Photo

Hello I am new to this,Question about neopets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 ashlee_someone

ashlee_someone
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:08 AM

:D   Yeah I was wondering how on games you get those high scores someone suggested this site to me,But I do not see it anywhere thanx
Luv ash :(   hey look dancing socks :p

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:15 AM

lol welcome to the site mate, hope you like it here...

I think they were talking about artmoney hacks when they said that..but the bad thing is that if you get a high score like that...its really easy to catch :( , so u wanna stay out of the top 100 :D just to be safe...and use a sub accnt :p ...and yeah!!

by the way...thats the emoticon for r0xer my s0xer :D

#3 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:17 AM

I love those socks, artmoney=sub-account, proxy, weekend, reasonable scores!

#4 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:22 AM

I love those socks, artmoney=sub-account, proxy, weekend, reasonable scores!

=lots of np :(
as long as your careful, make sure you read all the warnings and directions before attemtping

#5 Mr_T

Mr_T
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:49 AM

I'm also new - you have probably seen me around the boards already..but where EXACTLY are these artmoney hacks?

#6 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 01:08 AM

in the tutorial section, theres 3 pages worth...if u still need help with artmoney or hacking...like..where to get it, how to use it...whatever u need...feel free to PM me or catch me on MSN at [email protected]

that gos for everyone that may need me lol :nana: not just MR_T lol...
I'm happy to help all who need it

#7 Mr_T

Mr_T
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:17 AM

hehe thanks, I may just take up your offer and add u thanks! and I did add u hehe..but WHERE excatly do I get artmoney from? all the tutorials say load up artmoney...how do I load it when I dont have it? (I'm sorry..I'm such a n00b)..ok I edit again, if only I would open my eyes and look! I FOUND IT! YAY!! thanks! I will be learning how to use it with ti'me but I dont want to get iced..so I think the safest thing is to use it a diff computer (not at my house hehe)  :nana:   :D

Edited by Mr_T, 23 June 2004 - 04:36 AM.

#8 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:58 AM

I will be learning how to use it with ti'me but I dont want to get iced..so I think the safest thing is to use it a diff computer (not at my house hehe)  :nana:   :D

Yup, do use it on a sub neopets account too, and remember to transfer the np earned, just in case.  :)

#9 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:02 AM

Yeah, use a sub account. I got 3 accounts frozen for just cheating on meerca chase. :nana:   :dontgetit:

#10 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:03 AM

Ive never used artmoney, didnt really understand it =/

#11 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:25 AM

Moved to NeoPets forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users