Quantcast

Photo

Hellsing, GTO, Onegai Twins, Hack S, Last Exile

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 05:58 AM

Hellsing, GTO, Onegai Teacher, Hack Series, Last Exile, Cowboy Bepop, etc. these are so-called good ani'mes... you must whatch'em, if you consider yourself an ani'me fan ^_^ ... and if you say thay are bad, you honestly have no taste ^_^ :D

EDIT... Its not Onegai twins... but Onegai Teacher  (OT is a seqel) :D
EDIT2 Naruto, like tottaly escaped my mind :D

#2 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:01 AM

Luckily I don't consider myself a fan at all more a a heating appliance o.0 ?
but really, I'm glad I'm not obliged to see them they sound silly. hellsing? obviously a rip of that movie with that aussie guy whose name is lost to me...

#3 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:08 AM

We dont get any of those here in the uk ^_^

At least not to my knowledge :wink:

#4 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:10 AM

just purchase them off a site like suprnova *cough*

#5 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:11 AM

Luckily I don't consider myself a fan at all more a a heating appliance o.0 ?
but really, I'm glad I'm not obliged to see them they sound silly. hellsing? obviously a rip of that movie with that aussie guy whose name is lost to me...

View Post

Hellsing is prolly the most ripped ani'me of them all... so its prolly the other way around ^_^ a non japanese site ( http://hellsing.pioneerani'mation.com/ )

#6 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:14 AM

Now lets see how good they are ^_^

#7 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:16 AM

oh I thought they were unrelated, didn't know hellsing the ani'me was also about evil undead and vampires etc.....wikkid

#8 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:21 AM

oh I thought they were unrelated, didn't know hellsing the ani'me was also about evil undead and vampires etc.....wikkid

View Post

Ani'me Helsing
3rd most reviewd on Ani'meNfo.com
Title Hellsing
Japanese Title
Category TV
Total Episodes 13
Genres Action, Adventure, Horror
Year Published 2001
Studio GONZO DIGi'mATION
Pioneer LDC
US Distribution Geneon Entertainment

I'mDB--> No matches for movies called Hellsing ^_^

#9 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:22 AM

lol, that's cos the movie only has one l

#10 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:25 AM

lol, that's cos the movie only has one l

View Post

Ohhh, you mean Van Helsing (2004)

#11 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:27 AM

I'll make a seperate thread for Naruto ^_^ . I love naruto!. Just not happy that my BT is mesing up and 110-112 have not finished yet ^_^ .  ^^.

Oh great, thanks 113. Please, share all the information you can. Though these will be moved shortly, once the rest of the sub-boards come in. I'll post something about ti soon lol. Oh, any suggestions? You know so muich about the ani'me's I didn't care for much lol. ^^.

#12 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:34 AM

Oh, shizlle dog! you just reminded me I haven't downloaded the latest charmed episodes *faints*
I must go, god calls to me!

#13 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2004 - 08:31 PM

Hellsing is one fo the best ani'me out there in my opinion, the Manga kicks ass, and the Ani'me ish awesome!  It and every moving dealing with dracula (including Van Helsing) was based off a man in every Dracula movie ever made, an old man with a little role, his name was Van Hellsing. He was the guy who always stabbed dracula.  Anyway  Hellsing the manga was based on tha guy founding an organization, and Van Hellsing the movie was based on hi'm in a totally different role.

Damn I'm good :innocent:

#14 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:44 PM

I have the Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star series' on DVD.

#15 jpt

jpt
  • 1288 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:43 AM

I've only seen Cowboy Bebop of that list, but it was really good. Probably going to check out the others later.

#16 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:59 AM

Haven't seen any so you're goin better than me jpt. I would enjoy the hack series cos it looks cool but the rest.....

#17 jpt

jpt
  • 1288 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 05:10 AM

Yup.

Anyone seen Saiyuki or something? My friend told me it was really good.

#18 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2004 - 01:29 PM

Read the suyuki manga, fuinny shit.....

#19 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:48 PM

I found some hellsing dvds, but I cant buy them, my parents dont approve of undead zombie vampire monsters :p

#20 tyrant

tyrant
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:56 AM

I'm in uk so I have to dowload ani'me but I have all cowboy bebop , outlaw star , chobits  :p and I have 5episodes of realbout high school and 7ep of chrno crusade and I bought cowboy bebop the movie and ghost in the shell movie and I hate hellsing it boring

#21 mastertr

mastertr
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:08 PM

Hmm. I guess I am a "hardcore fan" then since Ive seen Onegai Teacher and Twins,  and Cowboy Bebop. I think you should add Neon Genesis Evangelion to the list though.

#22 j0k3r210

j0k3r210
  • 1508 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 06:46 AM

Hellsing, GTO, Onegai Teacher, Hack Series, Last Exile, Cowboy Bepop, and, natruo I havve seen them all. I guess that makes me I super fan or a nerd

#23 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:49 AM

The Naruto ani'me isn't finished yet, so you can't really have whatched it all :) .

Anyway, I've whatched all of the series in your list except for the .hack series (it got too boring... zzz...) and Last Exile.  Cowboy Bebop was only good for it's action scenes... I disliked the plot, especially the ending, lol.  Chobits... well, I guess the only problem I had with that ani'me was that Chii's voice got so freaking annoying... at least, in Japanese dub.  I never whatch things in English dub because almost all of the ti'me, the original emotion of the characters is just... warped... and changed... ugh.  I can keep up with subtitles fine, so I don't mind, heh.  Naruto... I whatched the first couple episodes, then got bored and just continued reading the manga, which has pretty much the same exact story... except much farther along and not ani'mated :) .  Fight scenes in the ani'me drag on way too long... on par with DBZ, lol.

I could go on a listing spree of at least a dozen more series that were pretty good... but I'll just list a couple, heh.  You're missing Full Metal Panic! (and Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu, the sequel), Vandread (and Vandread the Second Stage, the sequel), Escaflowne, Excel Saga, and... well, I guess I'll stop with Mahoromatic and its sequel (actually, this isn't all that good storywise... but it's funny, ehe).

EDIT:  Oh, and I also liked Noir... just for it's action scenes.  Just like Cowboy Bebop, I didn't like the story... but the action scenes were too cool to miss :) .

Edited by Xofia, 25 December 2004 - 11:57 AM.

#24 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:57 AM

YYH is another must for ani'me fans (like me! AND I still havent seen naruto because I have no clue when its on!!!) Rurouni kenshin and fma are really good! and inuyasha!! I dont like cowboy bebop! its weird!

Edit: [mergeti'me]1104004655[/mergeti'me]
and ive seen everything else but the first two hellsing and sumtin else I loved the hack series though...

#25 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:01 PM

I like GTO the tv series with real people havent seen the ani'me version yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users