Photo

Neopets Are Gonna Shut Down Soon-enough

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#26 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:28 AM

Neopets will not shut down, they are making alot of money I believe through Merchendise and Sponsers and stuff!

Yeah, but the security will continue to cli'mb..and they'll increase the "mmersive advertising" even more..people will continue to get frozen for unknown reasons until all but the most hardcore fans will be turned off to the site.

#27 n3op3tzhacka

n3op3tzhacka
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:42 PM

I don't think they will shut down because well, IT WOULD SUCK IF THEY DID AND I WOULD BE SENDING HATE MAIL    :p

#28 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:29 PM

I don't think they will shut down because well, IT WOULD SUCK IF THEY DID AND I WOULD BE SENDING HATE MAIL    <_<

neopets is just the largest pet site out there...there is zetapets, sujipets, venetopia, willowpets( :p DD's site)

#29 Mystical_old

Mystical_old
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:38 PM

unless they go to an all flash system  <_<

even flash can be cheated without artmoney, the only thing artmoney is used for on neopets is to change the parameters of the game making it cheatable. A total flash RPG site would not last very long because cheating flash is just too easily done.

#30 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:57 PM

I'm sure a program to cheat scores is still possible..after all, they're still sent from the client side aren't they? All we need is someone smart enough to understand the variables...

Thats easy Friedmont  , the program is called WPE Pro I used it for gunbound to make a Server side gold hack its a packet editer

#31 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:50 AM

every word u say is absolutely correct, but where will I go if neopets is gone? :innocent:

u will go to.. SujiPets :huh:

#32 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:02 PM

Lol even if Neopets closed down I daresay many of the people here would remain.

#33 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:36 PM

yeah, exept for the fact that our programmers would be out of buisness :) :S :huh: :innocent: :blink: :crazy: :eek:  :pokey:  ^_^   :ranting:  :wallbash:

#34 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:56 PM

yeah, exept for the fact that our programmers would be out of buisness :) :S :huh: :innocent: :blink: :crazy: :eek:  :pokey:  ^_^   :ranting:  :wallbash:

nope, we would just move to another site...or maybe take up cs or UT hacking :p

#35 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 01:03 PM

LOL! WHATTA REPLY

#36 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:02 AM

every word u say is absolutely correct, but where will I go if neopets is gone? :nana:

You'll have to find something new to crave...

#37 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:35 AM

Hey, hey hey!!! Of course not!! I would continue my programming, maybe in SujiPets if I can register...... :)   :) (hehe, I can't seem to type the correct verification code :nana:   :D )

#38 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:44 AM

Thats easy Friedmont  , the program is called WPE Pro I used it for gunbound to make a Server side gold hack its a packet editer

Actually, I tried using that program before..the sniffing features work fine, but when I attempted to modify the packets it didn't have any effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users