Murder in the First

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:44 PM

I whatched it last night, and It's a GREAT move. Was made in 1995, and is set in the late 1930's to the mid 1940's. If you only see one movie, make it this one.

A boy's parents die, and a few months later he steals 5$. He is sent to alcatraz's solitairy confinement, and the cells are totally dark, 3 feet wide, 3 feet long, and 5 feet high. He is released once a year for 30 minutes to exersise.  The gaurds abused hi'm. During his mealti'me he stabs a man in the neck with a spoon and tries to escape. He is tried for murder, and gets a young, new, lawyer...And thats all I'm gonna say...PM me if you want the rest.

Final Verdict: whatCH OR DIE

Edited by Travis, 21 March 2005 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:59 PM

I don't know, but that sounds highly unrealistic...going to alcatraz for stealing 5 bux and then only let out once a year...muscle mass decomposition would take place way before that :p

#3 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:03 PM

I don't know, but that sounds highly unrealistic...going to alcatraz for stealing 5 bux and then only let out once a year...muscle mass decomposition would take place way before that :p

View Post

yepyep. Altrophy would sink in, and he would be a useless mass of bones and skin.

But it sounds like a good movie.

Edited by redlion, 21 March 2005 - 09:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users