• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#126 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:59 AM

Go ahead.

I did the SS on my main, and the JellyNeo walkthrough on my shell.

The shell was done in half the time! I really should just TRY the game first. But I thought I wouldn't have time for it. Whoops!

#127 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:05 AM

Yeah, I'm no SS expert (actually SSed for only the FIRST time ever today, have only been posting SS lists searched up & verified as safe after people started requesting for them here), but, it seems like some of the long SS times might have been built in as such partly for safety. After all, it's safer if you take more time, and it just looks like your SSing account is like taking more time to figure out the walkthroughs or something. :p

Which is also why I posted that SS list with the high score, by the way. It's not necessary for the max score of course, but it really is a safe score regardless, because just need to follow the JN or TDN walkthrough all the way in order to get that score. And you'll just be one out of 75 people who have gotten the max score today on the high score list, not really tooo suspicious looking really. :p

#128 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:30 AM

I won't be updating the OP until later in the day. I'm super busy today. D: 
But, here are more safe and less time consuming SS Lists:

Beat Abigail:
GameID: 489 Score: 65-75 Time: 45-60 Mod 5

Beat AAA:
GameID: 489 Score: 385-405 Time: 240-300 Mod 5

@FelisNoctua yeah, the game it's pretty simple. For Abigail's score we only need to clear level 1, in less than one minute. And to get AAA's score, five minute it's sufficient. 

@Junjie the problem is not the HST, but the score itself in this particular day. TNT has access to all scores, regardless they show up in the HST or not. And we're a big community, TNT knows us, not to mention a few fake-legit players that might be lurking and reporting this thread to TNT directly.
It's just safer for everyone, really. We're better not giving TNT any excuse to ice any more of our accounts. We already lost too many. :c

#129 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:36 AM

Thaankk Yoouu for actually doing it @Katya omgg

And wait the scores are mod 5 too? Ok but def I'd rather go with your scores they're safer.

#130 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:44 AM

Yeah, there's a mod. I actually played the game legit to see the time #somanyregrets. And I remember now why I hate playing these stupid games legit lmao. I cannot believe I've played legitimately for YEARS before I started cheating. Such a pain.

Also, it's seems that stupid Faerie Floss Cocktail is now given out for both teams, AAA and Abigail. I just played both and got the same prize. JS, please. <_<

I guess we're better off waiting before playing in any more accounts, to see if they fix this crap properly. 

#131 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:51 AM

Yeah, there's a mod. I actually played the game legit to see the time #somanyregrets. And I remember now why I hate playing these stupid games legit lmao. I cannot believe I've played legitimately for YEARS before I started cheating. Such a pain.

Haha, I know right. I missed the Habi NP generator completely, at a time where I was totally hooked onto Habi although not particularly good at it. Gosh.

Also. Looks like I need to put some more care into posting SS lists. Or just, leave it to someone else more careful & knows their stuff. I totally missed out the fact that there was a mod in the score today, despite googling and reading up and all huh.

#132 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:28 AM

@Junjie the SS List you posted was made to get the trophy, and it's perfect for that purpose.
It doesn't have a mod in it because it's a list with a fixed score. Since my list has a ranged score, it's mandatory to add the respective mod, if applicable (not all games require a mod) so whoever use it don't end up sending impossible scores such as "67", "71", etc..
You can easily see if a game needs a mod by taking a look at its HST. When creating a SS List, to help with the mod and the time, it also helps playing the game legit at least once - if you're a masochist. xD
If you want to continue to share SS Lists, do it!, we appreciate it, but if you're not sure about something, just be careful. Always check things twice and play the game legit if needed. One thing is when we use a wrong list and we get in trouble, but if we share that list and get others in trouble, it's when things get ugly. And pitchforks are picked up lmao.
It looks like TNT doesn't mass freeze accounts as much as they used to, but we're better not giving them any real chance to use our mistakes against us.

#133 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

Sure, thank you @Katya ! Will take note of all of that. Though, I think I might try to refrain from posting SS list though for the moment, unless I like really go and open the game and figure it out from there I suppose. Which I guess I should be doing in the first place if I want to put up SS lists. D:

-----

Update: Oooo, looks like TNT has fixed the Stamp prize thing: AAA Team challenge now gets the Stamp as prize, as was presumably always intended.

Edited by Junjie, 15 April 2016 - 08:50 AM.

#134 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

Not so fair for those who'd already completed it, I hope they fix that

#135 Pis

Pis
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

I got frozen using jj's score.. Really, thanks JJ..

Edit: Time for pitchforks. Goodbye hardearned UCs.

Edited by Pis, 15 April 2016 - 09:04 AM.

#136 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:24 AM

It was a legit score with a fair time range however. Though definitely was less safe than Katya's scores. Still, SS always comes with a certain risk.

I hope no one else got frozen however. Please use Katya's scores instead of course, my post has been changed to her scores.
@FelisNoctua is your account okay by the way?

Edit: And to clarify again to clear it up, it wasn't my score, but a well-established score I searched out from a Codex guide here, albeit one usually used to get the gold trophy instead of the Daily Dare. I just searched it out cos the last time I didn't provide SS list but only AOB Codes, there were several posts requesting SS. Including yours, @Pis , you kept and keep insisting that you didn't have time to search for or create an SS list, that's partly why I went to find one.

I do genuinely hope no one else was frozen & never intended for anyone to get frozen in the first place but, on account on all of this, please keep "pitchforks" away please.

#137 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:46 AM

@Pis are you sure it was the list and not something else? Unless you're absolutely sure it was the list, please refrain from accusing people. Because the list it's safe on its own, since it's been used for a while now for a lot of people to get the trophy. Like I said in a previous post, and although the list  IT IS SAFE for trophy purposes, it might attract undesired attention to people's accounts if they decided to use it TODAY specifically.

That being said, if you're a cheater you know the risks every time you decide to break the rules.

@Liesa & @Junjie  in the accounts I picked AAA's team and got the Cocktail, I still have the Cocktail in my inventory. Some people in the neoboards are mentioning their Cocktails disappearing, which might mean TNT will eventually give out the correct prize for each team for those of us who completed the challenge before they fixed the problem. 

Considering similar issues in previous years, TNT might end up excluding this day from the trophy list, making fair for those who went for Abigail's challenge expecting to get the stamp and excluding them to get the gold trophy.

The OP has been updated! Sorry for the delay, guys. I've been busy and I wanted to make sure TNT got the team's prizes solved-ish. :p

#138 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

Wish I could rep the OP more than once. Loving all this hard work everyones putting in, especially you @Katya!

#139 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:54 AM

You cheat and then complain about getting frozen? You used that score at your own risk, sometimes bad things happen. And you don't even know if that's what actually caused it. Not cool.

#140 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:57 AM

In the future it's always your safest bet (in my opinion) to extend your time longer than you would anticipate

#141 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

@Cannabis @Swarley @Katya Thanks for backing me up. :)

Cannabis: As mentioned by @FelisNoctua the score I gave was already longer than what it would have taken to play legit with walkthrough actually xD

@ninjaweeb I know right. It's amazing the work and dedication that people have put in for this, especially Katya. She actually went to construct a new SS list just for today's score, on a day where she was busy. That's...certainly exceptional.

#142 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

I sent a ticket to TNT and they gave me the stamp! And I still have the cocktail!

@Liesa and whoever has the same problem, you should do it too! It took about an hour only.

#143 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:28 PM

I sent a ticket to TNT and they gave me the stamp! And I still have the cocktail!

@Liesa and whoever has the same problem, you should do it too! It took about an hour only.

Woww nice!!!

I'm not eligible, didn't do the team challenge today. :p But, very happy for this actually -- that this would allow you guys to get both team prizes. :D

Edited by Junjie, 15 April 2016 - 03:34 PM.

#144 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:10 PM

I was using the same SS score earlier and nothing had happened to my account. 

Be a wise cheater guys...

#145 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:12 PM

DAY 4 GAME: Ready to Roll (Double Dare Challenge -- Win BOTH prizes if you complete it!)
Scores to beat: 400 (AAA / Double Dare) or 75 (Abigail).
Prizes:

bg_ddy18_altadorforest.gif

Altador Forest Background (AAA)

Minitheus Plushie (Abigail - the image is broken too)

clo_ddy18_yooyucap.gif
Yooyu Cap (OR +2 Defence)

AOB Codes, from Yung's Master List:
Spoiler

SS List: 
Spoiler

Notes on Cheating on these games:
Spoiler

Edited by Junjie, 16 April 2016 - 05:04 AM.

#146 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:16 PM

That game is actually too easy to win. You just need to collect all stars from the first two levels and finish them. 405 points.

But the game is VERY glitchy, that's the only hard part. My character kept disappearing or going through the platforms.

Oh yeah, and the prizes:

bg_ddy18_altadorforest.gif

Altador Forest Background (AAA)

Minitheus Plushie (Abigail - the image is broken too)

clo_ddy18_yooyucap.gif

Yooyu Cap (OR +2 Defence)

#147 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:04 AM

Added the prizes to my post by quoting yours, just for like convenience's sake. Thankss @Swarley !

Edit: Added a sendable working SS list to my previous post as well. Very sure the one I put up is safe, but, as usual use at your own risk (this applies whenever you are SSing/cheating anyways)

Edited by Junjie, 16 April 2016 - 12:04 AM.

#148 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

Oh god fix the graphics already JS 

#149 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:40 AM

Oh god fix the graphics already JS 

Hahaha. Broken image errdayy. :p

Also, oh hey, Double Dare Challenge gives me both prizes, hoorayy! :D

#150 Zoma

Zoma
  • 89 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:51 AM

AoB for Ready to Roll:

Invincible (credit to qwable and Homer)
96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 01 08 24 4e 96 02 00 08 29 52 ->
96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 01 08 24 4e 96 02 00 08 28 52

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)