Photo

Public Apology.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:05 PM

Just incase you were wondering if Frizzle was laughing at you when he caused all this s***, he wasn't. Infact I was bit upset that I had caused this site so much crap when it had treated me good. Obviously I'm Frizzle, and how I got on here is not I'mportat at the moment, I'm here to make my apology then go. I'm deeply sorry for all the heartache and crap that's been caused on my behalf, and most of that s*** was then throw at RDD. Sorry RDD for getting everyone mad. Although I'll be deleting most people from here on msn (Because now I now what you all think of me  :( CENSOREDes) I'll be keeping some like RDD and Mornigstar (Because he's just plain funny). Somethings needed explaintation to, Frises WASN'T ME OR LBA'S girlfreind, it was LBA on another account. Or mabye Dan's gf is a good liar? And obviously this was my sercet account, spying on you all. On another note, you never did find about this account and vapourize me :) . So in the end not much has changed, cept Anon leaving over RDD. Sorry to have caused this I know almost off all this s*** was due to me. Just wanted to say my goodbyes, I did acutally think some of you were cool and I liked all of you in your own way (Cept Typhoon). Goodbye

PS. :diespam:
Live by three words that got me thorugh life: Screw you all ^_^

Edit: I gotta say sorry to Hydro, he was a really good freind on here and helped me out alot. Thanks dude.

Edited by Reaper, 10 June 2004 - 10:07 PM.

#2 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:08 PM

Great to see ur keepign me on msn dude :(   well I'm happy to see yoru apologoy even tho I dont now why u apoligise. you didnt do anything wrong? anyways great to see u :)

#3 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:09 PM

I caused most of this s***. Then everyone yelled at Helf when he said of getting me back.

#4 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:10 PM

Well fair enough. I'm happy to see you apologise.....  yoru accoutn will be gone in abotu 30 mins.. so chat to me on MSN

#5 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:13 PM

Probably. But I want admin to read this first. But I'm leaving anyway, I couldn't stand around to see Typhoon smod. :(

#6 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:15 PM

His SMOD now? JEEZ! I cant belive it

#7 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:24 PM

Ya he's smod, there a thread in the news section about it and other stuff.

Here it is

Yea if Typhoon was on he'll probably just close this as spam :(

Edited by Reaper, 10 June 2004 - 10:28 PM.

#8 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:32 PM

er, it's good to see you apologise but I don't like SCREW YOU ALL

#9 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:33 PM

Lol got me through life.

#10 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:33 PM

TYPHOON AND ADMIJNS dont bann reaper or clsoe this thread just yet!

#11 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:37 PM

Can't call that much of an apology. And your still not being very nice!

#12 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:54 PM

Well what do you want me to do? Paint a picture for you all saying sorry? Plus I'm not going to be too nice when I read what most of you think about me  :(

Edited by Reaper, 10 June 2004 - 10:56 PM.

#13 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:00 PM

I don't think a picture is would help. I think a sincere apology might help, but still your doing the crud that got you in trouble in the first place. I mean come on Dude, let's not go there!

#14 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:00 PM

Well sorry If I'm a lil pissed after finding out what people thought of me. I'm just glad RDD didnt take down codex.

#15 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:06 AM

I always thought you to be cool, but I'm quite new. Maybe you are a little bit too harsh to some of thes people and need to think about what you say and how you say it. Ok, your pissed to hear what some people said, why?, because you have feelings, and no matter how tuff someone is, mean things said to anyone can hurt. Even you obviously. It's also hard to forgive people who hurt your feelings. So being pissed is ok, but it doesn't help to say sorry and then pour fuel on the fire that U R tryin to put out.

#16 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:10 AM

You where always cool to me Frizzy, I dont got no problem with you, I missed all this past stuff so I still dont got no problem with u!

#17 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:11 AM

You where always cool to me Frizzy, I dont got no problem with you, I missed all this past stuff so I still dont got no problem with u!

Hey thanks dude that means alot.

#18 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:24 AM

Its alright, your great person, I hope to speak to you throughout the future!

#19 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:51 AM

cya dood :( screw u too :)

#20 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:57 AM

Although you did say some things when you were here, and making another acc is a big :( , I want to applaud you for being mature enough to apologise. I think it will mean a lot to everyone.

#21 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:55 AM

Peace out Friz.

#22 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:11 AM

hahahaha I was right about it...it was you! what did I tell you phonny hehe:p...but you seemed like a change guy to me... ;)

EDIT: by the way the only reason why everybody was saying bad things about you was because they thought you started the whole mess. believe me it wasn't anything personal (with me at least)

Edited by powerman5000, 11 June 2004 - 07:30 AM.

#23 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:30 AM

For me it was personal, he's been an absolute ;) to me since I became mod, maybe it was jealousy? Who knows. But what part of banned don't you understand? Now get lost! Can't you see if it wasn't for you we'd all be as we were weeks ago, without your constant bickering and argumetn causing (don't foget, there's more than one side to a story so stop laying s*** on Lemony!)
:bann:

#24 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:30 AM

Oh the staff werent oblivious death=reaper, well goodbye dear frizzle, maybe in another life, all I have ledt of you, is your ezine articles  ;)

#25 ReaperBanned

ReaperBanned
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:49 AM

Oh the staff werent oblivious death=reaper, well goodbye dear frizzle, maybe in another life, all I have ledt of you, is your ezine articles  ;)

They knew it was me. They let me on. And Typhoon you're still causing s*** after all this? Jealousy, I doubt it, what's was there to be jealous of? All you could do was close topics lol, and I never once said it was Lemony's fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users