Photo

Hellsing, GTO, Onegai Twins, Hack S, Last Exile

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 phrozen

phrozen
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:20 PM

you forgot fma ^_^ ... because if you don't like that then you don't have good taste lol but yeah... its all about personal opinion :o

#27 xratedjm

xratedjm
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:47 PM

hack series last exile...umm no... remember we want people to like ani'me there is nothing in those two that increases the urge of a person to wait for the next episode... look on hellsing...you cant wait to see what will happen next and same with naruto and tenjou tenge... they have you on the edge of you seat with suspense and adventure...sorry bro those two just dont cut it

#28 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 10:46 AM

hack series last exile...umm no... remember we want people to like ani'me there is nothing in those two that increases the urge of a person to wait for the next episode... look on hellsing...you cant wait to see what will happen next and same with naruto and tenjou tenge... they have you on the edge of you seat with suspense and adventure...sorry bro those two just dont cut it

View Post

Tengou Tenge?  Ugh.  Not only does the opening suck, the rest of the ani'me sucks too.  Read the manga for much more content, though I think the guy scanlating them was asked to stop... still, it's way further than the end of the first season of the ani'me series.

#29 xratedjm

xratedjm
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 11:43 AM

well yea the mange is better than the ani'me hands down but the ani'me is wikked like it or not and it is better than the the .hack and others..not as great as naruto but still good

#30 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:15 AM

View Post

the .hack & last exile arent action ani'me, they are based on story, almost no action, but the story is beatuyful....

anyway GITS (ghost in the shell) is also good :)

#31 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:15 AM

guess whose ani'me club is now sponsored by bandai and is getting free Onegai Twins dvds!

#32 KillerPrince

KillerPrince
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 07:32 PM

Who is? I would like to get free dvds

#33 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:01 AM

that'd be me. bandai-ent.com's ani'me addict club, and funi'mation's operation ani'me. they send free dvd's to ani'me "clubs"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users