Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:00 AM

What's the best way to get team exp?  My heros keep maxing out :(

#152 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

Doing all of the quests each day, and then running through the campaign, starting with elite first.

#153 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:49 AM

Doing all of the quests each day, and then running through the campaign, starting with elite first.

Ok, thanks.  I haven't been doing the elite first.  So I'll start doing that.

#154 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:27 AM

Yay I did 15/15 in crusade today finally. Got me a death knight stone too. Only 69 more to go...

#155 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Yay I did 15/15 in crusade today finally. Got me a death knight stone too. Only 69 more to go...

You do hard right? Idk why I went up so high on arena rankings because I think it makes crusade harder.

#156 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

You do hard right? Idk why I went up so high on arena rankings because I think it makes crusade harder.

That's what everyone in my guild has been saying.  The better you do at arena, the harder crusade is.

#157 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

Really? That makes sense. I'm just gonna lose in the arena from now on to see if it makes any difference. I did get to 13 yesterday when my rank was lower...

#158 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

God no. I suck at this game and need the regen at the end of the battles.

#159 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

Great job! Death Knight is super important for me in crusade.

That's what everyone in my guild has been saying.  The better you do at arena, the harder crusade is.

There is so much speculation over what it is exactly that makes crusade harder. I have always found crusade tough. Recently though i have been cracking the top 200 in arena and winning my crusade. It just means that teams from a higher level appear. I have found a team that works really well to defeat most arena teams. Basically its a magic team (main) and an agility team (back up).

It seems very normal to struggle in crusade after about round 11ish. Don't forget to hire from your mercenary camp and if they don't have what you need, tell your guild to fix it. lol :)

#160 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:06 PM

Great job! Death Knight is super important for me in crusade.

There is so much speculation over what it is exactly that makes crusade harder. I have always found crusade tough. Recently though i have been cracking the top 200 in arena and winning my crusade. It just means that teams from a higher level appear. I have found a team that works really well to defeat most arena teams. Basically its a magic team (main) and an agility team (back up).

It seems very normal to struggle in crusade after about round 11ish. Don't forget to hire from your mercenary camp and if they don't have what you need, tell your guild to fix it. lol :)

I hired Swarley's cleric for my round 15/15 match on the Crusade. 

He let me down!  :WTF:

EDIT: I wonder what the best setup of heroes to use is. I am not sure which to level up to make my team the best. My main 5 are admiral, shadowleaf, emberstar, commando, and lightning elemental.

I sometimes use a chaplain, and I also have mystic and lightning master at the highest level, but I haven't spent any coins on their skills. I also have sniper, savage one, and shadow shaman that I haven't touched at all, because most forum threads say they are bad.

Edited by talbs, 25 April 2015 - 05:08 PM.

#161 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

I hired Swarley's cleric for my round 15/15 match on the Crusade. 

He let me down!  :WTF:

:oops:

#162 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:32 PM

Update: I still suck. 

All my heroes blow.

#163 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:01 PM

EDIT: I wonder what the best setup of heroes to use is. I am not sure which to level up to make my team the best. My main 5 are admiral, shadowleaf, emberstar, commando, and lightning elemental.

I sometimes use a chaplain, and I also have mystic and lightning master at the highest level, but I haven't spent any coins on their skills. I also have sniper, savage one, and shadow shaman that I haven't touched at all, because most forum threads say they are bad.

I think most people level up an agility team (for arena) and a magic team (for crusade). The 'best' options change as you level up.

My arena-

Iron Hoof (tank); Shadowleaf (BackDPS); Commando (Support); Old Curse (Crowd Control); Lunar Gaurdian (DPS).

I think the general goal here is- Tank Crowd Control, Support, 2x DPS.

My Crusade team is very similar to the recommended list in the crusade itself (with some exception)-

Death Knight, Old Curse, Mystic, Chaplain and either Death Mage or Frost Mage.

* a lot of people do crusade differently though and it works for them just fine. I just happen to have a strong line of the recommended heros.

I have a 4* Lightning Elemental who i barely use, even over 3*s. He has a nice ult, but rarely gets to use it. 

#164 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

I think most people level up an agility team (for arena) and a magic team (for crusade). The 'best' options change as you level up.

My arena-

Iron Hoof (tank); Shadowleaf (BackDPS); Commando (Support); Old Curse (Crowd Control); Lunar Gaurdian (DPS).

I think the general goal here is- Tank Crowd Control, Support, 2x DPS.

My Crusade team is very similar to the recommended list in the crusade itself (with some exception)-

Death Knight, Old Curse, Mystic, Chaplain and either Death Mage or Frost Mage.

* a lot of people do crusade differently though and it works for them just fine. I just happen to have a strong line of the recommended heros.

I have a 4* Lightning Elemental who i barely use, even over 3*s. He has a nice ult, but rarely gets to use it. 

Do you rent a DK? They're so freaking hard to get. DK + Chap is enough for crusade usually. I've got Commando, Chap, Shadowleaf, Cloud Warrior, and Admiral (ew). I substitute chap with Succubus when I'm in campaign/arena.

#165 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Damn I must be the only one who uses Chap on a constant basis. Guess not having much for crowd control doesn't really help. The DPS boost from commando is so crazy though. I like to pair it with Phoenix's ult and blast teams in crusade to bits.

#166 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:18 PM

Do you rent a DK? They're so freaking hard to get. DK + Chap is enough for crusade usually. I've got Commando, Chap, Shadowleaf, Cloud Warrior, and Admiral (ew). I substitute chap with Succubus when I'm in campaign/arena.

Yes, I rent DK. I have my own, but not lvld up yet. 

Damn I must be the only one who uses Chap on a constant basis. Guess not having much for crowd control doesn't really help. The DPS boost from commando is so crazy though. I like to pair it with Phoenix's ult and blast teams in crusade to bits.

A lot of people like Pheonix. :) I think it is standard to use chaplain in crusade though, less so in arena. 

#167 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:29 PM

A lot of people like Pheonix. :) I think it is standard to use chaplain in crusade though, less so in arena.

I lack a team with much in defensive area so I need that one lucky break in my arena fights when I get the opportunity.

I've won a few arena fights solely on a last second heal.

#168 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:40 PM

I lack a team with much in defensive area so I need that one lucky break in my arena fights when I get the opportunity.

I've won a few arena fights solely on a last second heal.

it will get easier and more predictable when you get more characters and lvl up. :)

#169 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:04 PM

it will get easier and more predictable when you get more characters and lvl up. :)

I'm really hoping to get death knight before the game gets shut down from any lawsuits. :p

The next thing I'm working is guild raiding, but of course I'm at a roadblock that I'll need to pass with either grinding soul stones for certain heroes or slowly brute forcing my way through the campaign in a few weeks once I can manage to get some more hero levels. There's just certain stages that just don't want you to succeed.

Haha shit just timed out in the arena because it was just Chap alive on both teams and we just kept healing ourselves.

#170 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:10 AM

@Prisca when you do digs how long do you make them?  1,3, or 10 hours?

#171 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:02 AM

@Prisca when you do digs how long do you make them?  1,3, or 10 hours?

I do 10hr digs for the gems, unless i have a 3hr window between the last dig and bed time. In that case i will do a 3hr dig and let my 10hr dig run overnight. :)

#172 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:19 AM

Just hit 51. Have purple Admiral, Chaplain, and Emberstar. Booty Cave has become really easy now. 

#173 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

Just hit 51. Have purple Admiral, Chaplain, and Emberstar. Booty Cave has become really easy now. 

Great job! Won't be long until lvl 55 (which i think unlocks something, but i have no idea lol). 

I am about to reach lvl 70. I REALLY need more experience. My grand arena team sucks and i am SO close to getting fallen dominion! I honestly would be okay if a gold chest gave me a one star vengeance spirit too. lol

#174 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:35 PM

Great job! Won't be long until lvl 55 (which i think unlocks something, but i have no idea lol). 

I am about to reach lvl 70. I REALLY need more experience. My grand arena team sucks and i am SO close to getting fallen dominion! I honestly would be okay if a gold chest gave me a one star vengeance spirit too. lol

It unlocks the outlands which I have no idea what that does. I am rank like 200 in arena right now and I cant beat crusade... my iPad account got farther and has better characters than my phone account does. ARGH! I will beat it one of these days! 

#175 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:50 PM

Finally got Fallen Dominion yesterday! Cant wait to dominate when he gets leveled up! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users