12 replies to this topic

#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:02 AM

c-1292.png

This guide is pretty simple. With this, you can get a 1st place trophy even if you play on the last day of the month.

In fact, I recommend you to do this as late as possible so your username won't stay in the highscore table for too long.

The only thing you'll need is an auto-clicker. Other than a mouse and a keyboard, of course. You can use pretty much any free auto-clicker you find on google, they'll all do.

After you've downloaded and installed it, open up the software and go to the game page. Remember to put your auto-click to as fast as possible, I usually do 1/100 of a second.

Now, some controls you should know: Z rotates the piece to the left and X rotates to the right. The SMELT button next to the timer changes the metal sheet to a smaller one. Check how many free smelts you have before you begin the level because if they're not free they take some time to change.

The first levels are pretty easy, you don't even need to use the auto-clicker (as it will also make you score less, because the pieces won't be perfect, but that doesn't really matter later on). After you start getting less time for each level, you don't even think about placing them perfectly. You just move your mouse around the sheet; you can also keep Z or X pressed (just one of them), to rotate the pieces while you move them. If the sheet has no more space in it, press the SMELT button (you don't have to worry about it pressing more than once with the auto-clicker -- it won't do anything until the sheet changes).

Later on, the levels are even quicker, 1 or 2 seconds only. It's hard to do them legit, but with the auto-clicker is super easy. And if you lose a level, that's fine, you can try until you finish it.

So that's it. Now you have a pretty golden trophy for little effort!

1292_1.gif

#2 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:29 PM

Oh a mouse clicker! Br esperto huehue :p Is there any score review you know of ? Because this will go super fast and you could be ending up with a super fast score.  Nice guide btw  :)

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

Oh a mouse clicker! Br esperto huehue :p Is there any score review you know of ? Because this will go super fast and you could be ending up with a super fast score.  Nice guide btw  :)

É assim que a gente faz hahaha

I got ~7.5k last month and it didn't review my score. But even if it did, there's nothing really suspicious about my game, I was just clicking really fast :rolleyes: But it should be safe. Just get a score that's high enough to beat the 3rd highest, it's usually not so high.

#4 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

Just complementing, this game doesn't have a review score (or if it has, it's super high) so you will be safe.

Great guide :)

#5 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:23 PM

Just complementing, this game doesn't have a review score (or if it has, it's super high) so you will be safe.

Thanks for the info. Will try to send now. *Fingers crossed*

#6 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

I have no idea how people get those 17k+ scores without using some kind of auto-clicker :( Some of those levels are plain impossible... I've never gotten above 8k without giving up. Thanks for the guide!

#7 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:13 PM

This is great. Thanks for the guide!

#8 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:56 AM

Thanks for the guide. Time to get me some gold trophy.

#9 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

This is good to know! Thanks :) I'll be trying this

#10 lalalizzy

lalalizzy
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:33 AM

Just happened to find this on the last day of the month - perfect time to use it ;)

#11 laurennnn

laurennnn
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

Have never played this game but I'll definitely try this! Thank you!

#12 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

I played on my laptop with an external mouse, letting me click twice as fast as normal (mouse + trackpad button) and I managed to get 12k+ legit. I don't remember if it was reviewed or not, but an auto-clicker won't get you frozen or even looked at. The bonus you get for going fast is absolutely negligible.

#13 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:06 AM

Haven't tried this game as well. Thank you for posting this. Autoclick seem useful for a lot of things around Neopets...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, trophy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users