• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:28 AM

Basic controls

Arrowkey up = Move your crosshair up.

Arrowkey down = Move your crosshair down.

Arrowkey left = Move your crosshair left.

Arrowkey right = Move your crosshair right.

Spacebar = Fire your cannon.

Objectives

The point of this game is to try and hit your opponents treasure that is hiding within their castle.  Of course, you cannot get to the treasure without destroying stuff, which makes this game all the more fun.

The point-to-NP ratio is 100:100.  The basic way to gain points is by hitting your opponents treasure with your cannonball; although, you can also gain points by knocking their little flags off of their castle.

Castles

You start with two different castles.  One is a complete square and the other is a smaller square without a back wall.  You can pick either, because I will explain the best place for treasure (With all castles) later in the guide.  As you work your way through the levels, you will unlock new castles.

Treasure location

There is one truth that holds strong in this game; you want to put your treasure like this:

If you put it like that with ANY castle, you should be able to just sail right through the levels.  And once you lose all your cover on one side, you can just move it to the other side and regain all your cover! 

By the way, keep in mind that your opponents castle repairs after each round, yours doesn't.  That is why you want to not waste any cover for your treasure.

Strategies

The first move that you will want to make in nearly every round, is to knock down the door.  Do not hit it in the center, though, hit is off to where the door meets one of the red "Plucko blocks," as they call them, to knock down the door and part of their wall.  Also try to ai'm for the lower part of a block, then your cannonball will go underneath it and have a shot at getting the treasure.

Another good strategy is to ground your cannonball, and it will just slide right on through to your opponents treasure.  That does not work in every case, though.

Upgrades

There is only one upgrade in this game, but it is incredibly fun to use.  Have you ever seen that little golden flag that is just sitting on the grass outside of your opponents castle? Well, if you shoot it, your next shot will be this big ol' cannonball that is great for breaking your opponents castle up.

Special thanks

Well, no one except myself :p

I wrote this guide for the sole purpose of the members of Neocodex.us to use, it is not intended for any other cheating or help sites.  If I see it anywhere without my consent, I will eat you.

#2 Dark_Sniper

Dark_Sniper
  • 1726 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:29 AM

nice guide :D

#3 Arkillion

Arkillion
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:19 PM

I always do that with my chest. but I'm an idiot and put it in the bottom right. the AI is such an idiot he misses. but after 10 turns he gets a lucky shot on me and pwns my treasure chest.

#4 Ashaide

Ashaide
  • 4621 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for that Stryyp.. I will give that one a try :D

#5 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 06:19 AM

Ah, thanks for the guide Strypp! :)

#6 frankcaliente

frankcaliente
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

I didn't see it but it may be there.

Just make sure you mention the legal "supercannonball" cheat and pressing spacebar (the cheat with spacebar is that if you press it right when your opponents power is charging and they are aiming, then they shoot really slow and straight)

#7 Hellokitty

Hellokitty
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:12 PM

Really depends on when you press the space bar. I find that just rapidly pressing it after the cannonball lands more often than not causes the strategy to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users