Photo

It's offical. Neopets stopped caring.

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#101 icantbelievethis

icantbelievethis
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Strong first post for me but you guys wanna hear something?

I was desperate for AC points last year and dropped alot of YYB wins at 20-25 seconds into the score sender. Only 3 got reviewed and I got all of my points. Went from rank 1 to rank 19 in 2 days.

I made it a goal to cheat as recklessly as I could on this account. Although I've had some hiatus periods, I've managed to get 32 trophies, 250 avatars, and more nps than I know what to deal with...now that I have Abrosia that's increasing.

#102 phoenix13

phoenix13
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:14 PM

yah I keep getting rs banned lol took me like an hour or so with those settings.

#103 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

This is soo coolll to me actually. It's like all the stories of reckless cheating are coming up in this thread one after the other. xD

#104 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

yah I keep getting rs banned lol took me like an hour or so with those settings.

Make sure it's not the fake rs ban.

#105 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:16 PM

Wow my abing just went ham. Picked up another 10m today. Looking like a 30m day, not to shabby. What is private btw?
Also, ps if I'm posting on here you might be better off abing on a shop other than magic. I'm up to 4 acts refreshing every .9 to 1.9 seconds at the same time with 800ms to 1800ms but times I've missed only two in the past hour lol

#106 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:19 PM

@Corry:

Q: What is Private?
A: Private is a title granted by the community to those who contribute to Neocodex in a significant way. They have all the benefits of Advanced Membership plus a series of Perks, some of which are public information and some of which are not, including for instance, a private subforum. Private is unique among the Neocodex member ranks, because members of the community apply instead of being nominated for this rank. A certain amount of initiative is encouraged and welcomed here. This is the rank for overachievers.

Q: How do I become a Private Member?
A: At the beginning of each month Private applications are opened for a week (via the Apply tab). All users who have been members for twelve months or more, have made at least 1000 posts and who feel that their contributions, activity and/or helpfulness are up to scratch, are invited to apply. Around two weeks from the opening of applications, results are usually posted. Personal Messages are also sent to all applicants informing them of the status of their applications.

The application process is your chance to shine! Feel free to be a little outspoken and toot your own horn. The application questions are designed to let you talk about yourself and your time at Neocodex. If you've done something extraordinary that not everyone will have read about (a lot of things happen on a forum every day!) bring it to the attention of the voters so they take it into account. Our Staff team along with the Private Leader will discuss the applications among one another and vote potential candidates in or not.

From the NeoCodex FAQ: http://www.neocodex....q/#entry1714819

:)

#107 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

Oh nice! Thanks.

#108 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:35 AM

Your posts make me want to get a few shells and start competing against you Corry haha.

#109 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:11 AM

Pshhhhh, you won't win against me :p

#110 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:47 AM

I may actually stand a chance...with settings a bit higher than yours on the first page, I'm average 1300 ms buytimes...if I dropped them down to your level I may actually manage to snag 1 or 3 from you. That's probably it though haha.

#111 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:28 PM

At .01-.01 My buy times dip to sub 700ms

#112 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:52 AM

So this is why I haven't been able to RS an MP worth shit the last few days.

#113 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

Meh, just started ABing in magic the last 2 days with normal settings, still getting MP's like crazy while only ABing for like 2 hours a day. No biggie. Neopets is dead, that's why it's so easy to AB anywhere, hell it's probably too easy to restock legit.

#114 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:41 PM

I've picked up 14 today so far lol

#115 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

I've picked up 14 today so far lol

How are you unloading these all, though? I got a few today myself, and am wondering if Trading Post or Auctions or what is the best way to change them into NP.

#116 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:22 PM

I-dont-believe-you.gif

#117 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:41 PM

Wish they'd give me back all the accounts they've banned of mine.

What's hilarious is no account I've personally cheated on has been banned.

All my other accounts were banned for being inappropriate on the boards or something along those lines. ~_~

Meanwhile my cheating accounts still going strong.

#118 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:07 AM

Wish they'd give me back all the accounts they've banned of mine.

What's hilarious is no account I've personally cheated on has been banned.
All my other accounts were banned for being inappropriate on the boards or something along those lines. ~_~

Meanwhile my cheating accounts still going strong.

Yeahh it looks like they're still banning people for that sort of thing lol. E.g. mentioning Codex / cheating sites on boards, saying or linking things not appropriate etc. Even when they aren't doing actual anti-cheating monitoring or anything right now...

#119 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:23 AM

Yeahh it looks like they're still banning people for that sort of thing lol. E.g. mentioning Codex / cheating sites on boards, saying or linking things not appropriate etc. Even when they aren't doing actual anti-cheating monitoring or anything right now...

Previously a certain prolific member posted all over the boards as Juan. Infuriating clean players and giving us all chuckles.

It was truly hilarious and the greatest thing I've ever experienced.

It even resulted in contests on this site. lmfao.

** Just tried to post on the boards about codex. I've been banned. Let's see how many i can get tonight.

#120 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:28 AM

Previously a certain prolific member posted all over the boards as Juan. Infuriating clean players and giving us all chuckles.
It was truly hilarious and the greatest thing I've ever experienced.
It even resulted in contests on this site. lmfao.

** Just tried to post on the boards about codex. I've been banned. Let's see how many i can get tonight.

xD You're bored tonight aren't ya @Padme :p

Welll, this could be fruitful regardless! In the spirit of the studies going on that test TNT's limits, we might as well test this one out too I guess!

I thiink you might want a subtler approach as well by the way? By that I mean that TNT has "codex" and "neocodex" set to autoflag and perhaps all-but-autoban. So that might get boring after a while. So maybe see if subtler or less direct references work better, after a while? xP xD

Edited by DonJunjie, 15 May 2016 - 12:29 AM.

#121 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:41 AM

xD You're bored tonight aren't ya @Padme :p

Welll, this could be fruitful regardless! In the spirit of the studies going on that test TNT's limits, we might as well test this one out too I guess!

I thiink you might want a subtler approach as well by the way? By that I mean that TNT has "codex" and "neocodex" set to autoflag and perhaps all-but-autoban. So that might get boring after a while. So maybe see if subtler or less direct references work better, after a while? xP xD

Oh I've been posting things all sorts of ways. 

¢0✘  4ever

#122 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:07 AM

Yeah the monitors for the boards are definitely over achievers. They hunt that stuff down with a passion. Those boards are the banes of our existence on accounts we want to remain uniced. I got frozen more on the boards than anything just because 1 person didn't agree with what I said or they went through some elaborate method to find out I'm a cheater when anyone who looked back then knew who was cheating and who wasnt.

Edited by WarezHaxor, 15 May 2016 - 01:07 AM.

#123 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:14 AM

id prob be too scared to post anything like that on the neoboards haha, knowing me id somehow stuff up the proxy and then everything i own on neopets will get frozen and i will sink into a deep hole and never return because neopets is life

#124 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:55 AM

Meh, I don't care if you don't believe me.

#125 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:59 AM

It actually seems possible actually, with the number of accounts you are using in total, the low loww refresh rates, and the fast internet and buy times you seem to have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users