Photo

Dice A Roo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:26 PM

I don't know how many of you use pinkpt.com for game guides, but I have modified one of their tips.

For Dice a roo, use the standard "Hold down the enter key" cheat. Just slow down your keyboard to about 1/2 normal speed and when you get to the 2nd "Play Dice A Roo" screen, click the button and hold down enter at the same ti'me. Someti'mes it takes practice to get in sync.

Before you play the game though, put ALL of your inventory items in your sdb and put ALL BUT ABOUT 900NP in the bank.

While holding down the enter key, don't let up for at least 4 minutes. 5 is the best amount of ti'me to spend.

Usually, I end up with about 2500 in food and maybe a codestone or faerie.

I have won the jackpot 13 ti'mes in the last 4 weeks (3 ti'mes was the 10x jackpot)

It works so much better if your inventory is empty and you have under 1000 NP on hand.

I have been playing it on another account and my inventory has at least 20 items in it and about 50k NP on hand. I have only won the jackpot twice and none of them were the 10x bonus. Also, I only average about 1000NP in items.

That is the best game advice I have. If any of it is confusing, just let me know. Someti'mes I don't word things well.

I have been playing this way on multiple accounts for over a year now and have never been frozen doing it this way.

~Anna~

Edited by AnnaBella, 13 June 2004 - 08:28 PM.

#2 BiteME

BiteME
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:28 PM

cool. I love dice-a-roo, so off I am to try this. Thanks ! :(

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:32 PM

nice I'm off to play too this  :(

#4 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:32 PM

WOW! Thats cool I might try this out later! Is there any Freeze chance?

#5 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:33 PM

I have noticed that if you have less than 1000 np, it seems that you can play longer before your pet get bored.

#6 BiteME

BiteME
  • 427 posts

dammit. :(   it worked on the first try, but then I got a 404 error about 3 min in. this ever happen to you?

#7 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

I've never been frozen for it and Pink Poogle Toy recommends holding down the enter key so I think the chance of getting iced is VERRRRYYYYY LOW.  :(

dammit.  it worked on the first try, but then I got a 404 error about 3 min in. this ever happen to you?

Someti'mes...try adjusting your keyboard speed. It takes a little tinkering to find the right speed.

If it worked for 3 minutes though, it might be on the Neopets side...Just try it for another 2 minutes.

Your pet gets board after about 5 minutes of playing. Probably should have mentioned that. Sorry.

Edited by AnnaBella, 13 June 2004 - 08:35 PM.

#8 BiteME

BiteME
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:37 PM

how do u slow down your key board speed :(

#9 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:40 PM

In Windows Xp:

Start
Control Panel
Printers and other hardware
Keyboard
Slide the ruler to the left under repeat rate.

I think this is how it goes for other Windows OS....but if not, just click on help and type in keyboard speed. this should take you to the keyboard control panel.

#10 BiteME

BiteME
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:42 PM

thanks! you are a great help!

Codies awards:
2nd place: Most Helpfull Member (June)
3rd Place: Favorite Girl (June)

DUH ME!!!! :(

2ND EDIT!

here is a better idea than trying to synchronize the enter button and the click of the play button. Place your cursor near the play button on the screen near the playbutton and click, but NOT ON A LINK. not click TAB once. now just hold down the enter key, and TAH DAH! much easier.
    ~hope that helps~

Edited by bitemetutimes2, 13 June 2004 - 08:54 PM.

#11 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 11:43 PM

Thanks- I'm gonna give it a try. It sounds like one of the easier things to do.

#12 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 11:52 PM

I too have been using this for a while, and I can say it works great, with no freeze rate.

#13 laggy

laggy
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 11:34 AM

ahh... no wonder the dicearoo jackpot is always small. ;)

#14 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:08 PM

this doesnt work for me, when I press enter, it just brings me to the next page anfter the first roll, nothing else happens, it doesnt move on, what am I doing wrong, I also have a mac, if that makes a difference, but I dont think it should

#15 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:40 AM

Drums...you might need to play with your keyboard speed...it takes a little while to get it just right.

~Anna~

#16 olexsey2000

olexsey2000
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:05 AM

I don't know how many of you use pinkpt.com for game guides, but I have modified one of their tips.

For Dice a roo, use the standard "Hold down the enter key" cheat. Just slow down your keyboard to about 1/2 normal speed and when you get to the 2nd "Play Dice A Roo" screen, click the button and hold down enter at the same ti'me. Someti'mes it takes practice to get in sync.

Before you play the game though, put ALL of your inventory items in your sdb and put ALL BUT ABOUT 900NP in the bank.

While holding down the enter key, don't let up for at least 4 minutes. 5 is the best amount of ti'me to spend.

I have won the jackpot 13 ti'mes in the last 4 weeks (3 ti'mes was the 10x jackpot)

It works so much better if your inventory is empty and you have under 1000 NP on hand.

I have been playing it on another account and my inventory has at least 20 items in it and about 50k NP on hand. I have only won the jackpot twice and none of them were the 10x bonus. Also, I only average about 1000NP in items.

That is the best game advice I have. If any of it is confusing, just let me know. Someti'mes I don't word things well.

I have been playing this way on multiple accounts for over a year now and have never been frozen doing it this way.

~Anna~

it didnt work for me, I try 1 more ti'me :blink:

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:48 AM

~Anna~

it didnt work for me, I try 1 more ti'me :blink:

or you could just use dice-a-roller by AUS... :D thats an awesome program :)

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:34 AM

dice a roo program=private hydro :) :D :D

#19 Storm

Storm
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 04:18 PM

does this work with Firefox? because ive fooled around with the speeds but I get the same prob as drums

heh I never win at this.... u sure it still works? :dontgetit:

Edited by Bassist4life13, 21 June 2004 - 04:38 PM.

#20 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:04 PM

does this work with Firefox? because ive fooled around with the speeds but I get the same prob as drums

heh I never win at this.... u sure it still works? :dontgetit:

prbly not...firefox is made by leet programmers unlike the ones at microsoft who designed IE, the gay s*** that it is :p , so firefox prbly isnt the best solution  :p   for this cheat :p

#21 Storm

Storm
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:18 PM

o ok and w8 I'm confused are u saying Firefox is better than IE? lol I think IE blows and Firefox owns all! lol but I still never win with IE lol guess I just have reallly really bad luck :help:   and <_< but when are u supposed to use this: :p ? I think sum1 should make a smelly sox one lol :help:

Edited by Bassist4life13, 21 June 2004 - 07:19 PM.

#22 Dfg

Dfg
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:38 PM

um ... how the hell do I slow down my keyboard lol? guessing control panel but I'm too lazy to look lol . :dontgetit:
edit: lol still looking cant find!

Edited by Dfg, 22 June 2004 - 04:43 PM.

#23 Guest_R0b0_Draik_*

Guest_R0b0_Draik_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:15 PM

Hey thx Ill try it Man I could just picture it now sword of *skardsen*....
Ok back to reality .Great Tip B)  B)

#24 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:57 PM

thanks for the info!! I just won a jackpot :)

#25 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 07:50 AM

I got to a level up to sixth dice when it says there is not sixth dice exist. Anyone got the same error too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users