• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1235 replies to this topic

#1101 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:12 PM

YOU FUNNILY(?) SHAPED CHICKEN NUGGET HATER

WHOA. Ease up on the f word. Nobody said anything about dinosaurs being funnily shaped, you shapist.

#1102 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

Never said being funnily shaped was a bad thing :p

Dinosaurs are fun-shaped not funnily-shaped.

prooof

http://www.bernardma...es-fun-gallery#

#1103 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:04 AM

Dinosaurs are fun-shaped not funnily-shaped.

prooof
http://www.bernardma...es-fun-gallery#

You gotta admit that some are pretty funny looking :p

#1104 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:11 AM

You gotta admit that some are pretty funny looking :p

Shoo! You should be studying. Or at least sleeping. Gonna head out for driving lesson now. Shudder.

#1105 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:13 AM

Shoo! You should be studying. Or at least sleeping. Gonna head out for driving lesson now. Shudder.

I'm eating breakfast :p (at 5am)

#1106 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:56 AM

I'm eating breakfast :p (at 5am)

Oooo what's for breakfast?

I had potsticckers which are basically asian pierogi (relevant because Polish cuisine was being discussed in this thread)

Edited by argonate, 14 June 2015 - 12:56 AM.

#1107 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:16 AM

Oooo what's for breakfast?

I had potsticckers which are basically asian pierogi (relevant because Polish cuisine was being discussed in this thread)

Just a ham and cheese sandwich :p I don't like to risk my stomach before an exam. It has happened before, and the result was bad lol

#1108 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:19 AM

Just a ham and cheese sandwich :p I don't like to risk my stomach before an exam. It has happened before, and the result was bad lol

Good luck with the exam today mate!

#1109 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:31 AM

Good luck with the exam today mate!

Thanks! It might sound silly, but when people wish me good luck, it makes me more confident :p

#1110 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:37 AM

Slightly disappointed but good call. I avoid everything risky before exams too. Sending good vibes your way!

#1111 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:38 AM

Slightly disappointed but good call. I avoid everything risky before exams too. Sending good vibes your way!

Yeah, it wasn't very good :/
Good news: I have signal
Bad news: I get sick when I use my phone in car trips lol

#1112 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:47 AM

Yeah, it wasn't very good :/
Good news: I have signal
Bad news: I get sick when I use my phone in car trips lol

I get really easily carsick. Even playing candy crush on my phone. Some reason I can read Ebooks but not real books

#1113 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:03 AM

Goooodmorning or midday or whatever timezone you're in! Good luck @Swarley with the exam ^^

#1114 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:42 AM

I got up at 6:15 am...tomorrow I have to get up at 5:15. Blergh :(

#1115 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:52 AM

I get really easily carsick. Even playing candy crush on my phone. Some reason I can read Ebooks but not real books

I can only read real books, it's the only thing that doesn't make me sick. It's usually the opposite with other people.

#1116 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:55 AM

I have to keep my eyes on things in the distance while I'm in the car. It sucks if we're in densely forested areas with curvy roads, because I can't see far enough away to keep the nausea at bay. I can't look at things in the car for more than 3 seconds at a time without beginning to feel ill.

#1117 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:55 AM

ah yes, questions! i love answering questions about myself ((((:

If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? 

right now i'd love to be in a bungalow on bali. i love bali so much

If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? If you went to the past, what time period would you like to visit? 

definitely the past, i'd love to know what cities without planes, cars, trains or machines used to sound like

What is your favorite show right now or what shows are you currently watching? 

not watching anything atm, but scrubs is my all time favourite series. it's guy love

What are you afraid of?

of failing/not being good enough, water and fire

What would your personal mascot be?

a wolverine

How would you survive during a zombie apocalypse? Would you feel guilty about killing zombies? 

i'd be one of the first victims because i'm too clumsy

What's your comfort food?

tomato soup

What is your job? If you don't have one, what would you like to do? If you go to school, what are you studying?

currently doing nothing, going to school in a few months

tumblr_mqafznCP8N1s64rhyo3_500.gif

look at cute sandor clegane being cute

#1118 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:47 AM

I have to keep my eyes on things in the distance while I'm in the car. It sucks if we're in densely forested areas with curvy roads, because I can't see far enough away to keep the nausea at bay. I can't look at things in the car for more than 3 seconds at a time without beginning to feel ill.

The pain of being easily car sick. I can't even handle too much noise like if lots of talking happens at the same time in the car.

#1119 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:59 AM

The pain of being easily car sick. I can't even handle too much noise like if lots of talking happens at the same time in the car.

oh god that reminds me of some horrible horrible bus rides over mountain pass s bends. sleeping helps a little. or eating ginger biscuits

i'm in love with your signature and had to google more gifs, found another great one:

VY4nNR2.gif

#1120 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:09 AM

oh god that reminds me of some horrible horrible bus rides over mountain pass s bends. sleeping helps a little. or eating ginger biscuits

i'm in love with your signature and had to google more gifs, found another great one:

VY4nNR2.gif

Yes, ginger and citrus are basically your best friends for motion sickness. Instead of ginger biscuits I eat ginger or lemon candy. Ginger ale is nice too sometimes.

Thank you! I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share, there's a whole series on it.

#1121 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:18 AM

Yes, ginger and citrus are basically your best friends for motion sickness. Instead of ginger biscuits I eat ginger or lemon candy. Ginger ale is nice too sometimes.

Thank you! I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share, there's a whole series on it.

i've heard spearmint is good too. ginger ale tbh would make me feel even more sick because of the bubbles

i saw! but those two and him throwing a plushie are definitely my favourites. can't wait to see him all grown up

#1122 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:19 AM

I just wanted to say I'm a FUCKIN FANTASTIC merican.

#1123 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:21 AM

picgifs-eagle-8308411.gif

does your pet look like this?

#1124 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:22 AM

Omg Jess about time. How could you not be the top 3 in 100 post day? Btw is it 24 hours or 48?

#1125 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:28 AM

Omg Jess about time. How could you not be the top 3 in 100 post day? Btw is it 24 hours or 48?

No idea. I'm not in charge this time. I'd have a few billion posts but I'm on vacation and opted not to bring my computer for some reason so I've been slowly typing away on my phone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users