• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2023 - 01:45 PM

Since the last time, the only real difference between me before and now is that I weaponized my wittiness for money.

Not much money, mind you, but legal tender nonetheless.

And y'all bitch ass punks better do one too.

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2023 - 04:18 PM

Will you ever apologize for exposing youserlf that one time?

#3 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2023 - 04:59 PM

Will you ever apologize for exposing youserlf that one time?

I've done a lot of cocaine since then as well as drinking alongside taking psych meds. There are a lot of 'one time's and not enough brain cells to recall which is which.

However, if it was the one time I was shirtless in tinychat, then I will not apologize for my soft, shitty body. ✨Body positivity

#4 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2023 - 06:01 PM

What have you done in the past 3 years, and where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2023 - 01:36 PM

what up?

#6 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2023 - 03:51 AM

What have you done in the past 3 years, and where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?

I’ve been in the healthcare field since before peak Covid and I hate it. I regret going to school so much and the money is not worth it. Yes, I’m a highly respected member of society with a six figure income, but that means nothing if I’m not happy.

Some other random accomplishments:
+ I made my parents proud
+ I broke out of yet another cult
+ I mentored a lot of people and I kinda like teaching, but absolutely not in the field I’m in.
+ half my student loans is paid off even with all that time they froze payments.
+ I asked multiple guys out and they all said yes. The first one was in the aforementioned cult and he was the leader and I broke it off to him because he was a poly pan who can’t love all his mates at a decent level
+ My current boyfriend is a big time furry. I’m a Hrothgar in Final Fantasy XIV for the good times and laughs but he loves saucy furry art a little too much.
+ I’ve been honored to be a godfather to two kids that aren’t even blood related to me.
+ I wrote a first draft to a 109K novel and read through all of it to make notes. My first draft ain’t that bad but not good enough yet to my liking.
+ I got two crowns and three veneers. I love candy so damn much
+ I learned how to do my taxes the old pencil and paper way thanks to my local library.
+ I can technically retire now and live semi comfortably, but in this economy and global warming? Hell no.
+ I learned that I do in fact have friends. It was a matter of me recognizing people as such.

I want to quit my job and be a full time novelist. I’m working a job I hate so I can fully dive into writing.

Other goals and visions for myself
+ Be in a lifetime relationship with my current boyfriend
+ Be happy, be hralthy, be the hellfire that sears the fattened pigs in power to ashes, fueled by the perdition of their own making
+ Get rotator cuff surgery that I’m always putting off.
+ I want to try a bidet once in my life
+ Write and direct the story of a 60+ hour game.

what up?

You and I… we should meet up at Balmung’s Quicksands sometime.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2023 - 10:37 AM

You and I… we should meet up at Balmung’s Quicksands sometime.

I'm kinda scared of the odd power dynamic between a big gay cat and a tiny potato manchild. I was gonna sub over Christmas but got caught up in Maplestory again. Woops. Maybe next major patch I'll get on again.

Also that's an impressive list of activity over the last while.

I...

Finished school.
Got a job.
Got *another* job.
Bought condo.
Got fat.

#8 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2023 - 02:56 AM

Damn nice. Look at you homeowning. I’m renting an apartment (high end riverside) like a blasted fool.

Why are you afraid of the power dynamic? It’s obvious the potato will stomp on the kitty

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2023 - 03:17 PM

I also bought a condo in my shitty, conservative hellhole of a hometown where it's affordable. Never have problems with the locals if I never leave the house.

I dunno maybe because anyone can toss me like a football with ease.

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2023 - 06:47 AM

That doesn't sound like the smol and angy ankle-biting kneecap-smashing warrior of light we've all come to fear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users