Photo

Gundam Seed!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 05:56 PM

S :ermm: ay ay if you agree with my description!

#2 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:10 PM

I can't stand gundam seed, my little bro is like kareem gundam is on, and I am like adam I don't know how the show statrted so I am lost, and we have that same convo like evry saturday.

#3 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 09:31 PM

lol, that's the exact same with me, though I don't have a brother...I have an annoying sister -.-. Gundam, I started in the middle of the season, when I was like what, 7, and I was soo confused lol. I never understood the story, except that there are always mech's fighting :p .

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2004 - 09:33 PM

lol, that's the exact same with me, though I don't have a brother...I have an annoying sister -.-. Gundam, I started in the middle of the season, when I was like what, 7, and I was soo confused lol. I never understood the story, except that there are always mech's fighting :) .

View Post

Same here :p I have a brother tho :D

#5 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 09:53 PM

I like gundam seed... well I whatched it hahaha

=P I'm not all crazy about gundam.. but I jus like it more than other ani'me

[I live in hong kong]

I whatched the whole gundam seed series

and I whatched 4 episodes of gundam seed destiny~
looks good...  ^^

edit:

I'm thinkin if I should buy that... its Perfect Grade Stirke Gundam [1/60]

but.. its soo expensive  :p

Edited by Bahbuu, 11 December 2004 - 10:58 PM.

#6 tyrant

tyrant
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:27 AM

when I was 9 or 10  gundam wing came to uk and I understood most things but I didnt understand why they went good then bad then good then bad it was confusing

#7 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:26 AM

I liked g-gundam better. sd-gundam was dumb.

#8 mastertr

mastertr
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:06 PM

Gundam Seed is the only 1(of the many) Gundam Series that I actually liked. I saw most of the 1st season shown on Toonami, but missed some, so I hope Toonami plans to reshow the first season, and also show the 2nd season.

#9 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 05:44 PM

I miss tonami alot latly, I used to be able to stay up longer but...I guess I am gettin too old.(15)

#10 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:47 AM

You need to whatch 1 of the first 3 episodes to understand the rest I started at 2 and kept whatching! :-)

#11 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:53 AM

I've whatched the first couple episodes and read the first couple manga volumes... was pretty interesting, though I think Kira is too bishounen -_-.  Anyway... somewhere I read that Gundam Seed is supposed to be a remake of the original Gundam, except with a new cast, new Gundam designs, and more complex political world divisions - however, the basic storyline would still be the same.  I've never really enjoyed any of the Gundam series, but I guess the battles are cool enough for me to whatch a couple episodes now and then :) .

#12 Guest_chrisruleroftheworld_*

Guest_chrisruleroftheworld_*

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:23 PM

I'd like to point out that the Cartoon Network version of Gundam SEED is really different from the real Japanese fansubbed version. The order of the scenes are changed in the English dubbed version and there are way less episodes.

Gundam SEED Destiny is out now. It is on episode 11. It is really good just like SEED.

There are lots of batch downloads for all of the gundam series. My suggestions are Gundam X, Gundam Z, Gundam ZZ, Gundam SEED, and Gundam SEED Destiny. Stay away from Turn A. It has a good plot but the Gundam design on it is so horrible that I myself just can't whatch it.

#13 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:12 PM

when is destiny on? wut channel? as in cartoon net, nick, etc.?

#14 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:37 PM

destiny looks very nice tho [I whatched the first 3 episodes only =.= ]

I think its not out anywhere cept japan...

not sure tho

#15 xratedjm

xratedjm
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 11:39 AM

whatCH GUNDAM WING!!!!... I'm sorry but after whatching gundam wing all the others are garbage..... that storyline rocked its the best of them all it undermines the others and you will lose interest in the other ones after u whatch it..apart from that one with burning gundam and shining gundam I dont remember that ones name

#16 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 01:55 AM

shining gundam sucked.... [at least datz what I think]

gundam wing is definitly the best lol

but I still like Seed :)

#17 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 11:09 AM

whatCH GUNDAM WING!!!!... I'm sorry but after whatching gundam wing all the others are garbage..... that storyline rocked its the best of them all it undermines the others and you will lose interest in the other ones after u whatch it..apart from that one with burning gundam and shining gundam I dont remember that ones name

View Post

Actually, for me, the main attraction were the newer complex Gundam designs.  While the character subplots were interesting, the main political stuff was boring, and at ti'mes the ani'me just seemed to go in circles.  Plus, many of the battles consist of bright balls of light in space to indicate battle, lmao.  I suppose the Gundam vs. Gundam (or the later advanced mobile suits) battles made up for that, I guess.

#18 xratedjm

xratedjm
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 01:39 AM

Actually, for me, the main attraction were the newer complex Gundam designs.  While the character subplots were interesting, the main political stuff was boring, and at ti'mes the ani'me just seemed to go in circles.  Plus, many of the battles consist of bright balls of light in space to indicate battle, lmao.  I suppose the Gundam vs. Gundam (or the later advanced mobile suits) battles made up for that, I guess.

View Post

umm balls of light versus balls of light?? you have a problem with that??? and yet most of you like dragonballz?? GET URE HEAD CHECKED...if you go more into the storyline it doesnt matter just how they fight its the reason they are fighting and who wins.. :devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users