abortion feminism. debate

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#126 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

--------

I've decided to share a little story for all you here in the hopes that you'll understand where I come from, why I am the way I am, why I believe the things I do, and ultimately what has lead me to being the woman hating piece of shit that I am.

I used to run my own business some years ago, unable to find a job and needing money and not wanting to stay in the drug game after a friend of mine was nearly killed over an ounce of loud made me reconsider my alternatives. I found something. I did quite well for myself, was making very fast easy safe money and loving my job, living the dream, I didn't really have time for dating though since my life was my work at the time. Well what I was doing was very stressful, especially towards the end when things truly begun to unravel I found myself ultimately fighting a war against everyone and everything even those who were "on my side", I became a rather cold person, I stopped having friends, all I saw was plus' and minus'. Eventually when things completely feel apart I was devastated, hopes, dreams, years of my work, blood, sweat, and tears, all down the drain because people are ignorant, and those who can't build will destroy what you have out of spite.

So once I finally climbed out of my little hole of depression and all that fun stuff, I looked back and I realized that if maybe just maybe I had had one person on my side during all of that things may of been entirely different for me. So I begun dating in the hopes of finding a girl as intelligent, motivated, ambitious, good looking, supportive, caring, reciprocating, etc, etc positive personality traits, as myself.

Enter the Atlanta dating scene, as a genuinely nice guy looking for something real, I am immediately discredited, branded a player, told my story is a lie, forced to chase girls only to find out they were immature pieces of shit, ended up wasting a good chunk of my time, oh and not to mention being "rejected" (though not technically but I did view it as such at the time since I didn't understand the game) also ended up making everything I was feeling that much worse.

So I took a different alternative, I learned it was easier to "trip" bitches than to "chase" them, and learned that through manipulating and testing them I could easily find out their personality types much quicker than I ever could by trying to get to know them behind all their lies and bullshit.

Several years down the line here I am, still failing to see a single one I view as truly "different" from the rest, I treat them like shit, and they love me for it because I am truly "hard to get" I am nothing more than a trophy to them, like I was to begin with.

That's the story of Jon Doe.

Edited by Doe, 23 April 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#127 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

Bitch learn to count.

I can count one asshole in this thread...

and TLDR

#128 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

Bitch learn to count.

I said that because I'm assuming based on your life experience that's how old you are. You hadn't mentioned your age before that.

#129 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

I said that because I'm assuming based on your life experience that's how old you are. You hadn't mentioned your age before that.

Read my story I just posted.

#130 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

Read my story I just posted.

No one cares.

#131 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

No one cares.

Aww look you're proving my point, you're so butt hurt, go cry me a little river you slut.

#132 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

Aww look you're proving my point, you're so butt hurt, go cry me a little river you slut.

LOL

#133 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

LOL

'm glad somebody is laughing, but everyone knows bitches aren't as funny as men. Unless it's Sarah Silverman, she's hilarious.

Sweet I got a warning for abusive behavior. Nice.

#134 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

'm glad somebody is laughing, but everyone knows bitches aren't as funny as men. Unless it's Sarah Silverman, she's hilarious.

Sweet I got a warning for abusive behavior. Nice.

Yep, keep it up and you won't have the privilege of posting freely. Keep it up even more and you won't even have the privilege of being here period.

#135 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

This is hilarious.

#136 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Yep, keep it up and you won't have the privilege of posting freely. Keep it up even more and you won't even have the privilege of being here period.

What exactly of mine is abusive? I'm just bein real feminist.

By the way how many warning points am I allowed before I am permanently exiled from this fine community, ma'am?

Edited by Doe, 23 April 2014 - 12:08 PM.

#137 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

--------
I've decided to share a little story for all you here in the hopes that you'll understand where I come from, why I am the way I am, why I believe the things I do, and ultimately what has lead me to being the woman hating piece of shit that I am.

I used to run my own business some years ago, unable to find a job and needing money and not wanting to stay in the drug game after a friend of mine was nearly killed over an ounce of loud made me reconsider my alternatives. I found something. I did quite well for myself, was making very fast easy safe money and loving my job, living the dream, I didn't really have time for dating though since my life was my work at the time. Well what I was doing was very stressful, especially towards the end when things truly begun to unravel I found myself ultimately fighting a war against everyone and everything even those who were "on my side", I became a rather cold person, I stopped having friends, all I saw was plus' and minus'. Eventually when things completely feel apart I was devastated, hopes, dreams, years of my work, blood, sweat, and tears, all down the drain because people are ignorant, and those who can't build will destroy what you have out of spite.

So once I finally climbed out of my little hole of depression and all that fun stuff, I looked back and I realized that if maybe just maybe I had had one person on my side during all of that things may of been entirely different for me. So I begun dating in the hopes of finding a girl as intelligent, motivated, ambitious, good looking, supportive, caring, reciprocating, etc, etc positive personality traits, as myself.

Enter the Atlanta dating scene, as a genuinely nice guy looking for something real, I am immediately discredited, branded a player, told my story is a lie, forced to chase girls only to find out they were immature pieces of shit, ended up wasting a good chunk of my time, oh and not to mention being "rejected" (though not technically but I did view it as such at the time since I didn't understand the game) also ended up making everything I was feeling that much worse.

So I took a different alternative, I learned it was easier to "trip" bitches than to "chase" them, and learned that through manipulating and testing them I could easily find out their personality types much quicker than I ever could by trying to get to know them behind all their lies and bullshit.

Several years down the line here I am, still failing to see a single one I view as truly "different" from the rest, I treat them like shit, and they love me for it because I am truly "hard to get" I am nothing more than a trophy to them, like I was to begin with.

I'm still not seeing how this explains your miraculous knowledge of every woman ever.

#138 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

I'm still not seeing how this explains your miraculous knowledge of every woman ever.

Social engineering, womens degree, technology runs our communications and psychology. Player status was easy, bitches come get me.

Edited by Doe, 23 April 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#139 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

This is hilarious.

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

#140 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

What exactly of mine is abusive? I'm just bein real feminist.

You're calling one of our users a "bitch" and a "slut".. That's harassment by our standards and I have no problem throwing down the warn points if you're going to continue calling people inappropriate names, violating our policies, and acting foolish. 

#141 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

You're calling one of our users a "bitch" and a "slut".. That's harassment by our standards and I have no problem throwing down the warn points if you're going to continue calling people inappropriate names, violating our policies, and acting foolish. 

Shit girl I call bitches bitches, hoes are hoes, sluts are sluts. No disrespect was intended.

Edited by Doe, 23 April 2014 - 12:11 PM.

#142 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

This is hilarious.

Just another bitter little boy angry at his betters.   Unable to interact with women in a reasonable manner, he takes out his frustration by degrading them, devolving their rich and complex nature to fit his own limited, and I mean very limited, intellect.  Then to cover his own failure, he exhibits inflated puffery in an ill-advise and ultimately laughably pathetic attempt to cover his own failing.

In other words,  Wednesday.

P.S. Bye-Bye.

Edited by Mibs, 23 April 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#143 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

Have you considered that women that are "different" don't put up with that kind of BS, which would be why you aren't finding them? There are lots of women that won't give 'bad boys' the time of day.

#144 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

Shit girl I call bitches bitches, hoes are hoes, sluts are sluts. No disrespect was intended.

Kat is none of those things. You don't know her.
Now get back on topic or I can put you on mod preview  ;)

#145 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

Just another bitter little boy angry at his betters.   Unable to interact with women in a reasonable manner, he takes out his frustration by degrading them, devolving their rich and complex nature to fit his own limited, and I mean very limited, intellect.  Then to cover his own failure, he exhibits inflated puffery in an ill-advise and ultimately laughably pathetic attempt to cover his own failing.

In other words,  Wednesday.

Yeah bruh you got me all figured out. Good job with your psychology and shit man, keeps it real.

Have you considered that women that are "different" don't put up with that kind of BS, which would be why you aren't finding them? There are lots of women that won't give 'bad boys' the time of day.

Hahaha! Yeah man I've been down that road before, be in the game, and I mean the REAL game, the ATL game.

Yeah bruh you got me all figured out. Good job with your psychology and shit man, keeps it real.

Hahaha! Yeah man I've been down that road before, be in the game, and I mean the REAL game, the ATL game.

OH yeah by the way the one's who "won't put up with that shit" have no problem dishing it out and expecting you to take it, but when you fire shots back it's not cool? Hypocrtical. Boom, point proven.

#146 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

OH yeah by the way the one's who "won't put up with that shit" have no problem dishing it out and expecting you to take it, but when you fire shots back it's not cool? Hypocrtical. Boom, point proven.

Did you just edit a post to respond to yourself?

I think you need to take a few steps away from the computer.

#147 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

Did you just edit a post to respond to yourself?

I think you need to take a few steps away from the computer.

Hahah! I swear I pressed quote on what he said, IPB confused me. Thanks for cracking me up bro, you're not that bad.

Edited by Doe, 23 April 2014 - 12:19 PM.

#148 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

--------

I have just one question.

Did you have sex on the subway while people watched her bounce up and down?

#149 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

I have just one question.

Did you have sex on the subway while people watched her bounce up and down?

Nah man not into the whole public thing, I prefer comfort over anything while I'm banging, beds and sofas are my thing y'know.

#150 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

Why would I want to be in the game, if you play the game all you are gonna find is game players. If you want to find someone who is actually serious you're not gonna find them messing around in the ATL game. 

Not at all I'm pretty sure most of the people here that are in relationships don't dish crap out to their SO male or female. Plus no one wants shots fired at them, you've already stated that you treat girls like crap, but don't put up with theirs aren't you kind of talking about yourself there. Boom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users