help poor neopints dreams

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WolfyChica

WolfyChica
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:16 AM

Hello everyone I am new to this site!

I'm so poor and been playing since this game came out and never made it to 1mil. I have tried so many things but nothing seems to work for me. Any tips or suggestions to make nps fast? 

Thanks 

Steph

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

Welcome to codex! For making NP fast, check out our guide directory with all of our guides!
http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/
If you have questions feel free to ask or PM one of us!

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:25 PM

Usually the path to riches for cheaters goes like this:

1. Score send a bit to generate some capital (50k-100k, spread out maybe in a week for safety reasons)

2. Use that small amount of neopoints to autobuy, and profit from RSing

3. Repeat step 2

4. ???

5. Profit!

For step 1, you can also play Ghoul Catchers, available both as a mobile app and as a Facebook game (run it on Firefox). You get 50k NPs a day simply by repeating the very short and simple first game 50 times. It's easier to run than score sending, probably more profitable, and way less risky.

For autobuying, check out the "Autobuying" section of the guides directory linked by @KyloRen above. Basically you use Abrosia from our Programs Manager, and autobuy. Please use what is referred to there as an "AB list" to choose a Shop and buy profitable items from it however, otherwise Abrosia will randomly select Shops for you as a normal member (Advanced members get to choose which Shops to buy from, it's pretty nifty).

#4 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

Usually the path to riches for cheaters goes like this:

1. Score send a bit to generate some capital (50k-100k, spread out maybe in a week for safety reasons)

2. Use that small amount of neopoints to autobuy, and profit from RSing

3. Repeat step 2

4. ???

5. Profit!

For step 1, you can also play Ghoul Catchers, available both as a mobile app and as a Facebook game (run it on Firefox). You get 50k NPs a day simply by repeating the very short and simple first game 50 times. It's easier to run than score sending, probably more profitable, and way less risky.

For autobuying, check out the "Autobuying" section of the guides directory linked by @KyloRen above. Basically you use Abrosia from our Programs Manager, and autobuy. Please use what is referred to there as an "AB list" to choose a Shop and buy profitable items from it however, otherwise Abrosia will randomly select Shops for you as a normal member (Advanced members get to choose which Shops to buy from, it's pretty nifty).

@WolfyChica basically this is your best advice. If you do decide to score send, just make sure you know all about what you're doing (reasonable times/scores/etc). There's plenty of guides around on the topic.

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:48 PM

Cheat.

#6 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:55 PM

Restock something freaking amazing and sell it. It is basically the only thing that has worked for me lol.

OH! and join in some of the contests here. There are usually some neopets related prizes that could help you with your goals. This is honestly how i started to accumulate wealth before my first awesome ABing moment. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, poor, neopints, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users