30 replies to this topic

#1 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:49 PM

Hey guys. All you who want to leave go for it :p
Only person I'll try to stop is Euphoria. Rest can go, we'll miss you.

http://www.neocodex....=0

Might make more sense now :unsure:

Please post here if you are going to leave.

NETBUSUSER-if your going to leave over this do so... I have no care in the world.. you will want to be back eventually... have fun while your away :p

#2 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:58 PM

I'm not leaving.

I aint going. I cant. I've got too many friends here.

I'm sorry guys, waking up to this in the morning with a bad throat have probably influenced my actions..

#3 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:38 PM

Seeing this is an official leaving topic... I must say this, Codex has changed... a lot, but unfortunately it hasn’t changed to a better place, its just sinking downwards, Sooooo… I’m here to say, that I’m leaving too, I’m sorry ill miss you Ali, Ki'm, Euph, Foxy, xeno, dragon, etc (such a long list)…

PS: you lot know where to find me
PPS: and yes I agree with dan

:huh:

#4 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:05 AM

ok what is going on here?? why are all the good members deciding to leave bebecause they think codex is goin downhill? Even if it is every website has there ups and downs and that is down to all of us, remeber most of us neva seen each other or really no each other personalities and bond to clas and cause problems. All of this just seems like the people who are leaving are just shelfish so shelfish that they cant stick by codex during its 'downhill' ti'mes but will gladly come back wen it is all fixed and back to normal.

#5 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:08 AM

ok what is going on here?? why are all the good members deciding to leave bebecause they think codex is goin downhill? Even if it is every website has there ups and downs and that is down to all of us, remeber most of us neva seen each other or really no each other personalities and bond to clas and cause problems. All of this just seems like the people who are leaving are just shelfish so shelfish that they cant stick by codex during its 'downhill' ti'mes but will gladly come back wen it is all fixed and back to normal.

View Post

This downhill started 6 months ago... when the war with diggibliss started, still, there has been no ups since then :huh:

#6 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:22 AM

thats your opinion, but I think we have had a few ups it may not have been as drastic as the downs but we are still here arent we?? thats an up. The fact that this site can just stop at any moment and not have to be forced out like the others did, most people here are trustworthy. The difference between all the other failed neopet sites is that we are a (or shud b ) a strong community. These are all ups in my back and every1 (especially mod, smods,admins) are working there ass of to fix problems so people here can still enjoy commin here and its people like u that say "its changed", "its going downhill" that really and truley piss me off....

Edited by freaky-c, 13 March 2005 - 12:28 AM.

#7 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:10 AM

I'm Gonna Leave...Yeah When Freaking Llamas Eat Me! Jesus Id Never Leave u Guys Well Only If Noit Left ! This Site Rocks Monkey Chunky!.

#8 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:26 AM

Not you again.

Please Stop Typing Like This Before Freaking Llamas Eat You.

#9 Ashaide

Ashaide
  • 4621 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:30 AM

Sorry for caps but

WE CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE : <_< :D :D:D:D:D

#10 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:39 AM

liek omg we r s00 grammarless LoL there izz n0 n33d for groomar in dis wold of 2day LoL

Sorry..Couldnt resist.

#11 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:48 AM

I can sense things going downhill from here again, I can also sense a few more members leaving.

#12 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:54 AM

I type like that...ok not as bad but some things I do type in that way, it is just what I do

frizzle u may be physic ....

Edited by freaky-c, 13 March 2005 - 02:04 AM.

#13 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:41 AM

bli'mey... well I'm not leaving.

#14 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:45 AM

blah, leave then.. Just cause codex is in a down leave. You know before this started the atmosphere was great. Then I come on today and its all gloomy.

#15 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:56 PM

I dont know exactly what is happening but "some" mods and admins (mods especially) have the total wrong attitudes...ive been here long enough to know you guys are not as I'mmature as you are acting and powerhungry as you seem...and noit...we are good friends but bro you are pretty much sayin some members here dont even matter to you...only try to stop euphoria? come on man...ive known you too long...you are not like that and whether you all like it or not, CODEX IS GOING DOWNHILL! ok? I mean what does it take for you all to figure that out? its si'mple...I'm not taking sides here but come on guys...this is not codex...all members should matter and all opinions should be respected! where is your class guys? maybe you should search for it because you sure as hell dont have a hold of it...

#16 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:52 AM

So, your saying, because me and noiti are good friends, he doesnt have a right to try and convince me to stay?

And how come you are still private after 4 months of inactivity?

#17 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:55 AM

Euphoria, he was ex-mod, maybe SMOD, they can't demote hi'm. He hasn't done anything wrong.

#18 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:56 AM

What makes hi'm any different from me then?

And they can demote hi'm for inactivity, they demoted me didnt they?

#19 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2005 - 02:31 AM

some staff may be I'mmature, you don't like it? well go report it to an admin and they will sort it out for you :) well most of the staff are nice, you just got to get to know them :D

#20 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:03 AM

So, your saying, because me and noiti are good friends, he doesnt have a right to try and convince me to stay?

And how come you are still private after 4 months of inactivity?

View Post

no no bro not at all...what I'm saying is that why doesnt he care about the other members? no offense but you are no more special than the other two. They're all members at codex right? they should all be even...and do you feel special because he is trying to get you back? and I was demoted...if you dont remember I was a mod for about 7 or 8 months and then these little I'mmature bastards (pardon my language) came on the board and changed all of you...even my friends (Euphoria for one)

and euphoria, like xbullet said...I cant be demoted if I havent done anything wrong right? kk

#21 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 11:45 AM

no no bro not at all...what I'm saying is that why doesnt he care about the other members? no offense but you are no more special than the other two. They're all members at codex right? they should all be even...and do you feel special because he is trying to get you back? and I was demoted...if you dont remember I was a mod for about 7 or 8 months and then these little I'mmature bastards (pardon my language) came on the board and changed all of you...even my friends (Euphoria for one)

and euphoria, like xbullet said...I cant be demoted if I havent done anything wrong right? kk

View Post

new policy... you can get demoted for inactivity... however you have done nothing wrong pman... so I don't think that you will be demoted for inactivity.. at least not for a while

#22 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 11:48 AM

thanks elf...I appreciate it bro

#23 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:26 PM

Please stay euph I know more than 100 % want you here PLEASE DON'T GO :(

#24 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:13 PM

I wish people would do more then clai'm we are going downhill. People don't just say that. Give us possibilities for I'mprovement.

Also I am pretty down to see 113 and Trevor go. Especially Trevor, I feel that that he was unfairly treated but thats personal feelings.

For any of you that leave, good luck in the furturefolks. I would hate to see ya go though.

#25 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:57 PM

I dont know exactly what is happening but "some" mods and admins (mods especially) have the total wrong attitudes...ive been here long enough to know you guys are not as I'mmature as you are acting and powerhungry as you seem...and noit...we are good friends but bro you are pretty much sayin some members here dont even matter to you...only try to stop euphoria? come on man...ive known you too long...you are not like that and whether you all like it or not, CODEX IS GOING DOWNHILL! ok? I mean what does it take for you all to figure that out? its si'mple...I'm not taking sides here but come on guys...this is not codex...all members should matter and all opinions should be respected! where is your class guys? maybe you should search for it because you sure as hell dont have a hold of it...

View Post

ok power name the mods and admins and the problems with their attitude. if u say that straight out it makes it like you don't care for us. the members that leave they don't matter to me, they were the problem causers, I din't ban them, I said I'd miss them. I don't miss ppl I don't care for. but theese members don't care about me, what should I do? and I only tried to keep euphoria because he cared for me unlike the other members that were saying stuff like, "codex is going downhill" they'd blurt that out but they wouldn't support it. hey maybe you can help us search for this
and please remember to name the mods and the admins and specifically mention the attitude problems, or else we don't know what you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users