Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:22 PM

Lunar Gaurdian?

Not even close to getting it xD

My characters:

Wind Master - Admiral - Emberstar - Shadowleaf - Chaplain - Commando - Phoenix - Cleric - War Chief - Professional Killer - Frost Mage - Arcane Sapper - Shallows Keeper - Vanguard Warrior - Sniper - Forest Guardian - Machinist - Lightning Master - Rifleman - Mystic - Tusked Storm

#202 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:30 PM

Lunar Gaurdian?

Is she any good? I got her from a gold chest and have been neglecting her lmao.

#203 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:33 PM

Not even close to getting it xD

My characters:

Wind Master - Admiral - Emberstar - Shadowleaf - Chaplain - Commando - Phoenix - Cleric - War Chief - Professional Killer - Frost Mage - Arcane Sapper - Shallows Keeper - Vanguard Warrior - Sniper - Forest Guardian - Machinist - Lightning Master - Rifleman - Mystic - Tusked Storm

To crusade i would take-

chaplain, frost mage, pheonix, mystic and war chief. i would probs use admiral to sub war chief or visa versa, and sub in shadowleaf, machinist, and arcane sapper for pheonix and frost mage periodically, whenever there is an ult ready to use.

eh, you can try them. I use mystic, and chaplain in my main crusade team and have wc, frost mage and pheonix as subs. I also have an agility team who i sub in sometimes that includes commando. You have some pretty neat characters already! :)

Is she any good? I got her from a gold chest and have been neglecting her lmao.

She is on par with pheonix. I use her in my arena team because i have her at 5*. She is one of my main damage sauces. After lvl 70 she weakens (along side pheonix).

#204 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:41 PM

To crusade i would take-

chaplain, frost mage, pheonix, mystic and war chief. i would probs use admiral to sub war chief or visa versa, and sub in shadowleaf, machinist, and arcane sapper for pheonix and frost mage periodically, whenever there is an ult ready to use.

eh, you can try them. I use mystic, and chaplain in my main crusade team and have wc, frost mage and pheonix as subs. I also have an agility team who i sub in sometimes that includes commando. You have some pretty neat characters already! :)

Thank you!

Rifleman has good DPS with an ability he has. I read Mystic is good too for PvP. Both available from Crusade and are really cheap.

I ran out of exp bottles, so I had to go with Phoenix, Chaplain, Commando, Admiral and Wind Master. Now I'm rank 2962 lol

#205 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:46 PM

I ran out of exp bottles, so I had to go with Phoenix, Chaplain, Commando, Admiral and Wind Master. Now I'm rank 2962 lol

Heh there you go.

I climbed really high in the arena to farm gems for gold chests before I realized gold chests were a bad idea. <_<

#206 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

Heh there you go.

I climbed really high in the arena to farm gems for gold chests before I realized gold chests were a bad idea. <_<

I did that too.

In fact, I still do it xD

#207 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

I'm level 46, but I'm on a new server. I've peaked at ~300 in the regular arena. :o

#208 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:27 PM

@Gnome

@talbs and I should get promoted in the guild, just saying...

#209 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

I'm level 46, but I'm on a new server. I've peaked at ~300 in the regular arena. :o

im in the 200's and I can't beat crusade on normal :(( CRAP! 

#210 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

Oh my lord double time rift item event. Gonna get me so much cheese.

#211 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

im in the 200's and I can't beat crusade on normal :(( CRAP! 

I have never broke 4k in arena and I've also yet to clear crusade. SMH.

I want a Succubus because I always get destroyed by them. My main lineup is Commando, Admiral, Emberstar, Shadowleaf, and Lightning Master.

#212 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

Oh my lord double time rift item event. Gonna get me so much cheese.

CHEESE!!! I used 150+ exp salves on one hero today. I only gained two levels and still have many heros to finish lvling! Why exp be so rare!? :(

I have never broke 4k in arena and I've also yet to clear crusade. SMH.

I want a Succubus because I always get destroyed by them. My main lineup is Commando, Admiral, Emberstar, Shadowleaf, and Lightning Master.

Your problem is Admiral, Emberstar and Lightning Master lol. Succubus is alright, but not the best either. Who else do you have?

#213 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

CHEESE!!! I used 150+ exp salves on one hero today. I only gained two levels and still have many heros to finish lvling! Why exp be so rare!? :(

Your problem is Admiral, Emberstar and Lightning Master lol. Succubus is alright, but not the best either. Who else do you have?

It seems my lightning guy destroys though! Here is my roster. Not pictured are a level 1 Shallows Keeper and a level 1 Forest Guardian.

Spoiler

Edited by talbs, 07 May 2015 - 05:24 AM.

#214 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:22 AM

To artificially extend the lifespan of the game of course! If you leveled up too quickly you'd quit faster. Also wouldn't buy millions of gems!

Well I'm level 52 now. Too bad I need to grind out purple gear to promote my heroes. The drop rate on some of this stuff is abysmal.

#215 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

It seems my lightning guy destroys though! Here is my roster. Not pictured are a level 1 Shallows Keeper and a level 1 Forest Guardian.

Spoiler

Hmm, so we have War Chief, Shadowleaf, commando... maybe shadow shaman and forest gaurdian? At 1* though, forest gaurdian may not be as effective as your lightning elemental or Pro Killer. I have a 4* L.E, i thought he was awesome, and hit ult does wreck! but he just doesnt get to use it in most battles. You need more characters... hope those chests bring you good luck soon!! :)

To artificially extend the lifespan of the game of course! If you leveled up too quickly you'd quit faster. Also wouldn't buy millions of gems!

Well I'm level 52 now. Too bad I need to grind out purple gear to promote my heroes. The drop rate on some of this stuff is abysmal.

I got nearly 40 cheeses today and it barely lvld up my arena team. rolling in coins though lol. Purple drop rate is awful... can be super frustrating lol, you will get there! :)

#216 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:37 AM

I have tons of cheese and XP boosters but I can't get any coins. I have so many skills that need upgrading!

EDIT: I bought enough gems to put me to VIP 4 this morning. Finally I can raid 10+ times at once instead of grinding and searching for items!

Edited by talbs, 08 May 2015 - 06:06 AM.

#217 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

I have tons of cheese and XP boosters but I can't get any coins. I have so many skills that need upgrading!

EDIT: I bought enough gems to put me to VIP 4 this morning. Finally I can raid 10+ times at once instead of grinding and searching for items!

Yeah, I am having a gold shortage too. It stinks especially since I can't beat crusade on normal but my iPad can get further every time! I guess I need stronger guys. >_<

#218 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

Meh Crusade can be an ass sometimes. I've gone 15/15 the last few days, but today I only went 8/15 because of the teams I got matched with.

Sucks because I need a ton of gold for skills now. <_<

#219 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:42 AM

Meh Crusade can be an ass sometimes. I've gone 15/15 the last few days, but today I only went 8/15 because of the teams I got matched with.

Sucks because I need a ton of gold for skills now. <_<

I lost at like 6/15 today. I don't get it.

#220 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:49 AM

I lost at 8/15 yesterday, I got so many matches with 3-4 stars D:

#221 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:25 PM

Update: I still suck.

Slowly leveling up. I feel I will never reach 51. MUST GET PURPLE HEROES.

#222 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:48 PM

I'll probably be level 51 for the rest of my life. I'm bored again, but this time I feel it's for real :/

#223 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

Ohhhhh man I love Poisoned One. Just makes anyone's armor null and void. The only tank I don't completely wallop is War Chief because he just instantly revives and messes everything up.

I'll probably be level 51 for the rest of my life. I'm bored again, but this time I feel it's for real :/

Yeah the game really slows down. I have the same issue with Puzzle and Dragons. I'm setting goals for myself to work towards so I have at least something to look forward to. 61 Death Knight stones!

#224 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

Yeah the game really slows down. I have the same issue with Puzzle and Dragons. I'm setting goals for myself to work towards so I have at least something to look forward to. 61 Death Knight stones!

After reading my post again I realised how dramatic I sound lol

Yeah, but even with goals I don't feel motivated to play all day anymore. That sucks, I really enjoyed playing that game :p

#225 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

After reading my post again I realised how dramatic I sound lol
Yeah, but even with goals I don't feel motivated to play all day anymore. That sucks, I really enjoyed playing that game :p

Yeaaaaahh these mobile games aren't made to be played all day. :p

I get all my daily events out of the way in the morning and whatnot, and then hop back on for the stamina refills throughout the day and work on stuff again then. Luckily my "job" is babysitting my nephew so I got a lot of free time and don't usually miss stamina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users