Anime Season Spring 2014

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:36 AM

Just wondering if some people love animes just as much as I do. If you do what are your favorite animes this season?

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

I really like Naruto. I don't want it to ever end.

#3 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

Should I make you upset? :c

#4 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

Captain Earth, Black Bullet. That's about it for spring

Any other good shows worth watching?

#5 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

I watch a lot this season heres my ranking:

1. No game no Life-Pure epic

2.Mekaku city Actors I liked the Manga pretty much ( this is really a love or hate anime either you love it or you hate it)

3. Mahouka kouko no rettousei- pretty badass anime 

4.Bokura wa minna kawaisou- kinda like sakurasou but better. Its cute

5. Ryuugajou nanana no maizoukin- cool and funny

6. Haikyuu - pretty good moments ( sport anime)

7.Nisekoi ( big fan of the Manga)

8.Tonari no Seki-kun- Hilarious. Every episode was able to make me laugh

9.Isshukan friends- pretty good i guess

10. Kanojo ga Flag Oraretara- pretty funny

11. Akuma no Riddle and Black Bullet

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'm one of those people who hates Mekaku City Actors. I fell asleep durig the last episode. I like anime with characters who drive the plot (or to a much lesser extent, vice versa), but so far, it any development has bee minimal with all the character introductions. It's a shame that even the anime style couldn't hold up on its own.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:40 AM

I can't even find time to pay attention to current anime. How can people take the time to watch everything in a season?

#8 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

I can't even find time to pay attention to current anime. How can people take the time to watch everything in a season?

I currently don't have a job. Maybe that's why. But it's mostly because I'm still in school and love to rack up student loans.

#9 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

I'm still stuck watching stuff from last season.....

#10 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

I don't do seasons or anything like that but atm I am watching No Game No Life and Kill la Kill after stumbling onto the anime subreddit. I keep up to date with Hunter x Hunter too.

#11 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

I'm one of those people who hates Mekaku City Actors. I fell asleep durig the last episode. I like anime with characters who drive the plot (or to a much lesser extent, vice versa), but so far, it any development has bee minimal with all the character introductions. It's a shame that even the anime style couldn't hold up on its own.

Yeah I don´t blame you for it. To be honest they could have made the Anime better. If you listen to the songs and looked at the manga you pretty much love it even though the anime is boring. For example a lot of people hatet the beginning of the 4th episode I think because It didn´t really make much sense but I was so hyped up in that moment

yeah waiting for college approval. So I have a lot of time to spent watching animes

#12 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

I've been watching No Game No Life too! I'm really loving it so far. I've also been following Fairy Tail. So glad that it's finally back after that long hiatus. There's just something about colourful moving pictures and sound effects that makes those fight scenes more epic. :D

#13 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:40 AM

Been watching Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei, Mekakucity Actors and Black Bullet.

Just started watching No Game No Life, and I must say, the art is really good, loving the colors. Reminds me of Sakurasou ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users