Photo

Brain Tree Quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:48 AM

I completed the brain quest faster today because I happened to have the food that the Esophagor needs.  I got a junk item and 5K NP. Just wondering the NP reward is random or related to the Quest completion speed ? FYI, I am trying for a brain tree trophy.

#2 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 02:43 AM

I believe it is Random and I dont think it has anything to do with Competition Ti'me!

#3 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:21 AM

I completed the brain quest faster today because I happened to have the food that the Esophagor needs.  I got a junk item and 5K NP. Just wondering the NP reward is random or related to the Quest completion speed ? FYI, I am trying for a brain tree trophy.

It's totally random, I completed a few BT quests some ti'me ago, one took me 3 mins, one took me 20, and the rewards weren't related to the speed...

#4 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 06:09 AM

I'm pretty sure the speed thing is only for jhudora/illusen quests for the points. BT quests donbt matter :)

#5 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 06:39 AM

what, so to find the answer to the brain tree, you have to feed the esophagor!!!

#6 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 07:01 AM

what, so to find the answer to the brain tree, you have to feed the esophagor!!!

Yes the Brain tree will ask for a character's death place and year. You have to feed the esophagor twice to get the 2 answers.  Enter those 2 answers when you go back to the brain tree and you will be rewarded with a spooky weapon or petpet, some NP and get Brain Tree as a Battledome challenger.  You will also get esophagor as the Battledome challenger if u feed it with the food it asked for.

#7 ironeddie

ironeddie
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 07:25 AM

oo niffty I should go do this  :blink:

#8 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:22 AM

Eddie, just a tip...it can be REALLLYY expensive.

I wouldn't recommend doing the quests unless you want the trophy or have a buncha NP to waste.

If the food is over 10k, It is not usually worth it.

~Anna~

#9 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:29 AM

Eddie, just a tip...it can be REALLLYY expensive.

I wouldn't recommend doing the quests unless you want the trophy or have a buncha NP to waste.

If the food is over 10k, It is not usually worth it.

~Anna~

I agree... if the food that esophagor wants is expensive, just wait for both quests to expire, and then try again...

In fact, BT quests aren't worthwhile unless you need a trophy or a BD challenger... or are bored and have nps to waste... once I spent 8k on the quest items, and got a scrawny 'baby fireball' petpet which was worth about 2k back then :ranting:

#10 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:48 AM

Oh you can only do BT quests once a day. So if you have a bucketload of $, then you go for a trophy. I hate waiting :p

#11 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 10:28 AM

Oh you can only do BT quests once a day. So if you have a bucketload of $, then you go for a trophy. I hate waiting :p

I'm thinking of making jhudoras/illusen/esophagor/BT auto-quester when I'll know asm better... then we can integrate it into rhello v4...
oops we can't, I'm afraid that asm snippets can be used only in c (c++?), but not in vb :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users