• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:20 PM

yo t.dotters.how you t.dotters think they doin.I really like how the raps are playin now even though ther record is real bad.but I heard that the eastern conference is soo bad that raps are like 2-5 games behind for the last playoff spot.I think they deserve gettin in for being called the worst team in the nba but being a lil bit decent.mike james,bosh and peterson are leadin the team well and the sunday loss 2 the nets against carter was just a killer.they playin wit heart and are playin good as a team even though james likes to play hero once in a while

the leafs I think are doin guud even they not scorin much.I dont watch/play that much hockey but I like watchin the leafs sumtimes.I like how mccabe is playing and bein the man to watch out for by the other teams.I think they should trade allison because I think hes old and hes shet and thinks he's good.they should play the rookies and the un-known guys because they got the job done when alotta the starters were injured.
I think those 2 the only main teams playin in toronto rite now.NFL is good 2 watch though
if u also on the junior ball teams for toronto league high skool let me know because I play on one of the teams

Discuss T.Dotters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users