• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:05 PM

Alright, we've had topics like this before, but seeing as new movies have come out, I'm making a new topic ;)

Chasing Amy- Yeah, I know, not so new, but still good. Its incredible. The only downside is that the male lead is Ben Aflack (uggh) who dragged this movie from its propper spot in history. Romantic/comedy.

Hero- Excelent action and storyline. The only downside is it was made in china (also set in ancient china) so you have to read subtitles. Kick ass matrix style fighting, without the guns and invincible agent guys. Action.

Pulp Fiction- Again, not new. Classic Tarantino, possibly his best work. Cool stuff, but not very much in the way of a central storyline. Action.

About A Boy- I'm normally not into romantic comedies(the fluffy ones), but About A Boy and Chasing Amy are incredible. Hugh (sp?) Grant in an Audi... coolio. Go see it with a girlfriend/boyfriend. Romance/comedy.

Keeping the Faith- A - rabi, a catholic priest, and a girl; what more could you want? Great story with lots of fun. Comedy/romance.

Happy Campers- This was such a good film, but they screwed it because they tried to sex it up. There was so much sex and becausesing it totally ruined the point of the film. Still good... Romance/comedy.

... I don't know. I just wanted to stick that in there...lol

Sin City- Incredible movie! See it in theatres, or else you will be eaten alive. This blows anything Taranteno did out of the whater. Kick ass form of film. Action.

Erm, ok. comments? Want to suggest a movie of your own? Be my guest :)

Edited by redlion, 08 April 2005 - 01:31 PM.

#2 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:22 PM

meh those are old and stuff lol. should add out cold. it a kick ass snowboarding movie that a comedy.

#3 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:32 PM

I've seen it, it was pretty good actually. Can't remember all the details... meh. Oh! I forgot to add my newest fav.

Edit: [mergeti'me]1113093150[/mergeti'me]
About a Boy is on at 8:00 Central Ti'me, check it out if you want. I highly suggest it. Its on ABC I think... Sorry brits and other internationals, I don't think its on in your respective countries...

#4 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:45 PM

Bleh Si'mon, the old Ti'me Machine movie was better...the special effects weren't (when they get bombed XD), but the story was. The new one kind of screwed it up.

#5 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:45 PM

A big Tarantino fan are you?

#6 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:46 PM

seen em all ^_^

#7 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:48 PM

Good man brad.

#8 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:12 PM

I only whatched hero in your list... lol..

yea, reading the subtitles can be pretty shit, good thing I understood most of what they said xD

#9 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:43 PM

I only whatched hero in your list... lol..

yea, reading the subtitles can be pretty shit, good thing I understood most of what they said xD

View Post

One of the benefits of being chinese, eh?

Sin City is a must see. One of my friends, is a real download addict. He downloads every movie he hears about, and never goes to the movies. Even HE went to the movies to see this movie in effect. Great movie.

#10 Leo

Leo
  • 1020 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:29 AM

One of the benefits of being chinese, eh?

:rolleyes:

Was in mandarin so I still had to read subtitles ti'me to ti'me :p

#11 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:29 AM

you have to see old school before you die! "cheeeeeese" :p

#12 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:35 AM

Battle Royale = Such a good horror flick.

#13 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:33 PM

southpark bigger longer and uncut

#14 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:47 AM

Uhm, ok thanks for telling us hehe :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users