Wv8Vy4R.gif iron ingot

tlPqoYO.gifiron ore

#152 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

This is the best :DOh, please can all images be .gif format? Works better with the image processing we do onsite.@Swarley, @Coops, @Megazord

Sure thing.

#153 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:55 AM

@Sweeney
tell me wath you think..

HAxUrdW.gifcopper ore
Wv8Vy4R.gif iron ingot
tlPqoYO.gifiron ore

I like the idea, but they don't really match the style of the other items. I think the borders need to be darker, and the insides lighter.
Thank you!

Also @Sweeney would you ever consider doing a kickstarter campaign to get this game really up and running? Or is this a hobby for now?

Totally a hobby. I wouldn't be comfortable taking money from people on the level of a KS campaign :p

I created a basic guide for Spellbreach here. I'll keep working on it. So, we can keep this thread for bug related information and all other gameplay information can be compiled in one location!

Cool :D *goes to check it out*

Ok, there has to be something wrong.

1b6c6635a067155a6a7e5f7146abe9d0.png

I think you're just super unlucky. Someone else has made one since Tuesday, right?

#154 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:49 AM

I think you're just super unlucky. Someone else has made one since Tuesday, right?

I did. Didn't even need to, but I managed to make one.

#155 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:47 AM

I did. Didn't even need to, but I managed to make one.

Good! One less thing to worry about xD

#156 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:41 AM

Should show up if you're on the quest, in room 2.

Doesn't seem to be working.

#157 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:05 AM

Trading Spellbreach gold for other. What's the current exchange rate?

#158 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:10 AM

Oh, I know. It's just that it's easier to blame the game :p
Oh, that won't be a problem anymore! Thanks @Bee :3

#159 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:32 AM

Trading Spellbreach gold for other. What's the current exchange rate?

10k gold per Galaxy Buck.

#160 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:32 AM

can you even send gold right now? or just items? a trading post would be cool so you could easily swap items with other people

#161 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:43 AM

Doesn't seem to be working.

Balls. One more thing to worry about... :p

can you even send gold right now? or just items? a trading post would be cool so you could easily swap items with other people

No, not yet. A trading post is for sure coming, though ^_^

#162 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

When using the "organise items" function and selecting "component" I noticed it duplicates a bunch of items, showing I have more than I do.

Spoiler

I only have 1 electric imp token and 1 antler. It only seems to duplicate them if I sort using "component" filter.

#163 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:13 AM

Balls. One more thing to worry about... :p

Okay good it's broken and I don't just have awful luck finding the imp with the map.

That's why I made the better ring. Had so many stones grinding the cave and just kept making them.

#164 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:51 AM

When using the "organise items" function and selecting "component" I noticed it duplicates a bunch of items, showing I have more than I do.

Spoiler

I only have 1 electric imp token and 1 antler. It only seems to duplicate them if I sort using "component" filter.

Wooah, totally weird. It's getting the component-only data from the database, but populating enough fields to cover all item types in your invent. So if you "Store All", for example, it'll store everything, even if you're only trying to display components.

I'm sure it's an easy fix.

#165 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

@Sweeney I made an Iron and a Copper Ingot (in case you decide to add that).

wgWt8vs.pnghfX7Lj5.png

What do you think? If you want to go with it, I can edit to make the background invisible and turn into a .gif.

#166 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

@Sweeney I made an Iron and a Copper Ingot (in case you decide to add that).

wgWt8vs.pnghfX7Lj5.png

What do you think? If you want to go with it, I can edit to make the background invisible and turn into a .gif.

My iPhone makes it look fuzzy, but I'm sure It looks awesome on a pc :D Stupid retina scaling.

#167 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:20 PM

Should show up if you're on the quest, in room 2.

On quest. Been in that cave for HOURS. Day #2 and it's still not showing up. :(

Also, have a couple suggestions if I may:

In the workshop, can you please make a way to remove an already selected item in case someone messes up? Nothing like getting the first two correct then messing up that third and having to refresh the page. Especially if you have a ton of items to sort through each time.

In the Trader's Warehouse. Sometimes when I'm selling multiple items their position moves around. Like I was selling stacks of wood, but it'd switch places with the Bark and I'd end up accidentally selling it instead. Any way to lock them into a set spot all the time? Maybe have it stay in alphabetical order or something?

Edited by Alexiel, 24 September 2015 - 05:45 PM.

#168 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

@Sweeney I found a bug. When I click on organise items, it says I'm not carrying anything.  It's working again, nevermind.

In the Trader's Warehouse. Sometimes when I'm selling multiple items their position moves around. Like I was selling stacks of wood, but it'd switch places with the Bark and I'd end up accidentally selling it instead. Any way to lock them into a set spot all the time? Maybe have it stay in alphabetical order or something?

This happened to me yesterday. It changed places twice in a row, so I accidentally sold 20 Barks :/

#169 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

@Sweeney I found a bug. When I click on organise items, it says I'm not carrying anything.  It's working again, nevermind.

This happened to me yesterday. It changed places twice in a row, so I accidentally sold 20 Barks :/

I was working on the item management page :) It works even better now!

And yeah, that item thing is because it orders them by when they were found, and each individual item has a different date. I'll change the sort. (And, done!)

Working on the random exploration feature, and I've added some new tokens for new enemies. You can't find them yet, but they'll turn up soon :D

Also, @Rocket, I know you did a lot of token collecting last time. Do you happen to remember if you can get the special tokens (Fairy Thieves/Frostbound Construct) from the non-capture-box-token-sources? Save me looking through the code? :p

#170 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

I was working on the item management page :) It works even better now!And yeah, that item thing is because it orders them by when they were found, and each individual item has a different date. I'll change the sort. (And, done!) Working on the random exploration feature, and I've added some new tokens for new enemies. You can't find them yet, but they'll turn up soon :DAlso, @Rocket, I know you did a lot of token collecting last time. Do you happen to remember if you can get the special tokens (Fairy Thieves/Frostbound Construct) from the non-capture-box-token-sources? Save me looking through the code? :p

I don't remember :/ I haven't tried to collect anything higher than a tree right now lol

#171 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

I don't remember :/ I haven't tried to collect anything higher than a tree right now lol

Dang. Ok, I guess I'll go look. *sigh*

:p

Also @Sweeney it might be helpful to have exact stats for the weapons and defense stuff. Like, exactly how strong is a shortsword compared to an axe?

Helpful, sure. But you ain't gettin' 'em. You're gonna have to try stuff out :)

#172 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:55 PM

Also @Sweeney it might be helpful to have exact stats for the weapons and defense stuff. Like, exactly how strong is a shortsword compared to an axe?

@ortin Axe is better than a shortsword, especially if you have higher moxie. Shortsword is meant to be used by anyone. But if you have high moxie, go for an axe to max damage potential. If you have high mobility, get a bow. I might be wrong but that seems to be the case from my experimentation.

#173 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

O9b8lPh.gifeS1vLBP.gif

I still need to draw the ores :p Someone could try drawing some clothes ;) ;) ;)

@Sweeney do you have a list of all the items that need an image?

#174 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

O9b8lPh.gifeS1vLBP.gif

I still need to draw the ores :p Someone could try drawing some clothes ;) ;) ;)

@Sweeney do you have a list of all the items that need an image?

@Swarley Leave the "Abandoned Tentacle" to me please! I've already started that one lol.

#175 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:06 PM

@Swarley Leave the "Abandoned Tentacle" to me please! I've already started that one lol.

I didn't even know it existed xD Sure, you can finish it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users