Quantcast

Photo

Digibliss Without Neo_grl? (poll)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Could Digibliss survive without neo_grl? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Could Digibliss survive without neo_grl?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:49 PM

Someone I know from digi says they would survive without her, we were having a big arguement over this, id like some others opinions

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:52 PM

I voted yes, but now I think I should have voted "who's neo_grl" lol, digibliss is all about the programs and all they need is neo_grls parents ;) lol if they left then no

#3 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

I reckon It would become just a forum

Crap inacvtive and bad....  neo_grl basicly holds them  together

#4 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Well if I was a member I would jump up for joy,lol. But I don't care about them anywayz, so I didn't vote ;)

#5 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:54 PM

Well if I was a member I would jump up for joy,lol. But I don't care about them anywayz, so I didn't vote ;)

then just say whos digibliss, whos neo_grl

#6 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:54 PM

Please vote I wonna see everyone's serious oppion jsut as much ace Icey does

#7 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:56 PM

I put it would just be a forum. cause it would,lol

#8 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:57 PM

you see, the great thing about neocodex is, is that if someone left, we have like 10 people who could take their place

#9 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:00 PM

you see, the great thing about neocodex is, is that if someone left, we have like 10 people who could take their place

like clones? :blink:

just kidding ;)

#10 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:00 PM

That would be just like ncdx without any of our programmers... minus the community ;) so I said no... and you can't really say they just become a forum, because no one ever posts...

#11 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:01 PM

That would be just like ncdx without any of our programmers... minus the community :p so I said no... and you can't really say they just become a forum, because no one ever posts...

What! no one posts! have u seen neo_Grls count, itsl ike 2500 or something, 50 posts a day  ;)

#12 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:06 PM

Everyone there posts cause they want programs(the ones her parents made ;) ).

#13 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:07 PM

well she probably made that up too look superior... Anyways since I was banned, the last ti'me I saw the forum there were 0 posts except for the programs, and after u validated u weren't allowed to post :blink:

#14 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:08 PM

well she probably made that up too look superior... Anyways since I was banned, the last ti'me I saw the forum there were 0 posts except for the programs, and after u validated u weren't allowed to post :blink:

lol, that wasnt fixed for like a week, people have posts now  ;)

#15 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:17 PM

I voted no because without neo_grl digibliss would be even mroe worthless than it is now....lol it never let me post either you know whats fun to do? create 2 accounts using proxies and write a pm to yourslef saying how bad the site sucks and how bad neo_grl sucks and how your there for the programs her parents make for her only then at the end put by the way I know neo_grl you are reading this and so this isfor you and your sucky site... :p   :fyou:   :fyou:
p.s. I hate your site!!!!

by the way neo_grl, if u are reading this, tell your father I realy enjoy their work  ;)

#16 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:23 PM

She tells people all other neopets hacking sites hack your computer and np account and the programs download trojans to your computer. Most of the members there probably believe that garbage coming from their 11 year old brainwashing leader.  ;)

Come flying monkeys,you must obey me...away :blink:

#17 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:25 PM

She tells people all other neopets hacking sites hack your computer and np account and the programs download trojans to your computer. Most of the members there probably believe that garbage coming from their 11 year old brainwashing leader.  :fyou:

Come flying monkeys,you must obey me...away :blink:

its like in the Movie "Hook"

captain hooks calls his crew lots of bad names, and they enjoy it, and live on his very command ;) :p

#18 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:36 PM

Yep. She's kinda like their own hitler(not to offend anyone by the way)

#19 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:47 PM

Every morning when I wake up, it's brings a smile to my face  remembering how pathetic her life must be..if she can program at 11 like she can.

Edited by ice, 12 June 2004 - 07:48 PM.

#20 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:51 PM

Every morning when I wake up, it's brings a smile to my face  remembering how pathetic her life must be..if she can program at 11 like she can.

my friend used to program at 11. he made viruses,lol. he was cool.
anywayz, her parents make them and she is just pathetic for running digibliss,need I say more.

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:43 PM

I'm 11 and can program a little bit

#22 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:43 PM

well consider this...a long ti'me ago, programs used to come out every day at digibliss...now, it seems as program production has almost come to a full halt...I wonder why, if neo_grl could program...cant she program still??? or do u just forget one day...just like that...no I think its because her parents refuse to make any more programs for her because they also have a life, which is perfectly understandable...and its just like an 11 year old girl to be so naive as to base a whole boards future on her parents and them making all of their programs. now that neo_grl's parents dont want to make programs anymore, they arent releasing any other programs...

moral of the story: if you want something done right, do it yourself. <_<

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:47 PM

that is true hydro...

#24 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:47 PM

Thats really offensive because I'm 10 and I can program ice.....

#25 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 09:09 PM

Alot of younger people can program and their lives aren't pathetic. it's actually cool if you can when you're younger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users