• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

What would you choose? And by written i'm not just talking lyrics, i'm talking the production and everything. So basically if you could go back in time and come up with a song, what would it be? Financial gain is completely out of the question btw, you won't receive any money at all so don't just be picking the highest earning tune :p

For me i aint even gonna lie, i might choose something like Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around, and i listen to some of the most G G's, some guys so G they turn H. But the beat is just pure sex, and JT just kills it with the singing. The bit i love most is how it breaks down instrument by instrument near the end around the 5 min mark, just like in Lovestoned. Man i would kill for a full song from the end of Lovestoned :/. Timbaland is a mad producer, but i felt like he overused the whole "song breaking down and turning into something new" technique too much in JT's 50/50 album. It made it not feel speshul anymore :(

This aint my final answer either, don't you dare lock it in Chris!. I'll give my final answer probably in a few days, this is too much manner of madness for me to come to a conclusion as i make this.

I might even pick Nelly Furtado - Promiscious Girl. Amazing duet type shit if you have chicks that know the words :p. So many memories to this tune.

Edited by Red Chaos, 19 June 2014 - 03:51 PM.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

I guess Lady Gaga's Applause. I love the beat of it and the lyrics. I can just see me producing it using evil movie villains who are full tilt divas in it, instead of Gaga. My mind is an odd place.

#3 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

This song right here (I know this is not the original, but who doesn't love Bublé?)

I think everyone can agree this is a fantastic, timeless song. :wub:

#4 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

I wish I had written Happy Birthday because I think its the most lucrative song of all time.

If it was purely for lyrical genius it would be 'Turn Down For What?' at the current moment. lulz.

#5 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Anything done by Charlie Parker

#6 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

If it was purely for lyrical genius it would be 'Turn Down For What?' at the current moment. lulz.

:lol2: that song..... Lil jon is a lyrical GOD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users