• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#151 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:57 AM

@Junjie the AoB codes you provided, only the first one is for Ready to Roll. 

I'll be updating the OP soon.

#152 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:04 AM

@Junjie the AoB codes you provided, only the first one is for Ready to Roll. 

I'll be updating the OP soon.

...Oh! Read Yung's guide wrongly today, oops! :p

#153 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:53 AM

You may also have to play Ready to Roll in Firefox. I was glitching badly in Chrome but Firefox was fine with Homer's code.

#154 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:07 AM

Added the prizes to my post by quoting yours, just for like convenience's sake. Thankss @Swarley !

Edit: Added a sendable working SS list to my previous post as well. Very sure the one I put up is safe, but, as usual use at your own risk (this applies whenever you are SSing/cheating anyways)

Just a tiny suggestion for today's Score Sending lists, I strongly recommend using a mod of 9 or 8, because the suns you collect are worth 8, 9, 10, and 11 points. While you could use a mod of 10 or 11, I think a mod of 8 or 9 looks less suspicious.

#155 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:47 AM

OP has been updated!

Just a tiny suggestion for today's Score Sending lists, I strongly recommend using a mod of 9 or 8, because the suns you collect are worth 8, 9, 10, and 11 points. While you could use a mod of 10 or 11, I think a mod of 8 or 9 looks less suspicious.

I don't think it's necessary, that's why I didn't add it to the SS Lists. It's possible to have legit scores ending with any number since you can get 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 possible points per level depending on how many lives you have left. But it doesn't hurt to add it, to anyone that wants to do it :D

#156 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:02 AM

I love this topic! This is the first time I have ever done the DD, but you guys make it so easy, and simple, and just wonderful. <3 <3 <3  :wub:

#157 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:43 AM

I don't think it's necessary, that's why I didn't add it to the SS Lists. It's possible to have legit scores ending with any number since you can get 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 possible points per level depending on how many lives you have left. But it doesn't hurt to add it, to anyone that wants to do it :D

That's fine. I just use mods 8/9 to make the scores look safe, especially with higher scores (guess I should have thought about that before).

#158 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:55 AM

Thank youu for the suggestion @Karla

Thaank youu for the thorough daily work and updates @Katya . And for like, actually playing the game every day it seems.
One of these days, my own updates in this thread won't actually contain errors or things missed out, I promiise. D:

#159 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:31 AM

I hope no one else got frozen however. Please use Katya's scores instead of course, my post has been changed to her scores.
@FelisNoctua is your account okay by the way?

Just logged in for the day; I'm ok.

#160 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:39 AM

Cool ok! Good to know phew. The score's safe then. :p

#161 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

:wub:
To be honest, DD and GMC are the only times of the year I don't mind playing legit (I still don't like it, but I can endure the task because of the fun).
I wouldn't play any of these games legit if the Score Sender didn't exist though. I do it because of those peeps who use it xD but like I said, it's all cool. I'm having fun so it's all worth it *_*

@Junjie don't stress about it. It takes time to learn how to handle this stuff. You've been doing a great job!

#162 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

:wub:
To be honest, DD and GMC are the only times of the year I don't mind playing legit (I still don't like it, but I can endure the task because of the fun).
I wouldn't play any of these games legit if the Score Sender didn't exist though. I do it because of those peeps who use it xD but like I said, it's all cool. I'm having fun so it's all worth it *_*

@Junjie don't stress about it. It takes time to learn how to handle this stuff. You've been doing a great job!

Thank yoouu Katya!

Edit: Will be outside today when the new Neopets day breaks, and the new Challenge is revealed. So prolly won't be able to provide the info / AOB / SS lists etc for it kay by the way! Feel free to come in and post any of that info early, before Katya comes in later to update the thread I guesss. :p

Edited by Junjie, 16 April 2016 - 08:46 PM.

#163 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:13 PM

Today's game is Chariot Chase! http://www.neopets.c...ml?game_id=1148

Abi score: 100

AAA score: 1900

Abi prize: Fire Alabriss Action Figure

AA prize: Chariot-Inspired Shield

Day and date prize: Optimal Care for Chariot Alabrisses

AOB:

Spoiler

Edited by jaredyne, 16 April 2016 - 11:21 PM.

#164 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:25 PM

FUCK YOU NEOPETS.

I just wasted 20 minutes trying to get a score high enough, and then I get an error when I try to send it. This happened yesterday too. GAH.

I don't recommend anyone to play today's game legit. It sucks.

Heh. I got an even higher score at my first try after the error... Oops.

#165 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:28 PM

Yeah nah today's game is extremely unfun, I cannot recommend playing it legit. It's not that it's difficult per se it just sucks.

#166 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:50 PM

Thanks guyss!!

Still at my friend's home -- will have a look later. Though by then Katya will prob be around. Hopefully she doesn't have too much hassle playing it for the SS list.

Also, this is the second DD game in a row to be glitchy and hard to play? Awww. :(

#167 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:04 AM

It's not the game itself that's glitching, it's the score sending part. Today's game runs pretty smoothly.

#168 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:10 AM

Ah I seee, thanks for clarifying @Swarley . That's good, I guess, well not really but at least the game's fine. :p

#169 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:09 AM

Most unfair game ever today. Did it legit, almost thrown my keyboard through the window

#170 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:40 AM

They should make all these old games retired

#171 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:41 AM

Edit: Oops, @jaredyne already covered this, didn't see it. ><

Please ignore what's in the spoiler, or click to read anyways, it's mostly info he already posted a few posts above this:

Spoiler

@Scavi @Swarley how long did you guys take to get the score legit btw?

Edited by Junjie, 17 April 2016 - 03:48 AM.

#172 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:11 AM

Wow wow WOOW. Today's game was a NIGHTMARE. I can't find enough bad and strong words to express how much I hate Chariot Chase...

Anyway.
  • OP has been updated.
  • None of the available AoB codes seem to work for me, I hope anyone else have better luck with them!
  • Don't forget to join the first Team Challenge of this year's DD, from April 15th! You have until midnight NST to find a teammate (or use a shell account :rolleyes: ) and to win a bonus prize!

#173 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

Today is a team challenge too? O.o I don't see that option today :/

#174 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:23 AM

Why no one reads what I write? :lol2:

I never said the team challenge was from today!

You saw nuthin!

#175 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

Why no one reads what I write? :lol2:

I never said the team challenge was from today!

You saw nuthin!

AH! Was just about to quote the unedited one <_< I'm watchin' ya  :ninja:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users