Error submitting a program.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:02 PM

Alright, I'm submitting my newest creation ( :D ) And after I add the file/Screen shot/description/etc and press submit, I get this error:

The error returned was:

There is a file in the database with that name already. Please go back and choose a different name, or discontinue submitting this file.

Well, I haven't submitted the program yet, it even says so. I got right after I got a MySQL error and I had to press "Back" to try again.. So Admins whats the problem? :p

#2 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:09 PM

Actually, it has been sent. It just needs to be approved ;) . I would do it, but I'm not good at checking through programs and stuff.

#3 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:12 PM

Actually, it has been sent. It just needs to be approved ;) . I would do it, but I'm not good at that stuff :innocent: .

View Post

Did you actually check? Because in my Manage Programs thing it doesn't say I submitted it. Instead of the green "Submitted" thing, it has the red, bold "Submit" thing.. Garr >.< I guess I'll just wait and see if it gets accepted.. It's a very shexay program :)

#4 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:16 PM

Didnt know you programmed.

Best of luck with it, give us a bell if something goes wrong.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:29 PM

According to our records, program ID 113, has been submitted and like wu said, it is waiting in the approval queue :) . It should be approved when the approving team is designed and shown the protocol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users