Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:08 PM

Customization Contest #10

Theme: Halloween

halloween-gif-5.gif

Halloween is just around the corner and you know what that means! Pumpkins, costumes, ghosts, haunted houses, zombies, goblins you name it. For this week you are to customize a neopet with a Halloween theme. This can range from a neopet enjoying a corn maze to trick-or-treating! October is one of the bests months of the year (in my opinion) so why not dress your neopet to the nines celebrating one of the spoopiest times of the year!

If you wish, you may include a 1-2 sentence description of your entry to accompany it in the voting thread. It is not necessary, but it may help people identify your character(s).

Congratulations @onlyme!

First place.Animation )

preview.png

Second place @Tutu487

(Animation)

preview.png

@onlyme will be awarded the Customization Contest Winner award (uAS02nV.png) award and our second place winner @Totu487 has the privilege of hosting the competition of the next Customization Contest.

Prizes

Post or PM to donate.

@Totu487 will be awared this prize of a $10.00 gift voucher to the Codex store thanks @Kord!

The Entries

@Psyduck "Happy Halloween" (Animation)

preview.png

@Renie (Animation)

preview.png

@SuperDuperPuppu "Trick o' Treating as everybody's favorite sea witch." (Animation)

preview.png

@Michaelhex (Animation)

preview.png

@Kord "Best if animation is viewed" (Animation)

preview.png

@Prisca (Animation)

preview.png

Thank you everyone for competing in this round of the Customization Contest, good luck in the next contest! Have a safe and happy Halloween. Stay chill.

#2 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:33 PM

Congrats winners :D entries for this contest was fabulous ! and well done everyone ! 

#3 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:00 PM

I missed out on voting, but very good entries. I'm not too familiar with wearables and everything on NP, so I've yet to enter into one of these type competitions. I need to look into it, and get familiar asap.

#4 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

Great Contest, gosh I love Halloween!

This is for you @baswickhttp://www.neocodex....-impress-guide/

#5 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

Great job with the entries, everyone, and @onlyme I really had a soft spot for that entry! :)

Happily getting ready to buy and send a gift voucher to @Totu487 (amazing entry, congrats to you as well!).

#6 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thank you so much for donating that cool prize @Kord! 

#7 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

Thank you so much for donating that cool prize @Kord! 

You're welcome!!! :D I enjoy trying to make it possible for folks to buy and check out Advanced membership if they want (or use it on other stuff if they don't need to buy Advanced).

#8 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

@YoungAmerican, I went ahead and bought the voucher and sent a message to @Totu487 when the results were posted...but the message hasn't been read, and Totu487 apparently hasn't been on since October 11th. I just wanted to let you know since the delay means that, unless you reassign the net contest host, who knows when the next one will start.

Additionally, in the future, I will only send a prize voucher to individuals who win and PM me to receive the prize (in order to avoid "missing in action" things of this nature).

Thanks, and not wanting to be a pain (but rather just make you aware of the situation!).

#9 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

@Kord I can just start the next contest I'll post a new one right now!

#10 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

@Kord I can just start the next contest I'll post a new one right now!

Oh it's no hurry, I just wanted you to know that the host assigned via this contest appears to be MIA. ;)

#11 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:24 PM

Ahh I just saw this and already posted the theme if it's already been done or they reply I can assign someone else to hold it! @Kord 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users