Photo

The Devil Has An Isp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:54 PM

Hey..you might remember my topic about being away because of moving..anyway, I said I'd probably be gone for a few days..and, it took a few days to get moved in, however getting the internet service back online took quite  a bit longer. Before we moved, I called them to transfer my service to the new address, and figured all was going well as they said the dsl would still be available. When I plugged in the modem, I couldn't get a connection, so I called them and found out they'd canceled my account! So, I got them to set up the new account and they said it'd be ready in a day or two. After the ti'me was up, I tried reconnecting, but still no luck..so I call again, and find my account was still "pending transfer", and they tell me it'll be back by midnight. The next day I tried it, when I called them they said there was something wrong with the signal and they sent a support technician out to fix it..a week later they're still pushing the date back. Finally, yesterday my internet was finally working...but I'm not getting back the hours on end wasted with tech support. The moral of my little story is, avoid Bellsouth at all costs! I'm switching service providers soon, and even a friend of mine who works for them says the company is awful. Sorry to bore you, I just had to get my little rant out :)

#2 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 08:06 PM

that sucks, should write a letter to the company or something complaining

Posted 11 June 2004 - 08:07 PM

bellsouth sucks get comcast

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2004 - 08:08 PM

dude that is really bad....starband is no better :) , but I'm switching to sbc dsl soon :p ...I have gay satellite right now...by the way, welcome back friedmont :D

#5 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:05 PM

wow that s0x0rz!

welcome back to the community fredi, lots of things hav been happening lately

#6 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:05 PM

I'm not hooked up through anyone like that. My girlfriend gave me this comp. and put a disc in here from her a collage and I get free everything. Now if I could understand how to work the comp. I would B alot happier. Hey maybe I should B the one going to college!

#7 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:04 AM

Hey..you might remember my topic about being away because of moving..anyway, I said I'd probably be gone for a few days..and, it took a few days to get moved in, however getting the internet service back online took quite  a bit longer. Before we moved, I called them to transfer my service to the new address, and figured all was going well as they said the dsl would still be available. When I plugged in the modem, I couldn't get a connection, so I called them and found out they'd canceled my account! So, I got them to set up the new account and they said it'd be ready in a day or two. After the ti'me was up, I tried reconnecting, but still no luck..so I call again, and find my account was still "pending transfer", and they tell me it'll be back by midnight. The next day I tried it, when I called them they said there was something wrong with the signal and they sent a support technician out to fix it..a week later they're still pushing the date back. Finally, yesterday my internet was finally working...but I'm not getting back the hours on end wasted with tech support. The moral of my little story is, avoid Bellsouth at all costs! I'm switching service providers soon, and even a friend of mine who works for them says the company is awful. Sorry to bore you, I just had to get my little rant out ^_^

Send a mail bomb to them :p ........I can't live without internet :p .

Edited by ice, 12 June 2004 - 05:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users