1496 replies to this topic

#1401 Drasnia

Drasnia
  • 34 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

lol

I'll try make 25 posts with little English I know

You really shouldn't just be posting for the sake of posting, though. I have a sneaking suspicion that the rules were put in place to encourage constructive, meaningful communication between Neocodex members. ;) On the bright side, you have incentive to practice your English now!

#1402 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

You really shouldn't just be posting for the sake of posting, though. I have a sneaking suspicion that the rules were put in place to encourage constructive, meaningful communication between Neocodex members. ;) On the bright side, you have incentive to practice your English now!

i will try learn english
but it's hard because is not like my native language

#1403 Drasnia

Drasnia
  • 34 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

If it would make you feel any better, I could try to translate all my posts into Spanish (Edit: so that you're not the only one having trouble communicating). Or we could message back-and-forth through PMs, but of course that doesn't help your post count. ;)

Spoiler

Edited by WhatwasIlookingfor, 26 May 2014 - 03:14 PM.

#1404 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

If it would make you feel any better, I could try to translate all my posts into Spanish (Edit: so that you're not the only one having trouble communicating). Or we could message back-and-forth through PMs, but of course that doesn't help your post count. ;)

Spoiler

you don' need to put in Spanish, at least for me especially because my native language is Portuguese of Brazil and even being very similar to the Portuguese I understand more English.

#1405 Drasnia

Drasnia
  • 34 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

I know your native language is Portuguese, I'm just trying to translate my posts so you're not the only one trying to type in a foreign language. Sorry for the confusion! Anyhow, this is getting kind of off topic so we should probably move this conversation to PMs. :)

#1406 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

sure you get it!

#1407 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

There are white peaks in the corners of the team Codex bar using the Blue theme...am I just being picky?  :lol2:

#1408 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

There are white peaks in the corners of the team Codex bar using the Blue theme...am I just being picky?  :lol2:

Oh I uploaded the wrong version. I have a fixed version saved at home. Will upload it then.

#1409 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Oh I uploaded the wrong version. I have a fixed version saved at home. Will upload it then.

Awesome, thank you, Strat! I just wan't sure whether I was imagining things or not. :)

#1410 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

Guys, how come I don't have access to the AC IX subforum?

#1411 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

Guys, how come I don't have access to the AC IX subforum?

Because you are banned from trading, that mask did not have access to the subforum.
I have fixed it for now.

I have also added the customary user title for trade-banned members, which you did not have for some reason.

#1412 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:33 PM

Because you are banned from trading, that mask did not have access to the subforum.
I have fixed it for now.

I have also added the customary user title for trade-banned members, which you did not have for some reason.

I want a user title, but I haven't been banned for anything. :p How does one acquire a non-nastygram user title?

#1413 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

I want a user title, but I haven't been banned for anything. :p How does one acquire a non-nastygram user title?

Be Private+ or ask a staff member nicely :p

#1414 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

Be Private+ or ask a staff member nicely :p

I will work patiently toward Private, thank you for the message. :) This place is so busy lately (which is a good thing), so there is no reason to place a special burden on such an admittedly ridiculous request.:D

#1415 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:41 AM

Hey! I haven't read all the posts entirely yet so I apologize if this has been answered, I skimmed it and didn't see it. I am very new here - only a few days. I have purchased the advanced membership to score send and AB. I've only posted a little bit, but I've even seeing the posts about buying an advanced membership to join in on the AC fun. Just wondering how long I will have to wait to have access to the subforum as the requirements seem like more geared toward below advanced? I'm assuming it's being a member for 2 weeks and posting 26x. Just wanted to double check! Happy AC and either way I will still be SS and playing tons whatever team I join.

#1416 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:58 AM

Hey! I haven't read all the posts entirely yet so I apologize if this has been answered, I skimmed it and didn't see it. I am very new here - only a few days. I have purchased the advanced membership to score send and AB. I've only posted a little bit, but I've even seeing the posts about buying an advanced membership to join in on the AC fun. Just wondering how long I will have to wait to have access to the subforum as the requirements seem like more geared toward below advanced? I'm assuming it's being a member for 2 weeks and posting 26x. Just wanted to double check! Happy AC and either way I will still be SS and playing tons whatever team I join.

25 posts is now all that is required.

#1417 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

25 posts is now all that is required.

Okay thank you! I appreciate the info. I'm so excited for the AC!

#1418 Drasnia

Drasnia
  • 34 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

The little white corners are still out and about! I like the Blue theme so much better but half of people's siggies don't work with them. Minor annoyances abound.

#1419 blackspawn

blackspawn
  • 67 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

good just a Lille more to encontrase te Team codex too

#1420 CheatingIsBad

CheatingIsBad
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

Finally got in xD
Looking forward to playing with yall again

*goes back to mostly lurking*

#1421 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

The little white corners are still out and about! I like the Blue theme so much better but half of people's siggies don't work with them. Minor annoyances abound.

There's nothing I can do about peoples signatures not matching the blue theme but I DID fix the white corners yesterday and uploaded them to the server and for some reason they have reverted back to having white corners again while I slept hmmmmm.....

#1422 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

Now i'm a Team codex member! yeea

#1423 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

gritos_invisibles.1303771825.IMAGEN1.jpg

#1424 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no

#1425 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

Gotta get the userbar first. ^^'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users