sleep dreams

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#126 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:00 AM

Last night I had two different dreams about robots. In the first one, we had a murder mystery thing going on, very dark. The second one I was inside the robot and it had an AI pod. Then my hubby woke me up coming ot bed. Just when it was getting good!

#127 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:43 AM

I had two really weird dreams, with demons and stuff. They were actually on dream,because one of them was within the other.

In the first one, I was meeting my friends from school for a bbq, and during it, we saw a guy, close to the house we were, doing some weird black magic things. After watching him for some time, he completely disappeared, and we all got scared. But we let it go, because he was gone for too long. Then some hours later he just rises from the ground with red eyes and a demonic face. That was fucking scary. I don't remember how we got rid of him. But we did. And then I "woke up".

On the next dream, it felt very real, because I remember telling my family about the weird dream I had that night. Some stuff happened (I don't remember the exact details, just some random things), but later at night, that fucking demon appeared again. Again, I don't remember what happened, only waking up after that.

#128 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

@Swarley what an amazing dream!
Have you been watching Supernatural? :p

#129 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

@Swarley what an amazing dream!
Have you been watching Supernatural? :p

Ew, hell no :p

#130 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:34 PM

I had two really weird dreams, with demons and stuff. They were actually on dream,because one of them was within the other.

In the first one, I was meeting my friends from school for a bbq, and during it, we saw a guy, close to the house we were, doing some weird black magic things. After watching him for some time, he completely disappeared, and we all got scared. But we let it go, because he was gone for too long. Then some hours later he just rises from the ground with red eyes and a demonic face. That was fucking scary. I don't remember how we got rid of him. But we did. And then I "woke up".

On the next dream, it felt very real, because I remember telling my family about the weird dream I had that night. Some stuff happened (I don't remember the exact details, just some random things), but later at night, that fucking demon appeared again. Again, I don't remember what happened, only waking up after

Yes...it was just...a dream. Carry on.

#131 SquiggleBiggle

SquiggleBiggle
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:23 PM

Yes...it was just...a dream. Carry on.

What he said

Edited by SquiggleBiggle, 13 August 2015 - 12:33 AM.

#132 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:34 AM

Ew, hell no :p

Ew? Hell no?
<_<
No one talks trash about my boys and get away with it.
*sending more demonic dreams your way*

Carry on.

My wayward son.

#133 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

Ew? Hell no? <_<
No one talks trash about my boys and get away with it.
*sending more demonic dreams your way*

My wayward son.

I did.

OOOOOOOOOH

But really, I can't take the show seriously. And I've tried. #notsorry

And I hate when people see a mention of that song and talks about Supernatural. Or when Supernatural is mentioned and they mention the song.

I feel really bad for Kansas.

#134 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:24 AM

I did.

OOOOOOOOOH

But really, I can't take the show seriously. And I've tried. #notsorry

And I hate when people see a mention of that song and talks about Supernatural. Or when Supernatural is mentioned and they mention the song.

I feel really bad for Kansas.

There's no need to trash talk if you don't like it. *pouts* I don't like that met your mother thing and you never saw me talking about it xD

Ahahah. Well, if it worth anything I knew the song way before the show. I'm an old broad.

#135 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:26 AM

There's no need to trash talk if you don't like it. *pouts* I don't like that met your mother thing and you never saw me talking about it xD
Ahahah. Well, if it worth anything I knew the song way before the show. I'm an old broad.

You asked for it :p
And I don't really mind when people talk shit about himym, the thing about the show is that you wether love it, or hate it. You get attached to the characters, or you quickly lose interest :p

#136 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

Another dream about Rock in Rio (a music festival). This time I forgot the tickets again but somehow managed to get in. But we got there way too soon, about 11am when the first concert was at 5-6pm. So I didn't have time to dream about the concerts :c

#137 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

3rd post in a row lol

This time I had a dream that had elements from Hunger Games and that ARK game. I don't even play that game. So, it was like a virtual reality game, but more real than virtual. There were weird dinosaurs everywhere and people who tried to kill each other (but unlike the Hunger Games, you didn't have to kill anyone). I remember a part where I was at my aunt's house (it's on a hill behind our house, she only comes here once every month), and I was playing with a friendly dinosaur. But suddenly, he became aggressive, and I'm pretty sure he wanted to eat me. I was almost dead when a guy appeared and killed the dinosaur. I was so relieved. But not for too long.

He turned around, called two other people and they started running into our direction. When they arrived, they each had a weapon, one had a spear, the other had a thick, pointy stick (lol) and the third had a katana. They killed me. I felt the pain, and I can remember how it felt. It's like another time I dreamed with something shooting me, and I could feel the bullet going through my flesh.

Then I respawned. I was inside the house, on the second floor. The three guys were outside, and they saw me through a window, and started running towards me. I tried to find a place to hide, but everywhere was too obvious. I thought "fuck it" and decided to hide behind a bed (not under, I couldn't fit). Oh, and my cousin was sleeping in that bed, I had no idea why or how, she's not related to my aunt. So, I saw one of them open the door, then he searched for someone in the room, even under the bed, but it was so dark he didn't see me. After he left, I stood up, but before I could do anything, he opened the door and saw me. I was terrified. He went in my direction with the stick, and right before he killed me, I paused the "game", and quit it. Then I woke up.

So weird.

#138 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

I survived deadlifts.

#139 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:12 AM

Am I the only one who has dreams related to games which I'm addicted to? Every damn time that I play a videogame too much, I end up dreaming about it.

When I discovered candy crush, I dreamt with the game for like 3 nights in a row, it was like closing your eyes and seeing combinations of candy.

Last time it happened to me was with Piano Tiles :/

#140 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:32 AM

I had a dream that I was at work and the IT guy came over to install new security cameras. He was installing one behind my desk and I was just sitting there watching netflix like nothing was happening. A few times I would try to grab a window to cover it, but it wouldn't move so I just continued watching.

It was weird, and I woke up feeling anxious.

#141 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:25 AM

Last night I dreamt I was cheating on my husband with Daniel Radcliffe o.O Which was pretty weird for a number reasons; 1. I don't usually dream about celebrities. 2. especially not sexually 3. while not completely unattractive, Radcliffe is not on top of my list and 4. I'm really really not a cheater :')

I'm just really intrigued what triggered this dream to take place lol.

#142 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:40 AM

I had the craziest dream/nightmare. I was at work and my monitors were like 5 feet tall and everything that could go wrong would go wrong, I would get pop-ups, random programs. It was a shit show, I was trying to hide it from everyone but my screens were so big nothing was working. Finally I just turned off my computer and went to lunch. But before I did I was walking down the hall where they were renovating (we're about to renovate our office /again/ irl) and they were making tiny cubicles for new people in a dark hallway and one girl was like but the spiders will come out! So I ran away and left the building to have lunch. I came back and couldn't get into the building, the door was locked (irl we have a door access system where I just swype my card) this door was glass and locked with a key. So the receptionist had to come let me in (we dont have a receptionist lol), and when I came in my boss wanted me to show her something on my computer but I was too afraid to turn it back on.

Then I woke up in the middle of talking to my boss and was confused why I was in my bed.

#143 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:58 AM

I had a dream that I was at work and for some reason I wasn't wearing pants, but it was normal? Idk I was walking around all fine and dandy, then went upstairs to my bosses office. 

When I came back down, the IT guy was in our office and he came up to me and told me I have a "cute little ass." I flipped him off and walked away.

Real life, I walked into my office this morning and who is the first person I see? The IT guy, I got embarrassed and walked to my desk quickly.

#144 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:22 AM

Had a dream where I was at an unknown game shop that had the new rock band set up. I went "oh man we gotta play to unlock the Protomen so I can try it!" The end.

I had just barely glanced at something mentioning that yesterday that I had to look it up and actually confirm it was real and not just a dream.

#145 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:23 PM

Another inception dream. Third time the past week. So many things happened, I can't even tell and make sense out of it.

Oh, @Fikri was in it for a couple minutes!

#146 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:23 PM

Another inception dream. Third time the past week. So many things happened, I can't even tell and make sense out of it.

Oh, @Fikri was in it for a couple minutes!

the heck was i doing in your dream? O_o

#147 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:27 PM

the heck was i doing in your dream? O_o

I only remember running with you and telling you something, that's it xD

#148 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:09 AM

I fell asleep watching supernatural last night  and I had the scariest nightmares ever.

I don't really recall what they were about, but I do know that they were stressful, suspenseful, and scary. 

I knew this would happen

#149 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:19 AM

I had a nightmare about the rat I saw last night. Stupid rat. Stupid beady little eyes. 

#150 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

I had a dream that me and my BFF were going to comicon but instead of dressing up as something cool, we were dressed as college football players. It was really confusing. I woke up before we even left the house.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users