292 replies to this topic

#126 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:07 PM

I spent over 1000 gems yesterday trying to get a hero, to no avail. :(

Ouch :( I'm really unlucky with those chests, so I just gave up. I only buy the normal ones. I got 2 heroes when I bought a pack of 10 yesterday :D

#127 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

Interesting, I'll download it once I get home. I was big in a few games in the past that got ruined by simply pay to win type antics.

Join server 119 and join our guild! NeoCodex !

#128 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:44 PM

Gems have been mean to me as well @talbs. All of my friends who play have epic teams and i was like 'yay for a 3* Master Mage'. I have enough gems to buy a 10pack, but i don't want to in case i get screwed over again lol. I REALLY want to get a 3* fallen dominion or ember blade to save me farming, or at the very least a 3* SOMEONE awesome so i can promote them to 4 or 5 *. I feel as though, since gems are so darn expensive, that you should never see anything blue from them. That is probably because i am mostly bad luck at all games lol.

#129 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

I'm playing but now getting experience is tough :(

#130 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:47 AM

:( it got a lot harder since I came back to VT.

#131 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

The required EXP for levels just skytrockets. I want the booty cave so I can get all the booty, but I got two agonizing levels to go. ;_;

#132 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:42 AM

The required EXP for levels just skytrockets. I want the booty cave so I can get all the booty, but I got two agonizing levels to go. ;_;

Imo, the booty cave isn't good. You need to wait hours for it and it's not that great of a rewarfld (at least so far). The crusade is much much better :p

#133 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

Imo, the booty cave isn't good. You need to wait hours for it and it's not that great of a rewarfld (at least so far). The crusade is much much better :p

I just want something else to do. I blast through the crusade so fast. Always get to 13/15 or 14/15 and then lose my heroes.

Maybe if I didn't get crappy heroes from the gold chest....

#134 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:55 AM

I just want something else to do. I blast through the crusade so fast. Always get to 13/15 or 14/15 and then lose my heroes.Maybe if I didn't get crappy heroes from the gold chest....

Yeah, I feel you. I just finished the crusade once, now I can only get to 11-12, and it's getting harder every level :(

#135 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

Yeah, I feel you. I just finished the crusade once, now I can only get to 11-12, and it's getting harder every level :(

Maybe if the Death Knight wasn't 80 soul stones and the arena didn't side with lucky IAP players I wouldn't be so salty.

It's becoming incredibly difficult to make any progress in it. Maybe I should have stayed at a lower tier and farm points for a month to get it.

#136 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

I have SoulStealer, Admiral, CW, Succubus, and Commando. :o I use champlin in crusade. First level I charge up her ult and then sub until I need to use it.

#137 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

Maybe if the Death Knight wasn't 80 soul stones and the arena didn't side with lucky IAP players I wouldn't be so salty.
It's becoming incredibly difficult to make any progress in it. Maybe I should have stayed at a lower tier and farm points for a month to get it.

Yeah, it's making me too frustrated lol

Oh, and a note to everyone, don't buy any more gems. They are being sued by a company called Lilith because Heroes Charge basically stole their code, the games are ridiculously similar.

Search for Soul Clash and you'll see.

#138 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:09 AM

Eek. Well that ruins the fun pretty quick.

#139 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

Oh, and a note to everyone, don't buy any more gems. They are being sued by a company called Lilith because Heroes Charge basically stole their code, the games are ridiculously similar.

waaat.

if this game goes down. so do I. fml. will not start from the beginning again.

#140 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:58 AM

Well at least they stole the code of a fun game.

#141 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

Lilith made an English app now called AllStar Heroes. Same same, but I still prefer Heroes Charge.

#142 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

My heroes suck. I want to change my formation but I need to collect more heroes :(

In addition to the original 5 I have: Brute, Sniper and Forest Guardian.

idk who to level up and to make a formation with :'( I suck at this game.

#143 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:45 AM

And just as I started to get into it too. Oh well.

#144 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:46 AM

And just as I started to get into it too. Oh well.

Ikr :( I'll keep playing until something happens, though.

#145 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

Good thing court cases take forever to proceed! I hope.

I can only do so much in Puzzle and Dragons at this point, and this is a nice change of scenery from the over abundance of match 3 games.

#146 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:08 PM

Apparently Blizzard is suing Lilith for copying stuff from World of Warcraft lol

#147 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:15 PM

Apparently Blizzard is suing Lilith for copying stuff from World of Warcraft lol

From what I read on the FB page that has a video that that there was a part in hero's charge where if you did it right, something would pop up saying "Lilith games", it's artwork that they're suing over. Artwork can be changed easily, comapred to stealing the heart of a game, like Hero's charge did. 

Here's the video: https://www.facebook...&type=2

Upon posting the video, Hero's charge pushed through a patch that got rid of that. 

#148 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

I just want something else to do. I blast through the crusade so fast. Always get to 13/15 or 14/15 and then lose my heroes.

Maybe if I didn't get crappy heroes from the gold chest....

Yeah I've started tanking deliberately in the arena to see if it makes the crusade easier.

#149 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:24 PM

I booty cave the whole way every day. You get a lot of exp from digging... then i search for gold and exp depending on what i need. I would be lost without it. Sometimes it sucks, but usually i can farm well.

Lilith made an English app now called AllStar Heroes. Same same, but I still prefer Heroes Charge.

Yeesh, I had no idea!

Welp, there is a hack somewhere that supposedly allows you to generate gems and coins. I haven't used it, but hearing about their theft makes me want to try it lol. 

I wish there was a booty cave auto farmer. I am SO far behind in exp!!

#150 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

@Padme I don't think any of those are good, but I know for a fact Sniper is butt. His ult is unreliable because it has weak targeting and can be interrupted. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users