• Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:56 AM

Buzzfeed launched a beautiful Neopets quiz yesterday

http://www.buzzfeed....-neopet-are-you

Mine:

You got: Aisha

Clever, cultured, and witty, you’re Aisha! You are one of a kind and much is expected of you. Although you’re a bit pampered you’re also generous and willingly share your good fortune. You’re a perfectionist and can be fickle, always striving for the best. You have many talents and rise to the top no matter where you are!

enhanced-8049-1439422018-11.png

So, what's yours?

#2 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:03 AM

You got: Krawk

Unique, edgy, and mysterious, you’re Krawk! You take a while to open up to people and trust few. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish if you utilize your passionate nature, although you can get a bit heated and moody at times. You’re a mystery to others, and they find you captivating.

enhanced-654-1439422220-5.png

#3 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:43 AM

You got: Gelert

Independent, intelligent, and loyal, you’re Gelert! You can usually tell when someone is telling the truth, yet can occasionally be taken advantage of because of your good-hearted nature. Your powers of perception are well-tuned, and you can typically see patterns where others can’t. This can feel like a burden at times, but your deep perception enables you to help others and change the world.

enhanced-28611-1439421904-1.png

#4 auraldesign

auraldesign
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

Unique, edgy, and mysterious, you’re Krawk! You take a while to open up to people and trust few. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish if you utilize your passionate nature, although you can get a bit heated and moody at times. You’re a mystery to others, and they find you captivating.

#5 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:07 AM

Independent, intelligent, and loyal, you’re Gelert! You can usually tell when someone is telling the truth, yet can occasionally be taken advantage of because of your good-hearted nature. Your powers of perception are well-tuned, and you can typically see patterns where others can’t. This can feel like a burden at times, but your deep perception enables you to help others and change the world.

#6 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:01 AM

I got gelert as well!

Unite my gelert brethren and sesthren!

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:02 AM

Yesterday I was a Blumaroo and today I go t this

You got: Lupe

Wise, stable, and independent, you’re Lupe! Your friends and family know you would go to the ends of the earth for them. A natural leader, you typically take on the role of mediator and your friends come to you for advice and a helping hand. As much as you love being around friends, you need time on your own to recharge or else you can get frazzled if you’re stretched too thin.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

I got Blumaroo yesterday and today I got Lupe. Dang it, Rocket.

#9 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:44 AM

I feel like I've posted this a million times on Kate's status here yesterday and on Facebook, but I got gelert.

#10 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

So...Blupes then?

#11 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:17 AM

Wise, stable, and independent, you’re Lupe! Your friends and family know you would go to the ends of the earth for them. A natural leader, you typically take on the role of mediator and your friends come to you for advice and a helping hand. As much as you love being around friends, you need time on your own to recharge or else you can get frazzled if you’re stretched too thin.

enhanced-3961-1439421809-2.png

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:21 AM

You got: Aisha

Clever, cultured, and witty, you’re Aisha! You are one of a kind and much is expected of you. Although you’re a bit pampered you’re also generous and willingly share your good fortune. You’re a perfectionist and can be fickle, always striving for the best. You have many talents and rise to the top no matter where you are!

enhanced-8049-1439422018-11.png

this survey is spot-on! especially the "clever" and "witty" part. :o *shudders* not to mention aishas are probably the most asian out of all neopets. xD

#13 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:30 AM

#14 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

You got: Shoyru

Gentle, introverted, and dreamy, you’re Shoyru! You’re a spiritual seeker, highly imaginative, and your daydreams often lead to creative breakthroughs. You’re known for telling the best stories, and your capacity to love has no boundaries.

enhanced-23344-1439420826-4.png

I like how many of you are "unique, edgy, and mysterious" krawks haha

#15 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:34 AM

I'm a qrauq. I'm so edgy.

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

7OjpNzC.png

This is one of the few quizzes that's gotten it  (nearly) right. I do take a while to open up and trust people, I am moody at times (a lot of the time it seems nowadays). I'm not sure if people find me mysterious, but it sounds nice to me. Being mysterious is fun. As for passionate nature, that depends on what I'm trying to do. I'd honestly call it more of a competitive nature

#17 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:48 AM

I fit all of he Neopets so far lul

#18 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

enhanced-3961-1439421809-2.png

I'm not a leader at all, lol. The rest could apply to just about anybody.

#19 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:01 AM

Is buzzfeed trying to jumpstart neopets? Lots of neopets content these past couple of months.

I feel like it's one of those things capitalizing on the nostalgia of 90's kids who won't shut up about the fact that they were born in the 90's.

#20 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Grundo, lol

#21 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:31 PM

enhanced-28611-1439421904-1.png

I SELECTED HOSPITAL AND THE FIRST THING ON MY MIND WAS... IM DR. GELERT

#22 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

Grundo, lol

so like the one true unique then

#23 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:29 PM

I got a Shoyru.....No hope for buzzfeed now

enhanced-23344-1439420826-4.png

Gentle, introverted, and dreamy, you’re Shoyru! You’re a spiritual seeker, highly imaginative, and your daydreams often lead to creative breakthroughs. You’re known for telling the best stories, and your capacity to love has no boundaries.

#24 Cybunny

Cybunny
  • Hippity-hoppity~

• 52 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:46 PM

I got Shoyru too.

The description quite fits me to be honest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users