• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

jbhDOQW2O38jRK.png

j08Ql2rueHTz6.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: September 12, 2014 at 11:59 EST

Voting Period:  September 12 to September 14 at 11:59 EST

Who to Nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become September's Member of the Month. 

Full Rules:

Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered. 

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

September MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:39 PM

I nominate @Emily because she is always helping out where she can, she's super contest team leader, even when she's in school and working she still finds time to come here and keep everyone in line. AND IT'S HER BIRTHDAY MONTH! <3

#3 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become August's Member of the Month. 

Well this place sure got cutthroat.  @Nymh, they're coming for your throne.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

Well this place sure got cutthroat.  @Nymh, they're coming for your throne.

You ain't saw nuttin', ya hear?

#5 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:20 PM

hahaha oops. I thought I got all of those. Thanks, Keil! 

#6 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:20 PM

You ain't saw nuttin', ya hear?

And the management has gotten more corrupt.  Didn't think that was possible.   :thumbsup:

#7 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

But that actually makes more sense, you know, voting for the member of the month for the previous month?

#8 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:30 PM

But that actually makes more sense, you know, voting for the member of the month for the previous month?

Get out of here with post-factum awards.  People need to be able to stroke it the whole month while they're the member of the month.

#9 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

I nominate @Stuck for all the activity he contributes to the forum month after month but more specifically this month/August he provided awesome new awards and for the billionth time, lent us his graphic talents for no charge, that's awesome!

#10 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

I would also like to nominate @Napiform for all her hard work with creating and updating various guides, answering all the newbie questions over and over again, I would get so fed up with it, but you continue to answer them like it's the first time anyone has asked. For helping me with my stupid questions about various things from dieting to life, you truly are the most random encyclopedia. Also for keeping Codex weird, I love you.

#11 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:26 AM

I would also like to nominate @Stuck On top of doing scads of graphics things for the site, he's also open to suggestions and ideas, he's easy to talk to, and he very patiently answers all my questions about cultural diversity without making me feel like I'm an ignorant racist.

#12 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

I would also like to nominate @Stuck as he has been a great asset to NC, always taking part in comps, doing gfx for the site and I felt that I needed to vote him this month.

#13 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:23 AM

alright, just sent my 2 nominations. who did i nominate? ooh suspense!

#14 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:11 AM

I would like to nominate @Sweeney for his dedication, time and effort to Flight Rising and to the Minecraft servers. He has proven a valuable asset to Codex and his dedication is simply unmatched.

I would also like to nominate @Rocket Simply put, she's a sweetheart and a staple in our community. She consistently is involved in contests and proves her worth in gold.

Additionally, I'd like to nominate @Swarley I dunno why, but if he was a cookie, he'd be covered in chocolate-chips. He's respectful and impartial and I definitely admire that. Damn freakin awesome person.

#15 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

Additionally, I'd like to nominate @Swarley

Sarcasm?

#16 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:59 AM

Sarcasm?

Lmao! No way man! I'm dead serious! Why do you ask?

#17 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Extending this.

More nominations, please.

#18 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:18 AM

@Napiform - She's very informative, good hygiene... I think, and quick to point someone in the correct direction

@Rocket - She's helpful too, and I enjoy the sarcasm... even if it was old posts that I read a for the past few nights just catching up to speed on things of the past.

on a side note, I'm leaning more towards whom ever answers me first on: How do you tag someone on here? I could look a how too, but I'm counting on one of you two to be helpful as usual and help a knee_grow out. I highlighted and dragged Napiform's name and then did the same with Rocket's, except it was Napiforms name I just changed the spelling. It's Red still, so I figured it still worked :\ ... ?

Nope, didn't work. It says Rocket, but links to Napiform lol

#19 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

Just use the @ symbol before their name ;) @baswick

#20 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:41 AM

I did and it didn't seem to work... @Strategist

#21 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

Worked that time ;)

#22 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

shit son... look at that, good stuff. Thank you. I was expecting a pop-up window or something magical, everything else is on this site (DL Content and a good few handfuls of people that I interact with on here) lol . TY for the heads up. Easy win for Napihead or Pocket Rocket.

3rd Nomination for me is @Strategist , he's helped me too ( not just this time) and very active as well with others.

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

If you have any further issues with the @mentions function use this code:

@[member="insertusernamehere"]

#24 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

I have had a drink or two many tonight, excuse the window licker behavior.

If you have any further issues with the @mentions function use this code:

@[member="insertusernamehere"]

will do. ty

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

I have had a drink or two many tonight, excuse the window licker behavior.

will do. ty

Lol all good, enjoy it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users