52 replies to this topic

#1 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

aba2210f69d6151b6bd545663706fc40.png

Flight Rising Hidden Section applications are now live! You can find them here.

This is a more private section of the board to discuss anything and everything Flight Rising that you DON'T want posted publicly ;)

If you wish to apply, you need to have at least 100 non-spam posts and have been a member for at least 30 days.

Any further questions, feel free to PM myself or one of the other staff members.

#2 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

is this different than the other FR section? 

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

is this different than the other FR section? 

It's secret, and only trusted folks can get in. *smiles from a dark corner behind you*

#4 Jolly

Jolly
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

Darn im not old enough! I have so much FR junk I just want to get rid of haha.

#5 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

It's secret, and only trusted folks can get in. *smiles from a dark corner behind you*

but but am i trusted enough? 

Adam, I need to know these things. Flight Rising is MY LIFE 

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

There's only one way to find out! Apply >:D

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

DID YOU LEAK INFORMATION TO  THE FEDS  FR STAFF?

DID YOU HAVE RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN?

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Bill%20Clinton%20Thumbs%20up%20.jpeg

#9 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

I did not have sexual relations with that woman. I swear those white streaks on her dress were deodorant :p

EDIT: Adam wins with Clinton pics

Edited by Applepi, 02 June 2014 - 06:13 PM.

#10 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

I felt strange filling that out. dunno why. I'm always weird with applications like that xD like filling out apps to adopt neopets and such. *runs away*

#11 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

I felt strange filling that out. dunno why. I'm always weird with applications like that xD like filling out apps to adopt neopets and such. *runs away*

I pretty much wrote about how Flight Rising is my life... I'm pretty sure most of you guys from the subsection can vouch for that :p

#12 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

I pretty much wrote about how Flight Rising is my life... I'm pretty sure most of you guys from the subsection can vouch for that :p

WHO ARE YOU? 

jk

i'm hyper andidkwhy

#13 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

My answer to why I wanted in was really short... -_- maybe I shouldve written more. eeek.

#14 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

WHO ARE YOU? 

jk

i'm hyper andidkwhy

Name's Clinton, Bill Clinton :p

ok seriously though....PUT DOWN THE COFFEE and pick up the redbull

My answer to why I wanted in was really short... -_- maybe I shouldve written more. eeek.

I wrote short answers too, figured it would save @Strategist from having to read 100's of essays for why we should be given access to the flight rising board :p

Edited by Applepi, 02 June 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#15 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

Yeah most of you won't have issues getting in because you've been active in the FR chat anyway. Just doing it with an application method allows us to screen things a bit better given the recent.... happenings.... ;)

#16 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

Yeah most of you won't have issues getting in because you've been active in the FR chat anyway. Just doing it with an application method allows us to screen things a bit better given the recent.... happenings.... ;)

wait...was there seriously a leak? OMG WHAT?!

#17 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

well lets just say everyone here who got banned was using basically the same bots as another site and they didn't get banned.

#18 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:43 PM

No, however, we believe there were various things that could have triggered the bans, including connections to Codex as the things people were posting were publicly available :(

#19 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

well lets just say everyone here who got banned was using basically the same bots as another site and they didn't get banned.

oh bummer :( (ps a slew of expletives came out of my mouth when i read that...mostly b/c all this codex hate is annoying) 

No, however, we believe there were various things that could have triggered the bans, including connections to Codex as the things people were posting were publicly available :(

oh gotcha, though what would be the difference b/w the subforum and another private board? isn't the subforum already hidden?

#20 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

oh gotcha, though what would be the difference b/w the subforum and another private board? isn't the subforum already hidden?

I dunno if the subforum is already hidden, but the difference is the application process. It'll be more secure/secret that way.

#21 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

Mine was short and sweet as well, I imagine they're just looking for honest answers and not an essay, no worries for you! :)

#22 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

I don't think I contributed much though :C all I did was ask derpy questions...*hide*

#23 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

I don't think I contributed much though :C all I did was ask derpy questions...*hide*

Apply anyway :p You got nothing to lose but your integrity, your self esteem, your confidence level, your outlook on life and maybe hours that could of been spent sleeping at night. Yup, nothing. You might be surprised.

#24 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

just applied! :D

i feel you lol.

#25 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

Apply anyway :p You got nothing to lose but your integrity, your self esteem, your confidence level, your outlook on life and maybe hours that could of been spent sleeping at night. Yup, nothing. You might be surprised.

LOL and questioning my life choices XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users