Photo

Warez

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:05 PM

I was recently PMed by a user asking for a free visual basic copy. I had just skimmed over the rules just now and didn't exactly see a good Warez rule.

So I went through the news post of July 04 and saw a post by Hidden.Elf. I thought his rule was well stated and should maybe be added to the current list of rules we have.

13. I will not disbecauses any type of warez on NeoCodex
This includes, but is not li'mited to: disbecausesing or making reference to warez programs such as kazaa on the board; giving members of Codex access to warez in any way; general chat of downloading warez (music or software); or any other reference to warez. This is a very serious issue for Codex, because our host could shut us down for disbecausesing these topics, as stated in their terms. The first ti'me you do, you will be warned. The next ti'me, you will be suspended for a day. Violate this rule AGAIN, and you are suspended for three days. If you do this one more ti'me (can't control yourself) you will be banned from Codex. This will be strictly enforced on all areas of NeoCodex.

#2 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:38 PM

Well, I might just be dumb, but what does Disbecausing mean?

#3 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:39 PM

Well, I might just be dumb, but what does Disbecausing mean?

Hidden.Elf made it up. :p

#4 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:56 PM

Its already a rule, It's stated in general media I think

#5 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:00 PM

it doesn't matter if it's officially stated. it's been said many times. no warez chat, or we'll close it :p

:locked:

Edited by Brad, 05 December 2005 - 05:16 PM.

#6 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:26 PM

Hidden.Elf made it up. :p

As Brad has already settled the matter....

Hidden did not make up the word, it was a malfunction in word filtering trying to eliminate slang, though because discussion has "because" it was changed to because, and naturally altered all professionalism.. :p . *stares at Noitidart*...*runs*....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users