Photo

I'm A Newbie Here, I Could Use A Little Help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:01 PM

I am a newbie (member as of this afternoon!), and well, it seems that I have already run into a bit of a snag.  I am a mac user, (and most likely always will be!!) and I have os 9.2.1.  are ANY of the progs going to work for me?  when I have tried downloading a few, some of them load into a blank file that is un readable ("The Document 'NeoDayz.zip' could not be opened, because the application program that created it could not be found") and unzipped a folder with the name of the program I downloaded, but inside it was another file that was unreadable.  what should I do?

<edited from PM with Neo Wizkid>

#2 memikeos

memikeos
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:44 PM

Almost ALL of the programs are made for the PC.
I'm not sure if Artmoney has a version in mac. The flash files are compatable with both platforms. :confused1:

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:09 PM

We are actually working on making macintosh compatible programs for you mac users :D , its only a matter of ti'me :D

#4 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 02:59 PM

hopefully for linux too? :D

#5 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:56 PM

We are actually working on making macintosh compatible programs for you mac users ;) , its only a matter of ti'me :D

niiice! do you know what programs, and when they might be available?  and will they be available for regular members, or private members only?

#6 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:00 PM

The mac programs would be private and regular wouldn't they? Depending on how good they are ;)

#7 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:06 PM

bump

....lol

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

Wow, bumped an old topic tongue.gif. I guess no one can get angry for bumping too early now can they? dun-dun-tsh.

Are you still using OS 9? If you are on OS X now, then you can get something like VMWare Fusion or Parallells desktop to run the programs. I tried VMWare Fusion today and it's actually really nice. I'm running FreeBSD tongue.gif. Gonna be hacking the kernel a bit this quarter tongue.gif

#9 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:48 PM

Holy crap, and I thought that memikeos was back and posting. tongue.gif Then I looked at the date. 1we8.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users