#1 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:32 PM

c-771.png

WINGOBALL GUIDE
Greetings, traveler! In this guide I will try to teach you how to get a very good (or perfect) score on Wingoball. First thing you want to know: the max score for this game is 1335, meaning that any score above this is clearly cheated. However, to get this score you can't lose a single second in any level, so it's pretty hard to do, but you don't need a perfect score to earn a trophy on this game. Also, this is a semi-legit guide, but the trick we are willing to do is undetectable (or almost).

INTRODUCTION
On Wingoball, your goal is to throw the ball to the other side of the field. In the first level, there are no obstacles, but they start to appear in the other levels. There are three types of objects you have to worry: the planterboxes, the green gnomes and the red gnomes. It's explained in the spoiler.

Spoiler

If you throw the ball and beat the level in the first try, you will receive a bonus. You will also receive a bonus based on the time remaining. So, to get a good score, we will always try to throw the ball in the first second of the level and never throw it wrong (so we receive the bonus on all the levels). Now, onto the guide.

THE TRICK
Before playing the game, the first thing you want to do is configure a key on your keyboard to work as the click of your mouse. Doing this, you can always throw the ball in the first second after the beginning of the level, which is normally faster than clicking with the mouse. Just in case you don't know how to do that, open the spoiler for a simple guide (for Windows 7).

Spoiler

THE GAME
(you just lost it) You are now ready to play the game. First of all, this game is all about timing. You have to know when to throw the ball and, when it's the right moment, quickly double tap the + key (or any key you chose). I could insert images teaching you how to pass every level but i'm lazy JellyNeo has pictures for the 25 levels and I highly recommend you to see the images before every level (or at least before the hardests).

Now you may be asking yourself how to know when it's the right time to start the level so you save time and earn more points. Look at this screenshot:
e3ba337caf.jpg

As you may see, between two levels, before you start the next, the level is running on the background. You only have to wait the gnomes to go to their right places, start the game and throw the ball. If your timing is good, you should have no problems in finishing all the 25 levels using this strategy, earning a lot of points per level.

CONCLUSION
Wingoball is a game that requires patience and some training. However, following these tips I'm sure you can get a nice score and earn one of those beautiful trophies in no time! Also, this game has an AoB, but when you use it, you don't receive the first try bonus, so you can't get the trophy. Thanks for reading my guide and I hope that it was useful for you!

771_1.png771_2.png771_3.png

Good luck!

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

Thank you for the wonderful guide! It's nice to see more semi-legit guides for games appearing! I've added this to our guide directory.  :)

#3 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:44 AM

Thank you! I will try to add more of these guides in the future.

#4 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:03 AM

Nice and concise guide! And honestly, there is nothing illegitimate about this method. There's no way for tnt to be able to see you changed the mouse click to a key press, without having their site flagged as malicious for reading info from local machines like an exploit kit, and by waiting to start a level because it's running in the background without counting down on the timer so you can time your shots perfectly is just a bad programming error on their part. Regardless, it's legit.

Great guide, hope to see more like it!

#5 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:25 AM

Yeah I didn't know if I should call it legit or not but didn't want people raging at me because of the method XD but I agree it's 100% safe.

Thanks for the feedback! I will work on more of them.

#6 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:03 PM

Great guide. :) Gonna try for that trophy... always good to see more "legit" guides.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wingoball, semi-legit, guide, trophy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users