guide

34 replies to this topic

#26 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:43 PM

I want to sell sugar cane, I don't see anyone buying 5000 stacks from me. 

Looks like a poor choice of item to sell.

#27 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:47 PM

I want to sell sugar cane, I don't see anyone buying 5000 stacks from me. 

Nope...not interested in buying your sugar cane, but I likewise can't see why the server shop would want to purchase it either. :p This is, after all, supposed to be a somewhat challenging survival experience, and once an autofarm is going, that's pretty much nothing but a major economy breaker.

#28 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:48 PM

Is there an English version of the video? I don't understand Aussie :(

#29 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:48 PM

Nope...not interested in buying your sugar cane, but I likewise can't see why the server shop would want to purchase it either. :p

Ok then, I want to sell potatoes, carrots, cactus. apples, steak, porkchops. List goes on.

#30 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

Ok then, I want to sell potatoes, carrots, cactus. apples, steak, porkchops. List goes on.

Yeah, and not sure if anyone would be interesting in buying them from your player shop, but you could try. :p

(I'm pretty much a super-pro cactus farmer in many places, but one of the things I was RELIEVED to see in the server shop is that crops and such are NOT sellable there...it totally owuld cheapen the aspect of the hard+ experience...again, as with everything I have posted here, just my opinion, however.)

#31 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

I give up. Can't be bothered playing. I'd rather farm and sell the farmed items to buy ores, etc. I'll just stick to my current server.

#32 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

I give up. Can't be bothered playing. I'd rather farm and sell the farmed items to buy ores, etc. I'll just stick to my current server.

jawsh pls

#33 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:54 PM

you're such a drama queen.

If you have stuff to sell, sell it. Other people will sell stuff you need I'm sure. No point wasting your time arguing over stupid shit.

#34 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

What @Rocket said in terms of drama queen, so please get over it and give it a try?

One doesn't have to be married to a server to the point that it is THE ONLY SERVER THEY PLAY. Case in point, I play three others, but by Herobrine this one IS my Hard+ survival adventure one now. :D

#35 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

So rent a shop and sell food/farm stuff. You'd be surprised at how much you will sell. On the server I was playing on, people had all sorts of things to sell and others had "specialty" shops that sold one specific thing (for example, a wool shop with all the different colours of wool, that was a very successful player owned shop too). Just pick a niche shop and try it out. Trust me, the way I've set it up will work, it works for other servers :)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users