Photo

Hey, I need help with validation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 howto

howto
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:17 PM

hey all, been browsing threads for the last 24-48 hours, great community.

I've played Neopets just over 7 years, those were the days never been 'good' at it though, don't think I ever reached 1million+ neopoints.

I have been waiting very impatiently for the validation email to come through but it hasn't yet, any ideas? (I've resent it twice)

- Howto

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:27 PM

PM me your email, and I will check you entered it correctly.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

Just so others know, we are having a little issue with our email validation system at this time, so we will need to manually approve all accounts that sign up until we can fix the issue :) It seems yours has been rectified though @howto?

#4 howto

howto
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:13 AM

Just so others know, we are having a little issue with our email validation system at this time, so we will need to manually approve all accounts that sign up until we can fix the issue :) It seems yours has been rectified though @howto?

Yes, my validation problem was quickly handled by Sweeney instantly, think I'm definitely going to enjoy it here.

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

Yes, my validation problem was quickly handled by Sweeney instantly, think I'm definitely going to enjoy it here.

No problems, glad it was sorted in a reasonable time frame for you :) Enjoy your stay here and please, if you have any questions/issues, don't hesitate to contact one of the staff (or the many helpful members around the place).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users