valorsuite guide merica program usab dailies kadfeeding

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#201 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:26 PM

You have to hit the master start/stop in the upper left hand.

#202 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

You have to hit the master start/stop in the upper left hand.

That's what I do and after I hit start it shows stop at the top left but the program doesn't do anything.

#203 darkgod123

darkgod123
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:47 AM

same as grant , log just shows that it is enabled. 

anyone can help?

what does it mean for sniper multiplier?

#204 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

That's what I do and after I hit start it shows stop at the top left but the program doesn't do anything.

1. Make sure the Suite has been started by clicking "Start" in the upper left.
  2. Make sure you have a bot in the list for your account.
  3. Make sure the bot is enabled (there is a checkbox)
  4. Click "Run Soon". The bot will start in one second.

"Be Verbose" was just added to the MSAB. Now you can get spammed with status messages if you so desire (to instil confidence that it's actually doing something).

#205 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:37 AM

Is there a way to, kind of bump what we bid during the haggle stage for an item? I've some issues in the past but not too often. Lately though, I've got my option at 3.5 just for seeing if that would help, and I'm still losing out on items during the restock.

Just noticed it, I'm pretty sure it's new... But on the option page for the MSAB at the bottom, it says, " Be verbose."

#206 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

Is there a way to, kind of bump what we bid during the haggle stage for an item? I've some issues in the past but not too often. Lately though, I've got my option at 3.5 just for seeing if that would help, and I'm still losing out on items during the restock.

Just noticed it, I'm pretty sure it's new... But on the option page for the MSAB at the bottom, it says, " Be verbose."

"Be Verbose" was just added to the MSAB. Now you can get spammed with status messages if you so desire (to instil confidence that it's actually doing something).

#207 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM

Yea... I feel stupid lol. Didn't look first before asking, my bad. Ty @Napiform.

Just tried it out, me like.

#208 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:13 AM

Yea... I feel stupid lol. Didn't look first before asking, my bad. Ty @Napiform.

That's what I'm here for.

#209 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

With the Kitchen and Edna Quests... I'm not sure what happens when the bot searches, but an idea if it doesn't (lately I've switched the cap for the maximum NPs that I'd like to spend on a quest, and after hitting having it start up again, it finds something within my prior price range. Maybe have the bot search 3-4 times the on the SW or maybe even have it look up on the item database on neocodex (if possible) some of those searches even.

#210 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Wicked good guide. Finally updated the Suite to the new version after months of being oblivious that Valorous had put out a new version. Much cleaner, and with your help, much more intuitive. Really appreciate it!

#211 townfries

townfries
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

For the Shop AutoPricer, how does the program figure out the price for each item?

#212 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

For the Shop AutoPricer, how does the program figure out the price for each item?

I think it bases it off the math thing you tell it to. I'm not good at math.

#213 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

*cough* Yeah, we've heard. *cough*

#214 townfries

townfries
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:09 PM

I meant where does the program get the price information from? Is there a price database somewhere that constantly gets updated?

#215 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:12 PM

I meant where does the program get the price information from? Is there a price database somewhere that constantly gets updated?

Yeah, Valorous'.

#216 townfries

townfries
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Just got banned today haha. Guess I used the Kadfeeder too aggressively (fed 58 kads in a week). Was fun while it lasted. Thank you for making this awesome program Valorous.

Is there a way to find out why I got banned? I have a side account that also got banned at the same time even though I only used the auto-dailies for that account. I have a feeling it might be because I sent a faerie quest item from the side to the main lol.

Edited by townfries, 11 November 2014 - 03:48 PM.

#217 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:30 PM

Just got banned today haha. Guess I used the Kadfeeder too aggressively (fed 58 kads in a week). Was fun while it lasted. Thank you for making this awesome program Valorous.

Is there a way to find out why I got banned? I have a side account that also got banned at the same time even though I only used the auto-dailies for that account. I have a feeling it might be because I sent a faerie quest item from the side to the main lol.

What did they tell you the reason was?

Or play dumb about everything and ask when you submit your ticket.

#218 IdontcheatIpromisetnt

IdontcheatIpromisetnt
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

@Napiform @Valorous

Whenever I try to log in using a proxy, it asks for me to confirm that I trust it.  When I click yes, it opens up a blank webpage and doesn't let me log in to the account.  The proxies I am using are paid and work fine in my browser.

#219 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

@Napiform @Valorous

Whenever I try to log in using a proxy, it asks for me to confirm that I trust it.  When I click yes, it opens up a blank webpage and doesn't let me log in to the account.  The proxies I am using are paid and work fine in my browser.

#220 IdontcheatIpromisetnt

IdontcheatIpromisetnt
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

The account I want to AB with.

#221 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

The account I want to AB with.

Does your proxy have a password?

#222 IdontcheatIpromisetnt

IdontcheatIpromisetnt
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:02 PM

Does your proxy have a password?

Nah, I just usually set it up in my chrome settings, no password needed.  

#223 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

Ok since the restock up date my VS has been acting up... it was refresh for a while, maaaaybe buy a item or two but then always stops and tells me im banned. Ive logged back into checked on my account and no ban. If i log out and close down n start VS back up it'll work fine for a little while but still have to repeat the process . kinda a pain in my ass to do this every hour or less and is killing my income =(

#224 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:06 PM

Ok since the restock up date my VS has been acting up... it was refresh for a while, maaaaybe buy a item or two but then always stops and tells me im banned. Ive logged back into checked on my account and no ban. If i log out and close down n start VS back up it'll work fine for a little while but still have to repeat the process . kinda a pain in my ass to do this every hour or less and is killing my income =(

whoops, i forgot to tell @Valorous about the update neopets did with the shops. Thanks!

#225 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

whoops, i forgot to tell @Valorous about the update neopets did with the shops. Thanks!

:D woohoo! no thank yoou!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users