Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:37 PM

Four applications this month. Wooooo. Can't wait to read them :D

#52 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

Maybe in 5 months, if I still alive, I'll try it...

#53 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

Maybe in 5 months, if I still alive, I'll try it...

Why would you not be alive?

Is this a cry for help?

I hope you're not kidding because that's a serious thing you're possibly exaggerating about. 

#54 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

Why would you not be alive?

Is this a cry for help?

I hope you're not kidding because that's a serious thing you're possibly exaggerating about.

Well, I'm serious about it. I'm super depressive, I don't like myself and I've suicide tendences.

You may ask for yourself Why I act like an idiot. Well, because I'm fucking sad IRL. The reasons are unknow, but all that people should know that I'm very depressive. I hate my life. Never I do goes right. I don't have skills. The only thing I know to do it's sleep.

Why I claim atention? Because I don't have from no one. My family is an good family, but they don't show affection towards me. I was all my childhood alone. I was all my adolescence alone. I've few friends that i love too much, but my mind isn't normal. I have thoughts about Kill myself, so I can have an outbreak one day and suicide. My emotions are very instable.

So, asking your question, I'm crying for help and welcome.

Why I act like an spoiled super happy character? Because that's the opposite of me. I'm not happy. That's because I'm an super hiperactive girl, because I don't want to be sad like today and yesteday. I act like an idiot because acting like this makes me laugh and being happy. When someones being kind with me, like @Aria, @Kass, @Kord or even someone that hates me, that makes me smile and get happy. The life isn't an green garden that I always dreamed, but I try to keep my viewing on it. It's silliness keep a fake vision about the life, but it's better dream with a happy life than the true life. Hide myself in my dreams works, that makes me forgot my true life issues. IRL, I'm hiperactive, but the people would thinks that I'm a moron, so I act like a shy girl in all places, don't talk too much, always keep in the normal line.

Here, in Codex, I act like Umaru-chan because it's a way to unburden all my problems IRL and keep smiling, because I like all of you Codexians, having few exceptions, but I love this place, it's welcoming and magical. Some peoples here care about others even knowing about them. That's because I'm what you guys know. You guys may think I'm annoying, but I'm changing and being another person, an calm and gentle girl, like I'm IRL.

Why I'm Umaru? To flee from my true nature and don't die by depression.

Edited by UMR, 12 January 2016 - 08:44 PM.

#55 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:15 PM

Well, I'm serious about it. I'm super depressive, I don't like myself and I've suicide tendences.

You may ask for yourself Why I act like an idiot. Well, because I'm fucking sad IRL. The reasons are unknow, but all that people should know that I'm very depressive. I hate my life. Never I do goes right. I don't have skills. The only thing I know to do it's sleep.

Why I claim atention? Because I don't have from no one. My family is an good family, but they don't show affection towards me. I was all my childhood alone. I was all my adolescence alone. I've few friends that i love too much, but my mind isn't normal. I have thoughts about Kill myself, so I can have an outbreak one day and suicide. My emotions are very instable.

So, asking your question, I'm crying for help and welcome.

Why I act like an spoiled super happy character? Because that's the opposite of me. I'm not happy. That's because I'm an super hiperactive girl, because I don't want to be sad like today and yesteday. I act like an idiot because acting like this makes me laugh and being happy. When someones being kind with me, like @Aria, @Kass, @Kord or even someone that hates me, that makes me smile and get happy. The life isn't an green garden that I always dreamed, but I try to keep my viewing on it. It's silliness keep a fake vision about the life, but it's better dream with a happy life than the true life. Hide myself in my dreams works, that makes me forgot my true life issues. IRL, I'm hiperactive, but the people would thinks that I'm a moron, so I act like a shy girl in all places, don't talk too much, always keep in the normal line.

Here, in Codex, I act like Umaru-chan because it's a way to unburden all my problems IRL and keep smiling, because I like all of you Codexians, having few exceptions, but I love this place, it's welcoming and magical. Some peoples here care about others even knowing about them. That's because I'm what you guys know. You guys may think I'm annoying, but I'm changing and being another person, an calm and gentle girl, like I'm IRL.

Why I'm Umaru? To flee from my true nature and don't die by depression.

Please stay alive. If you need help, you need only ask.

Many people here have suffered from dark and depressive thoughts & states of mind.

Be whomever your authentic self is, i promise you the internet has corners for all kinds of people looking for acceptance.

#56 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

Please stay alive. If you need help, you need only ask.

Many people here have suffered from dark and depressive thoughts & states of mind.

Be whomever your authentic self is, i promise you the internet has corners for all kinds of people looking for acceptance.

You're one of the people that listened me in whole my life. Thanks... Finally someone that can understand my pain...

#57 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

Hey @UMR i think everyone here can feel how you feel and that sucks, feel free to talk with everyone here, nobody hates you

#58 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:24 PM

You're one of the people that listened me in whole my life. Thanks... Finally someone that can understand my pain...

Yeah, I think this is maybe one place where you shouldn't be afraid to be yourself. I can speak for many people when I say we would much rather have you act like you rather than an anime character that confuses us all.

#59 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:26 PM

an anime character that confuses us all.

Speak for yourself. I understand Umaru completely.  :headshake:

#60 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

Yeah, I think this is maybe one place where you shouldn't be afraid to be yourself. I can speak for many people when I say we would much rather have you act like you rather than an anime character that confuses us all.

You can definitely say that when we have a Cello running around this place, a badger that dances to his hearts content, Pokemon characters and the like. You can be as 'annoying' as you like but just be genuine. 

#61 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

Speak for yourself. I undertand Umaru completely.  :headshake:

Dang it, I was actually thinking of you and almost changed "all" in my wording. Ha.

#62 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

Hey @UMR i think everyone here can feel how you feel and that sucks, feel free to talk with everyone here, nobody hates you

That's what I try to do. Thanks for the tip :3 And hm, I dunno, someone here hates me, but I'm afraid to tag.

Hmm, yes, that's one point that I agree. But I'm an crazy Roleplay gamer, I love to act like Umaru and hate myself, so I prefeer for being her than me. I don't feel confortable of being me, I don't like myself... But your vision is correct. But as Padme say, we have an dancing badger, an pokemon, why not an Chibi crazy girl? :p

Speak for yourself. I understand Umaru completely.  :headshake:

Let's plays videogames and drink cola!

#63 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:34 PM

That's what I try to do. Thanks for the tip :3 And hm, I dunno, someone here hates me, but I'm afraid to tag.

Dont be afraid about tagging me, Valentino, and many others xd 

just kidding

#64 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:36 PM

Let's plays videogames and drink cola!

That's all I know what to do!

#65 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:40 PM

@Swarley :p

#66 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:41 PM

Take comfort in that it is nearly impossible for you to become the most hated member on this forum.

I haven't been around here long but I've read enough back logged threads to feel confident in that you aren't anywhere near the hall of fame. 

Feel free to PM me anytime about anything you want, I'm here if you're feeling sad and misunderstood. I used to RP on specific forums when I was a younger girl and suffering from being depressed. It's something we can talk about anytime you like. The mods are great and will help you in anyway they can as well if you don't want to talk to me. :3 

#67 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

Take comfort in that it is nearly impossible for you to become the most hated member on this forum.

I haven't been around here long but I've read enough back logged threads to feel confident in that you aren't anywhere near the hall of fame. 

Feel free to PM me anytime about anything you want, I'm here if you're feeling sad and misunderstood. I used to RP on specific forums when I was a younger girl and suffering from being depressed. It's something we can talk about anytime you like. The mods are great and will help you in anyway they can as well if you don't want to talk to me. :3

I'm not the most hated? O.o Who's? Has a lot kind people here and I don't see any fight that doesn't have me as one of the people involved :p

And I like you, I'll talk with you since now then! Just don't call me an troll :p I'm BR, but isn't an troll, at all haha

Thanks... Very thanks >//<

That's all I know what to do!

OMG, THE BOMBER GUY XDXD

#68 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

I'm not the most hated? O.o Who's? Has a lot kind people here and I don't see any fight that doesn't have me as one of the people involved :p

They fight because...they care?

Yeah you're definitely not the most hated when people here actually like you.

OMG, THE BOMBER GUY XDXD

@Turnip changed her avatar to him too.

#69 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

They fight because...they care?Yeah you're definitely not the most hated when people here actually like you.@Turnip changed her avatar to him too.

I'm curious now o-o

OMG, A LOT OF BOMBERS! XD Now just need to appear Taihei (@Kass), Kirie-chan and Ebina-chan!

#70 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

I'm curious now o-o

OMG, A LOT OF BOMBERS! XD Now just need to appear Taihei (@Kass), Kirie-chan and Ebina-chan!

Did someone call? :p (I think this is the right person? XD)

#71 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

Right in the target! Now we have an Family!!! :x3: haha, I'm so happy now! :D

#72 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:41 AM

@UMR Please always feel free to PM if I am online if you want a chat about anything I am always a good listener.  No one in life should feel alone in RL or on the internet!!

#73 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:51 AM

Aww, thanks, Bones! >~< I'll PM you!

#74 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:54 AM

You can definitely say that when we have a Cello running around this place, a badger that dances to his hearts content, Pokemon characters and the like. You can be as 'annoying' as you like but just be genuine. 

This reply really speaks to me. :rolleyes:

#75 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

This reply really speaks to me. :rolleyes:

Hey Badger-san, can I dance with you?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: not pregnant, merica, apps, private

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users