• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:28 AM

have acheived knocking them down both legit and no legit.  As for how long it takes its stupid took me for ever on both ways yet I know ppl who have gotten it after 1 month.

#52 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

I hate people who get random avatars quickly, haha jerks

#53 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:03 AM

haha true :p

I once created a new account and fist thing avi I got was snowanger just had to post that on the boards and the hate I got was not funny :p

#54 Briavel

Briavel
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

have acheived knocking them down both legit and no legit.  As for how long it takes its stupid took me for ever on both ways yet I know ppl who have gotten it after 1 month.

I read on the boards that random avatars favor younger accounts..I wonder if there's any truth to that

#55 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

I know people say the ideal time to sell with stocks is the number between 60-100. Is this the "today current price" number?

#56 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

Yeah, the 'Current Price' . So for example right now both BUZZ and TPEG have 'Current Price' of 60NP each so now would be a good time to sell either.

#57 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

Yeah, the 'Current Price' . So for example right now both BUZZ and TPEG have 'Current Price' of 60NP each so now would be a good time to sell either.

Thank you so much! (I'm a TOTAL newb to the stocks on Neo). For selling, what would you put in the blank box under it? 

#58 carnykid41

carnykid41
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Thank you so much! (I'm a TOTAL newb to the stocks on Neo). For selling, what would you put in the blank box under it? 

When you click "my portfolio" and see one of your stocks has reached "current price" of over whatever your sell number is (mine is only 45, I'm too impatient for 60), click the small triangle to the left of the icon. This will open up how many stocks you have in this ticker to sell... In the "sell" column, type the number of stocks you want to sell... If you have a pin set up, scroll to the bottom of your portfolio and type it in to the provided spot... Otherwise, just hit enter and it's sold. Hopefully that addressed whichever blank box you're talking about...

#59 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

Only took me about a week playing legit :p

#60 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:47 AM

Quick question, where do I see how many Kads I've fed?

(Sorry for the really nooby question... I just got into Kadding!)

#61 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:04 AM

Quick question, where do I see how many Kads I've fed?
(Sorry for the really nooby question... I just got into Kadding!)

I believe it should be on your profile. The Kad trophy will be there with (x fed) underneath.

#62 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

I believe it should be on your profile. The Kad trophy will be there with (x fed) underneath.

Thanks so much! :D

#63 firefury

firefury
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

my score sender said my score is being reviewed, do i need to panic?

#64 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:09 PM

my score sender said my score is being reviewed, do i need to panic?

Was the score you sent within a reasonable time, and a possible score for the game (so no score ending in a 8 when the points are in multiples of 5)?

Did you suddenly go from a bad score/no score to the top of the HST? Usually I recommend that you build up to a top HST score, that way it looks like you're trying to improve at the game and that's why you're score went up. Of course, sometimes people are just good at a game 1st try.

I know some games have limits on scores that get auto reviewed but never accepted, I believe Evil Thade is one where anything over 5k or so gets review but not accepted (though that doesn't mean they'll freeze you. It just means it's not accepted and won't go on the HST). 

#65 firefury

firefury
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

they sent me neomail saying it was accepted pheeeeew, anyway of knowing why it was reveiwed so i can avoid it again?

#66 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:51 AM

they sent me neomail saying it was accepted pheeeeew, anyway of knowing why it was reveiwed so i can avoid it again?

We can hazard a few guesses, but can't exactly pin that down:

1. Time was a bit too fast for the score

2. time was too fast in general

3. score was higher than the threshold score (usually with the games, there's a score that if you go above it gets reviewed, but we can't directly pin it down for most games)

4. new account, never played a game before suddenly getting a top 3 score

5. score was randomly reviewed

6. score was an HST score top 1-10, those I feel tend to get reviewed more often. 

Always better to err on the side of caution and make the time slower rather than too fast. 

#67 Lkish

Lkish
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Quick question, is it easy to cancel premium membership if you don't want it anymore?

#68 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

Quick question, is it easy to cancel premium membership if you don't want it anymore?

Yep, real easy. I cancel mine every year to stop it auto-renewing, and it always expires fine at the end of it without charging me (though sometimes it glitches out and keeps letting me keep perks even if I ain't paid)

If you do get any problems I hear it's the one part of the site TNT respond to tickets about quickly also.

#69 Lkish

Lkish
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

Yep, real easy. I cancel mine every year to stop it auto-renewing, and it always expires fine at the end of it without charging me (though sometimes it glitches out and keeps letting me keep perks even if I ain't paid)

If you do get any problems I hear it's the one part of the site TNT respond to tickets about quickly also.

Oh perfect, thank you. I am super paranoid about things auto renewing after I cancel, thanks for the answer, I will get premium then!

#70 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:44 AM

What's the easiest way to get into trading ucs? I lost mine on an old account and would love to make up for it, but I hear the Pound Chat is a rough place to be if you're new to the whole trading thing.

#71 qt8711

qt8711
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

@Jasokes: I know some people try and get a VWN pet (Five letters, capitalized, pronounceable) and start training up to a super high level to begin entry UC trading! Other than that it's a mystery.

My question: Now that the neodaq site is down, is there any way to track my stocks and get an alert when something hits 60? I'm tired of missing everything all the time!

#72 Fubby

Fubby
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:15 AM

Do stocks ever get cleared out? I logged in after several years and all of my thousands of stocks are gone. Just wondering if that's normal or if my account was compromised or something?

#73 Imb0red

Imb0red
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

What will be the next ht item to retire ?

#74 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:45 PM

What will be the next ht item to retire ?

No one can tell you this for sure, only TNT knows.

#75 Imb0red

Imb0red
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

What would be your best educated guess?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users