Some jokes!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 04:41 PM

Genie Jokes:

There's this guy walking in the woods and happens to walk into a genie (just happens  to :p ) and the genie grants hi'm 1 wish. And he's like no CENSORED. Then he finds a cork up his butt.

There is an adventurer who lives in Toronto and visits to Mexico alot. While he's traveling along he finds a genie. Genie says I'll grant you 1 wish and he says ok I wish there was a highway that went from Toronto to Mexico. And the genie says nope to hard make another. And he says ok I wish I met a nice girl who didn't nag etc. Then the genie said so is that 2 or 3 highways??

Bar Jokes:

There is this gay guy who walks into a bar (not a gay bar) and gets a drink and walks into the corner of the bar. Then another guy walks in (he's not gay) says OH MAN I'M SO THIRSTY I COULD DRINK THE SWEAT OFF A COWS CENSORED!!!!
Then all you can hear is MOOOO from the corner of the bar

Newphy Jokes:

There is an American, Canadian, Newphy who go to this Hotel. They each get a toilet and the American get's a metal toilet, the Canadian gets a wooden toilet and the Newphy gets a singing toilet.They go to this restaurant to eat and the American complains that when he has to take a CENSORED it's either to cold or hot. The Canadian says oh ya you don't got it half as bad when I try to take a CENSORED I get splinters up my CENSORED, Then the Newphy is like oh ya well when I gotta take a CENSORED the National Anthem plays so I have to stand up and CENSORED.

Blonde Jokes:

There were these 3 Blonde chicks running away from the cops and happen to run by this storage building. They run in and see these 3 bags. One had dogs in it one had cats in it and the other had potatoes. Each one jumped into a bag. The police came and saw the bags. The cops kicked the 1st  bag and heard WOOF! they kicked the 2nd bag and heard MEOW! they kicked the 3rd bag and heard POTATO!

There was a blonde girl driving putting on lipstick. There was lipstick on the horn. Do you know why? She tried to blow the horn

I didn't copy any of these jokes. I wrote them all down!
I heard all these jokes whenever I'm in school...

By: Jacob/Jake

Edited by Jake, 28 November 2004 - 04:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users