Photo

Sample Collection Of My Photoshopping

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo
  • 1020 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:43 PM

Basically, this is what I’ve been producing in photoshop over the months using mainly using filters and with minimal or no brushing at all. I haven’t really showed them off too much, so I am lacking in much feedback. I want to know areas to improve on and what is liked and what is not etc. You know the drill.

The Hunt
- Original –
Random image turned into a predator point perceptive. Did this at school as well… photoshop 7.

Crystallized Bubbles
- Original -
Another of my own camera pictures, filters only.

Searing Heat
- Original -
One of my own camera pictures, used filters and minor brushing to create that extreme warmth to the image.

Behind Those Eyes
- Original –
Many images merged together, to create theme and purpose.

Drenched In My Pain
- Original –
Inspired somewhat, the idea was to display images in the water softly so as not to overpower the image.

I like to put some meaning into my work do make it that much better and provide depth to the image, though there is still the odd random work. Two of those are recent and rest is quite old (back in July!), there is still quite a few which have not yet been unveiled. Oh and yeah I even put my signature and date for that extra sense of professionalism and to stop rippers.

Reason why I made these? Simple. I don't get the same sense of pride in sig making anymore. The whole brushing and stuff, I don't feel proud of it which is why I changed my direction into art images.

Hmm ok, I’m lost for words now… by the way please don’t use any images, there are personal >_> ta

-Leo :p

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:58 PM

I like "The Hunt" the best, you should have saved it for last xD
I'm not sure I understand "Drenched", I can't make out the changes too well.

#3 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:59 PM

3rd + 4th are best; Although I don't underatand this. I don't get how you made only 4 works of art in the "past moths" - Meaning more than 1.

#4 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:03 PM

:o
Your stuff is actually graphic design :p .. err the first two and last two... :p

#5 Leo

Leo
  • 1020 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:16 PM

I like "The Hunt" the best, you should have saved it for last xD
I'm not sure I understand "Drenched", I can't make out the changes too well.

You think? Hmm well I was experimenting with 'drenched'

3rd + 4th are best; Although I don't underatand this. I don't get how you made only 4 works of art in the "past moths" - Meaning more than 1.

Euh? 'Two of those are recent and rest is quite old (back in July!), there is still quite a few which have not yet been unveiled.' Yes I have made more just havent put them up.

:o
Your stuff is actually graphic design :p .. err the first two and last two... :p

Yup, lovely graphical art. Instead of random sigs :E

#6 Magma

Magma
  • 792 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 10:21 AM

I like em.. I like the hunt the best... gotta post the rest of your work so we can see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users