Photo

Respect!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:16 PM

Ya know... These Admins. do alot and I MEAN ALOT for us! Without them where or what would you be doing RIGHT NOW? They spend their ti'me making sure we can all just sit on here bull shi**in with eachother having a good ti'me doing what we love to do. I don't feel they are treated fairly by some and someti'mes they are very disrespected. The rules here are very si'mple and the Admins. here R pretty D*mn great. And should be treated so. So when your on here as I always am, because this is where I like to escape to even more than Noepets now, Think about WHO is behind all this, and what they put into this for US! Take some ti'me out and thank them someti'mes and let them know their appreciated. I know I appreciate them. And remember treat people the way you wan't them to treat you~with RESPECT!

#2 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:18 PM

why don't we put all that behind us and not make more and more topics about this...ok everybody knoes to respect the admins but lets just forget about this whole thing...

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:22 PM

Ya know... These Admins. do alot and I MEAN ALOT for us! Without them where or what would you be doing RIGHT NOW? They spend their ti'me making sure we can all just sit on here bull shi**in with eachother having a good ti'me doing what we love to do. I don't feel they are treated fairly by some and someti'mes they are very disrespected. The rules here are very si'mple and the Admins. here R pretty D*mn great. And should be treated so. So when your on here as I always am, because this is where I like to escape to even more than Noepets now, Think about WHO is behind all this, and what they put into this for US! Take some ti'me out and thank them someti'mes and let them know their appreciated. I know I appreciate them. And remember treat people the way you wan't them to treat you~with RESPECT!

thanks for that freakymama but we really dont ask for all that...all we ask is that you just get along with each other and us as well and dont resort to saying mean and hurtfull things to get your point accross...not only is that I'mmature, but its stupid as well...

anyway, I agree with powerman...lets look towards a great ti'me on codex instead of apologizing and stuff like that ... we know who is sorry and who isnt ^_^ ......lets look to the future instead of living in the past :yes:

#4 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:22 PM

It's not about about what we just wen't through. It's about giving thanks to the people who keep this site a good place to be. I thank them for all their hard work. That is what this is about!

#5 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:24 PM

When it comes to respecting the admins, you can ask Hydrogen, I'm always that way (Right) ^_^ Sorry for sending you two of the same PM hydro, I totally forgot I ever wrote the first one :D

#6 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:33 PM

This place is an awesome place to hang out, I'm happy I found it or else I would of missed out on a lot of stuff. We should advertise more, that's how you guys got me hooked on this place! I was just surfing online for neopet programs when I found the add on some MSN site. I've seen a lot of other places like this like ninteligent network but none like this where everyone is so nice and close together, like a family. I truly think that if there were more places like these on the internet, the world would be a better place. Afterwords I pretty much forgot about Neopets and programs and got involved with the community. This place is awesome and we should keep it that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users