Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:43 AM

-cereal killer img-

How come you don't have the edited text?! Private member perks huh? Ò.Ó

Just one of many :cool:

The problem with today's game is not its difficult, but how much it fucking bores me to death.

#181 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:34 AM

I gave up when i legitly got 1100. SS time  :rolleyes:

Hehehe!!! Welcome to "Cheating World!". :D

#182 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:53 AM

Hehehe!!! Welcome to "Cheating World!". :D

Ahah Thanks ^^ I've always been like this. If it bores me to death to try to play it legit.. SS all the way

#183 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:27 AM

Just one of many :cool:

The problem with today's game is not its difficult, but how much it fucking bores me to death.

Nah, the problem is that a lot of the people (including me) can't even play it.

I lose after the first few seconds without even moving, and yeah, I've changed browsers already, not helping.

And then JS wonder why people cheat.

#184 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:02 AM

Oh, thank you!

#185 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:55 PM

Ahah Thanks ^^ I've always been like this. If it bores me to death to try to play it legit.. SS all the way

Tell me about it bae...I literally started SSing for the first time in my life from thiiss DD challenge. And now I'm scoresending for DD every day, and noot because like, these are super fun games or anythangg. xD

And yeess, Private can do those sneakeh edits yes yess @GetJinxed xD

And definitely, THAANKSS @Katya ONCE AGAINN! For playing thru the game and the SS list and alll!! :wub: <3

#186 princesspeach

princesspeach
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:19 PM

The chariot game today is literally awful. Thank you dear SS :wub:

#187 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:13 PM

Even with the game on hard and using AoB it still took 20 laps just to beat AAA's 1,900, since each lap I did was 100 points. And I kept crashing into the walls because I'm just awful at this game in general. Ugh, it was tiring and boring.

#188 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:39 PM

Even with the game on hard and using AoB it still took 20 laps just to beat AAA's 1,900, since each lap I did was 100 points. And I kept crashing into the walls because I'm just awful at this game in general. Ugh, it was tiring and boring.

I didn't even try playing the game at all this time hahaha. After seeing all the feedback about it being a long tiring game. I know I'm crap at games too, without cheating at least, and I was tired that day too.

Edit: DAY 6: Spacerocked!
Scores to beat: 5000 (AAA) / 500 (Abigail)

Prizes:

gif_ddy18_green_slinglamp.gif
(AAA Prize - Wearable)

clo_ddy18_slingnecklace.gif

(Abigail Prize - also Wearable)

bg_ddy18_colorfulnightsky.gif

(Bonus Prize, a Wearable Background OR can be traded in for +2 Agility on Active Neopet)

AOB Codes:

Spoiler

SS List:

Spoiler

Hope this helps!

Edit again: Okay, so I played legit today. Turns out it's really not that hard once you figure the game out, though you might have to play a few times.

Tips & info for completing this legit:

Spoiler

Edited by Junjie, 18 April 2016 - 12:05 AM.

#189 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:45 PM

Spacerocked? Ugh. Yeah. This one relies almost entirely on luck.

#190 janner

janner
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

Haha I love how the best thing this Daily Dare has achieved is make this forum semi-actively posting again, thanks JS for revitalizing the cheaters communities again for a while <3

#191 pride

pride
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:53 PM

note: if you havent received the spacerocked! avatar you need a score above 13500

i'm SSing right now a tiny bit above 13500 but not enough to reach the high scores list and risk being reviewed

if it goes through with no troubles i'll edit my post to include times

#192 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:56 PM

Spacerocked? Ugh. Yeah. This one relies almost entirely on luck.

@jaredyne It's not very difficult however, once you figure it out hehehe. Just need to clear levels one and two. I updated my post for some tips and tricks on playing legit and hitting 5000 so do check that out. :D

Haha I love how the best thing this Daily Dare has achieved is make this forum semi-actively posting again, thanks JS for revitalizing the cheaters communities again for a while <3

Hahhahhaha I know right. :p It's kinda fun to come and try clearing this every day too. :p

note: if you havent received the spacerocked! avatar you need a score above 13500

i'm SSing right now a tiny bit above 13500 but not enough to reach the high scores list and risk being reviewed

if it goes through with no troubles i'll edit my post to include times

Thank yoou @pride !! I haven't gotten my avatar yet, but I'm not very avatar conscious so ehhh. :p

#193 pride

pride
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:03 AM

well it went through okay, got the avatar while beating AAA. i made up the time based on playing the game once or twice.

game ID: 964

score: 13505 - 13520

time: 1200 - 1230

mod: N/A

tbh i think the time is a bit long so adjust if needed

Edited by pride, 18 April 2016 - 12:03 AM.

#194 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:41 AM

Today's background looks kinda good 

#195 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:09 AM

I know right!! Looks eeven better than the April 16 background, which was pretty good alr imo

#196 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:49 AM

OMG, Spacerocked! If JS was trying to redeem themselves from yesterday's game, they certainly succeeded! Love today's game :wub:

What's up with the names of certain items? Breathtaking Night Sky. Why are you so full of yourself, TNT? :lol2:

The BG it is breathtaking... when we only view the thumb image. When applied, it looks like the pets are floating. Meh.

OP updated with a small info about one of the AoB codes! Read it before you do something you might regret later - like posting in this thread you were frozen...

#197 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:02 AM

OMG, Spacerocked! If JS was trying to redeem themselves from yesterday's game, they certainly succeeded! Love today's game :wub:

I know rightt!!! I. Actually had fun playing today's game. xD

What's up with the names of certain items? Breathtaking Night Sky. Why are you so full of yourself, TNT? :lol2:
The BG it is breathtaking... when we only view the thumb image. When applied, it looks like the pets are floating. Meh.

I dunnoo I like it. Though I don't know if it's breathtaking and all hahahha.

OP updated with a small info about one of the AoB codes! Read it before you do something you might regret later - like posting in this thread you were frozen...

You're a really, reaallyy helpful person you know @Katya has anyone told you that befoore <3

#198 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:13 AM

I've been SSing, but I play a few times before I send for the peace of mind. Ended up breaking 5000 on my second try.

Seriously, just aim up, hit space when it's green, space when it hits the ground, and hope you get lucky.

#199 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:37 AM

I like it. The lamp though? what the crap is that? Maybe, in a mad-scientist outfit... At least the necklace is, well, it's not good. But I can pretend it's a wishbone or something. They even coded it to show up right on an Eyrie.

I've been SSing, but I play a few times before I send for the peace of mind. Ended up breaking 5000 on my second try.

Seriously, just aim up, hit space when it's green, space when it hits the ground, and hope you get lucky.

Thanks. And WOW this game is wildly inconsistent! I got 3800 first try, and didn't even send it, thinking "Ok, not that bad" then BAM less than 500 3x in a row. -.- THEN, 11,000! Oi.

#200 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:43 AM

I'm really hoping Assignment 53 isn't one of the games, because we can't SS it and I don't believe we have any working AoB's for it either.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users