It's offical. Neopets stopped caring.

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#76 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:46 PM

Yeah I can see why you're able to get sub 1 second buy times with that connection. I'm sitting on 120 mbps and a steady 15 ms so I may be able to compete as long as I miss the same RS as you haha. I used to get times like that with a campus t1 line when I had access to the server room.

#77 kbexx

kbexx
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

I thought that I wan't cautious enough and that I was just asking to get iced, so it's interesting to see people pushing the limits way more than I do and still getting by. They really don't care, do they?! 

#78 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:19 PM

I thought that I wan't cautious enough and that I was just asking to get iced, so it's interesting to see people pushing the limits way more than I do and still getting by. They really don't care, do they?!

@Copycat is doing a study right now, to see juust how much they care or dont care. You can contribute here: http://www.neocodex....-please-answer/

Besides the testing @Corry is doing here as well I mean. :D

#79 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:29 PM

@Copycat is doing a study right now, to see juust how much they care or dont care. You can contribute here: http://www.neocodex....-please-answer/

Besides the testing @Corry is doing here as well I mean. :D

Oh god, Codex is inside your brain, it's all you can think about now.
You already posted that on the first page of this thread. Take a break and come back once you're undicodexitized! D:

#80 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:32 PM

@DonJunjie deserves the Hyperactive award!

#81 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:32 PM

Can you people get some damn avatars

#82 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:53 PM

Lmao I don't do gfx...my brain is the technical side...art is not my forte...at least on the computer. If I did I'd have a sig that isn't from '05 and an avatar.

#83 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

Lmao I don't do gfx...my brain is the technical side...art is not my forte...at least on the computer. If I did I'd have a sig that isn't from '05 and an avatar.

Just google "anime face" and pick one at random. Done. Avatar.

#84 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:02 PM

I grabbed a random avatar tooo. Bonus points cos it has heart on itt xP

@Copycat hahaha thank you I think so tooo. Though. I have no idea what the actual secret(?) requirements aree. D:

@Katya I woould, then I would get into...woork? Goshh. ><

#85 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

There...granted it's too small but I'm not editing it on my phone haha. Happy now guys?

#86 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:16 PM

20M+ Rsing in a day is pretty good isnt it?

#87 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:19 PM

Ah always strive to do better! More accounts.

#88 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

@WarezHaxor I would gift 1 month of Advanced for you, cos you're really cool~ :3

(I can do it now if you wanna actually...)

#89 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:32 PM

How much do you guys have in item/pure?
Most no made in a day?
Np*
Np*

#90 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

I want to start ABing again, but I only have accounts with valuable stuff on them from charity corner. And I think I am IP banned too lol (way too much work to find a proxy for me).

#91 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

I want to start ABing again, but I only have accounts with valuable stuff on them from charity corner. And I think I am IP banned too lol (way too much work to find a proxy for me).

Haha, what a problem to have :p. You can make a new account and play in epic browser, uses proxy without setting any configuration ;)

#92 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:55 PM

Aw thanks Junjie! I would never turn a gift down but you don't have to do that. Though I was never super active here, back then I did all my works via IM, the people I met here and formed friendships with truly made it like a family. It's about time this old guy started trying to be active so I can be that old codex gramps with war stories that anyone who sees my posts probably views me as hahah.

@Corry currently I've got about 500k between a main and a shell (both only 2 weeks old though) and currently with what's in my shop it'll just be 400k from the odds and ends I got with from the random shops. Lifetime was about 85 mill in a 6 hour period in magic, stamp, and BM. Wish I could get tnt to unfreeze that one account...could really throw contests for codex if I had it, the main that survived the sdb dupe rollback and icings.

Edited by WarezHaxor, 12 May 2016 - 07:57 PM.

#93 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:04 PM

I'm on a 300mbps plan with 7ms latency(connecting to Singapore servers), fibre connection

using a OCR of 1ms and Haggle Time of 1ms,

yet I'm having 2.8secs-3secs buying time :/

#94 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

I'm on a 300mbps plan with 7ms latency(connecting to Singapore servers), fibre connection

using a OCR of 1ms and Haggle Time of 1ms,

yet I'm having 2.8secs-3secs buying time :/

Try using speedtest and connecting to LA servers.

#95 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Too far from the neo servers in California to get better buy times it seems unfortunately. Find yourself a good vps or get a free amazon ec2 instance for a year and you'll see much better results.

#96 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:11 PM

Too far from the neo servers in California to get better buy times it seems unfortunately. Find yourself a good vps or get a free amazon ec2 instance for a year and you'll see much better results.

Really? ec2 never worked for me, or maybe I'm just too dumb to set up properly. 

#97 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

Aw thanks Junjie! I would never turn a gift down but you don't have to do that. Though I was never super active here, back then I did all my works via IM, the people I met here and formed friendships with truly made it like a family. It's about time this old guy started trying to be active so I can be that old codex gramps with war stories that anyone who sees my posts probably views me as hahah.

Ok, gift voucher for 1 month Advanced membership has been seentt to you thru PM. Have fun with it yaaa! :D

#98 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

I never had a problem...it's been a while but I used the win server 2008 r2 I believe it was and just downloaded the program manager and installed the required files and never had an issue.

Awe thank you @DonJunjie! You're so kind....psst...go apply for private if you haven't already!

Edited by WarezHaxor, 12 May 2016 - 08:22 PM.

#99 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

I don't know how ec2 works, but I followed the tutorial from neocodex and when I installed everything my buy times were 5x slower.

#100 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

GG that's a 198ms latency for me.
But even so, it shouldn't be so that that buytime takes 3seconds with 1ms OCR and 1ms Haggle time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users