• 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

Good shit. No problem.

#177 Kibitz

Kibitz
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

Dumb question, but how do you know if it's refreshing in a shop?

#178 3dee

3dee
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

You have to have 10 posts to post in that section. The log is correct, but Valorous did some work to the aaa, but has no way to personally test and adjust because he doesn't have an aaa account. He's looking for a donation of one, if anyone's interested.

So it's not buying anything at all with the MSAB?

I was testing it initially with a minimum profit of 1 at the tick tack shop.  I just tried it again at the chocolate shop with the same results. Here are my settings and the log that appeared.  I'll try it out with a 5k profit to see if that changes anything.

Attached Files

#179 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:27 PM

Here's my settings and what I use. I also turn off the MSAB around every 45 mins -1hr and then 50 mins or so later turn it back on for another 45 mins or so. I'm able to do that. if you're not, play around with the settings until it fits you. I turn it off around then because I'm not looking to get RS b& and not sure when that would happen, with these settings.

the run time is just a bunch of random but high numbers, I don't let it run for that long. I just know with it being set to that, it will last for 40ish mins and then I can just turn it off.

Attached Files

#180 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:54 AM

Here's my settings and what I use. I also turn off the MSAB around every 45 mins -1hr and then 50 mins or so later turn it back on for another 45 mins or so. I'm able to do that. if you're not, play around with the settings until it fits you. I turn it off around then because I'm not looking to get RS b& and not sure when that would happen, with these settings.

the run time is just a bunch of random but high numbers, I don't let it run for that long. I just know with it being set to that, it will last for 40ish mins and then I can just turn it off.

What are your buy times with those settings? Seems like a one way ticket to Iceland. But if it's working for you with no issues, congrats!

#181 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

They're quick as fuck, I'm headed to the Grocery Store to get some stuff for a Pot Roast. When I get back, I'll run it and see what I come up with and post the buy times. I can't recall off the top of my head, so it'll have to wait until then. I've not been frozen for it yet :) lol. I might slow it down it a little here soon, but works for me atm.

#182 Mrbolinea

Mrbolinea
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

After getting a new update, Kad-feeder started to crash immediately, whenever I try to start it. Any tips for dealing with that?

From what I've seen until now, though, it's a great program! Kudos!

Update: Kad-feeder only crashes ValorSuite when I try to run it on my main account. Tried running it on my sides, works perfectly.

Edited by Mrbolinea, 25 September 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#183 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hopefully I'll start getting some items. Nada so far. Does anyone know if there are user shop lists already made?

#184 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

Hopefully I'll start getting some items. Nada so far. Does anyone know if there are user shop lists already made?

Depends on what you're using the user shops for.

#185 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

Anything really (with a profit)  just want to see if it will work. I've been using the program for the past couple days and haven't snagged anything with the auction sniper or main shops AB. The only thing that seems to work for me are the dailies and money tree. =\

And I have put my min profit down to 1000 on both. Still nothing. 

Edited by Sarah, 30 September 2014 - 03:20 PM.

#186 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

Anything really (with a profit)  just want to see if it will work. I've been using the program for the past couple days and haven't snagged anything with the auction sniper or main shops AB. The only thing that seems to work for me are the dailies and money tree. =\

And I have put my min profit down to 1000 on both. Still nothing. 

I've never used usershops to try to profit from, only for things like buying rubbish for the avatar and the SDB avatar.

#187 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

Hm, maybe I'll try to use it for cheap items like those to see if it works. I just wish the program would buy something so I knew it worked. Right now I'm operating on the idea that it just doesn't like me. xD

#188 egirl

egirl
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

Just wondering, if using the Packrat option on the USAB overrides the run time? I left the run time as default 300-900 and started it 55 minutes ago... and it's still going.

#189 shadostalk3r

shadostalk3r
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:03 PM

Where has the daily doer gone? I can't use it

Edit: Sorry, found it  :)

Edited by shadostalk3r, 05 October 2014 - 11:07 PM.

#190 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:50 PM

Yeah he moved that around.

For anyone else, the daily doer is up with the login info, etc. 

#191 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:17 PM

soo i havent had one buy or attempted/fail in my log for the pass 7days. ive tired different shops all with same result, i also uninstalled & reinstalled but still didnt attempt to buy. are my settings messed up? ive used for them for a while with success so im kinda confused.. Could someone help me AGAIN  please? xD i feel like a n00b bleeh

351j1jm.jpg

Edited by Dochack, 10 October 2014 - 02:25 PM.

#192 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:46 PM

soo i havent had one buy or attempted/fail in my log for the pass 7days. ive tired different shops all with same result, i also uninstalled & reinstalled but still didnt attempt to buy. are my settings messed up? ive used for them for a while with success so im kinda confused.. Could someone help me AGAIN  please? xD i feel like a n00b bleeh

351j1jm.jpg

Have you set the profit to zero and went somewhere like Tiki Tack (Shop ID=21) to see if it would purchase anything?

#193 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:49 PM

yes. bought a few items at different times.....

#194 cooties

cooties
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

I'm a little confused as to what's going on with the MSAB for me, too. It buys items most of the time, but then goes through phases where the haggle offer is too low, even though I have the multiplier set to 1.00. I saw someone else with this same issue on the previous page but it didn't look like it got resolved. Here's some of my log:

Haggle offer too low for 'Golden Orb Stamp' with max price 2,739 NP.

Submitted offer of '2739' for item 'Golden Orb Stamp'.

Submitted offer of '20053' for item 'Dr. Sloth Stamp'.

Haggle offer too low for 'Dr. Sloth Stamp' with max price 20,053 NP.

Haggling 'Golden Orb Stamp' with price '2739' with expected profit of 27,983 NP.

Haggling 'Dr. Sloth Stamp' with price '20053' with expected profit of 77,156 NP.

Successfully purchased 'Xweetok Hot Chocolate' with profit of 2006! 00:00:00.6473630 elapsed.

Submitted offer of '1440' for item 'Xweetok Hot Chocolate'.

Haggle offer too low for 'Caviar Sandwich' with max price 407 NP.

Submitted offer of '407' for item 'Caviar Sandwich'.

Haggling 'Xweetok Hot Chocolate' with price '1440' with expected profit of 2,006 NP.

Haggling 'Caviar Sandwich' with price '407' with expected profit of 4,359 NP.

Edited by cooties, 12 October 2014 - 12:36 PM.

#195 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:20 PM

I don't really have an answer for this. I'll mess with it later.

#196 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:52 PM

I'm a little confused as to what's going on with the MSAB for me, too. It buys items most of the time, but then goes through phases where the haggle offer is too low, even though I have the multiplier set to 1.00. I saw someone else with this same issue on the previous page but it didn't look like it got resolved. Here's some of my log:

Haggle offer too low for 'Golden Orb Stamp' with max price 2,739 NP.

Submitted offer of '2739' for item 'Golden Orb Stamp'.

Submitted offer of '20053' for item 'Dr. Sloth Stamp'.

Haggle offer too low for 'Dr. Sloth Stamp' with max price 20,053 NP.

Haggling 'Golden Orb Stamp' with price '2739' with expected profit of 27,983 NP.

Haggling 'Dr. Sloth Stamp' with price '20053' with expected profit of 77,156 NP.

Successfully purchased 'Xweetok Hot Chocolate' with profit of 2006! 00:00:00.6473630 elapsed.

Submitted offer of '1440' for item 'Xweetok Hot Chocolate'.

Haggle offer too low for 'Caviar Sandwich' with max price 407 NP.

Submitted offer of '407' for item 'Caviar Sandwich'.

Haggling 'Xweetok Hot Chocolate' with price '1440' with expected profit of 2,006 NP.

Haggling 'Caviar Sandwich' with price '407' with expected profit of 4,359 NP.

The summary is that because Neopets is being slow from time to time, someone has already offered higher but not high enough that the shop keeper accepted it. The shop keeper lets you know your offer is too low.

#197 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

whoops, I forgot to update the guide to reflect this. I'll work on it later today.

#198 Illusem

Illusem
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:26 PM

Right click on your account name ( The tab-like thing ) and edit account details.

One of the tabs will be about the dailies.

#199 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:50 AM

So when I log in, enable any program, and hit start it doesn't do anything.

If I enter my login information and enable and save, adjust the bank settings, etc. It will deposit money.

Yet when I add a program and enable it and hit start it doesn't do anything.

#200 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

So when I log in, enable any program, and hit start it doesn't do anything.

If I enter my login information and enable and save, adjust the bank settings, etc. It will deposit money.

Yet when I add a program and enable it and hit start it doesn't do anything.

It's been doing the same thing for me. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users